The Northern Knight's Notice

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Battlebrawn, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Battlebrawn

Battlebrawn Life needs things to live.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The following would be posted on bulletin posts across the city, sewers and Crookback Bay.

To the denizens of Crookbay Bay and the Regalian Sewers,​

It has come to my attention that I am being sought after, with a high price being paid for my capture. This follows my recent exploits into the underworld of the city in search of worthy challenges and personal encounters with some of you.

I travelled to Regalia from the Hedryll Great Oak lodge to see my Order rise to prominence once more and to pursue personal glory as my Code encourages. I have fought in knightly tournaments for sport and hunted countless creatures across the empire to protect the people within it. Therefore, I shall not back down when another challenge is presented to me. Instead, I wish to make my response clear to those involved.

Should you intend to seek me out to do the dirty work of a gang who could not complete it themselves, and wish to claim the money on my head that could have instead been used to make your lives better, then come and face me in combat.

I am not afraid.
    Aesgeir av Hedryll
    Great Oak Knight
    Swordkin of the Hedryll Lodge​

• Powerful Powerful x 29
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. HobblingHobbit

HobblingHobbit ~Eating punks like you for second breakfast~ Aspirant

Several small handwritten notes would be tacked on to the notices across the Bay.

To Aesgeir av Hedryll,

If that's the case, I challenge you to a duel. Single combat. You know where my front door is.

Sloan Perrot
    Criminal Degenerate
    The Dead Man​

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Jupiter6700

Jupiter6700 The Raptor

In crude handwriting, there would be a small note:

A challenge should never go unanswered, fight an orc and claim glory or dont, I just wanna sparring buddy.

Xar’tog​

4. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

Sylvi smiles to the notice with a sense of pride.​

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

A certain redhead threw up her arms in exasperation, bruised face upturning in a scowl. . “What?! What happene’t to him layin’ bloody low?! Bampot. Shiteballs.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

On one of those posters in old town could be found a note

You regalians thinking that you don't have need to fear amuses me. I shall find you and show you

Savant of prefect of Dread

7. Luxus07

Luxus07 Draconic Mercenary

An envelope very much unlike those prior would find its way to the great oak lodge addressed to Aesgeir as he had instructed prior in the Orchid. It contained a letter with neat cursive handwriting and a copy of the notice above.

To the Great Oak Aesgeir,

I happened upon your notice, Great Oak, and would like to challenge you - though not for a bounty, or not to take your head. You have impressed me in the coliseum with your words, and I would be honoured if I could spar with you. Perhaps learn more about your order, while hopefully teaching you a few bits to be better prepared to face whoever would take up the bounty against you. To aid you with the latter, I've a gift for you as well that I surely think you will appreciate. Write to me, if you take up the challenge and we can discuss a time and date.

With due respect,
    Sakara Mansurah al-Ramoran
    Mediator of yesterday's duel, commander & aristocrat

• Winner Winner x 1