The Crimson Inquisition

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Jonificus, May 31, 2019.

1. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Press X to praise Theomar
    [​IMG]

As ordered by the Secretary of Faith, Lord Jared Luchs Kade, the Crimson Inquisition has once more been lifted out of the ashes. The Inquisition is an armed organization tasked with the maintenance of Regalian ideals and Holy Law. They are also known to specialize in the handling of dangerous, unnatural individuals such as aberrants, sanguines, rogue sorcerers, the religiously heretical, and other freaks of nature. The Inquisition works closely with the Church to ensure a temperance of the wrath which may befall the enemies of human decency and the empire.

The Crimson Inquisition works towards the safety of hardworking Regalian citizens by way of dealing with the supernatural forces of the city. They are also the Church’s watchful eye to ensure that the Imperial Spirit’s honour and law remains intact, and thus operate as an Inquisitorial arm of the Church and State. One could almost consider the group a quasi guard charter, considering the heavy amount of cooperation there is bound to be between the Inquisition and the Violet Order. Mercenaries from the Bulwark Swords often end up employed as Hunters and Arcanists, while also fulfilling their mercantile tasks.

The Hierarchy

The Red General - His Grace, Landgrave Hengest Harhold

• The Red General is the chief authority of the organization. While the Synod’s Grand Inquisitor has a say in the greater decisions the Inquisition faces, it is the Red General who has the final word. Tasked to lead the Inquisition, it is he who will decide the fates of many in the city. The management of all assets and projects under the Crimson Inquisition are his responsibility, along with the discipline of the Inquisition’s members and the Inquisition’s actions in the city.

The Grand Inquisitor - His Holiness, Reverend Jürgen von Drachenburg

• The Grand Inquisitor is the Spirit’s eyes and ears in the organization. The Grand Inquisitor with their theological knowledge shall be the one to help the inquisition deal with heresies and sacrileges uncovered by the group. The Grand Inquisitor’s voice can also lay down a veto on decisions made by the Red General, when acting in accordance with the High Reverend.

Inquisitor

• An inquisitor is a member who has proven themselves worthy enough to lead their own investigations and pass judgements on smaller matters. They can often be found with their fellow inquisitors or their subordinates, travelling the city to uphold the appropriate level of government repression. The Inquisitor shall also have a vote during the organization’s gatherings, and on the fates of their captives.

The Oathsworn

• The bulk of the Crimson Inquisition. The Oathsworn are dedicated men and women who have pledged themselves to the organization and to the Spirit until their death or the release from their bond. The Oathsworn are the true muscle of the Inquisition, tasked to bear arms in the name of the faith and the organization to see that the group’s duties are fulfilled.

Acolyte

• The acolytes are members who have yet to take the vow, but are in the process of proving their worth to their superiors. They have all the tasks and duties of the oathsworn, but are put under greater expectations due to their status in the organization.

Auxiliary Ranks

Arcanist

• The Arcanist is an expert on the magical forces of the world. They assist in the Inquisition’s hunt for answers on aberrancy, wizardry and magical artifacts which they may stumble upon. Arcanists do not necessarily have to possess magical prowess, however a professional level of understanding of the supernatural is a must.
      • Arch-Arcanist - N/A
        The Arch-Arcanist is the one to lead the arcanists of the Crimson Inquisition. They hold the right to recruit and dismiss as they see fit, and as such hold a very powerful position in the organization.
      • Master Arcanist
        The Arch-Arcanist’s second in command. Chosen by the Arch-Arcanist themselves and will act in their stead.
      • Arcanist
        The scholarly figures who fill up most of the arcane branch’s ranks. See the general description above.
      • Novice
        The untested and unoathed. Novices are scholars who are taken under the wings of arcanists to guide them to become fully fledged members of the Inquisition.

The Hunter
    • The Hunter is a man or woman who delves into the dark corners of Regalia to find information on sanguines and other dangerous individuals. The Hunter is a specialized agent who will be provided with the appropriate tools by the Crimson Inquisition to perform tasks which requires more tact. Their names are stripped off public record for their own safety and technically remain freelancers who merely assist the group.

Charter Rights

• The right to Patrol the streets of Regalia with armor and weapons in sight.
    • The right to Arrest those who violate the Regalian Holy Laws and detain those suspected.
    • The right to Imprison those found guilty, and to hold those under investigation for questioning.
    • The right to investigate and otherwise infringe on the private property of commoners for judicial reasons.
    • The right to imprison those found guilty of Holy Law and with Synod approval, and punish them accordingly.

Application

IGN:
    Character name:
    Approved application:
    What position:
    Discord: (Can be sent through PM or found through the RP com disc if you dont want it out here)

IC Letter or form of communique to the Red General. Short and sweet will do:

• Powerful Powerful x 32
    • Like Like x 2
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Jonificus, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

Apply NOW! Serve the Spirit TODAY!

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

2019%2F04%2F12%2Fd7%2F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%2F1200x630.png

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 6
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  4. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

IGN: Antimreoir
    Character name: Veronica Tounis
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/veronika-eliopolous.71720/#post-895596
    Discord: Shot a DM.

Addressed to the Red General and Margrave Hengest Harhold,

I appreciate we've had our differences, but the functions of an inquisition are what I strive for. They're what I did when I arrived in the city, they're what I've done for the Exalted Patriarch of Etosil for many years.

I don't disappoint, and I believe my capabilities as a Unionist Rettist may find their calling with you.

As our blades carve the way,
    Veronica Tounis,
    Despotissa of Pnevmatos.

5. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Approved m'lady

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

IGN: WaterDruppel
    Character name: Valerie Ravenstad
    Approved application: Click
    Discord: You have it

To the Red General and Landgrave Hengest Harhold,

With experience in the Azure Order of old and a repertoire of assisting the Empire with what I know, I believe I can now assist your Inquisition, too, with my expertise on the Arcane. Along with my knowledge in various magical fields, I am capable of canceling out others' magic, surely to be useful in the Inquisition's future. With that said, I hope you will have me.

Spirit's Blessings,
    Valerie Constanze Ravenstad

7. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

The Landgrave sends his regards, and his approval !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Nidakk

Nidakk Phsycotic Horse Rider

IGN: Nidakk
    Character name: Laverne Vrillias Pouvoire du Vauquelin
    Approved application: Dink
    Discord: (Can be sent through PM or found through the RP com disc if you dont want it out here)
    To the Red General and Landgrave Hengest Harhold;
    With my rather recent arrival to Regalia, I have felt the need to not only serve the Spirit but also acquire a job. So for me, this is one of the best opportunities I will get. I am Laverne du Vauquelin, a Griffer and matriarch in House du Vauquelin. Although I go to a school in what most think of as weak, I assure you that I can serve the Spirit and city alike with my skills. I served in the Chrysant War and the Ranger Crisis, both of which I sized up mountable kills in the name of Regalia. However, my service for the city is not done, and I hope to complete it with this, so do consider me.
    Au Revoir,
    Laverne Vrillias Pouvoire du Vaquelin

• Like Like x 1
  10. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

gremlin screaming sounds

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

IGN: Testl
    Character name:
    Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich
    Approved application: boop
    Discord: (Can be sent through PM or found through the RP com disc if you dont want it out here): yeehaw#8312

Red General,
    I, Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich have not only dedicated my whole life to the Imperial Spirit but act on my word too. I’ve served multiple groups within my years which serve the Synod and our Holy City. I am a capable man, a man who takes orders.
    I would be a perfect fit for this, I would like to serve the Spirit in another way, and to be his humble servant.

May The Imperial Spirit Guide Us All.

Siyasinov Ivan Yakovich
    aka, Vanya

@Jonificus

12. Xref74

Xref74 Refugee

IGN: Xref74
    Character name: Vladislav Volkovich
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vladislav-volkovich.75113/
    Discord: You already have it

To the Red General,

I would like to have the opportunity to serve within the Inquisition. I hold the necessary knowledge and information on Demonology and Artifactism to provide insight and lead research whenever required. However, I am also a capable warrior. Therefore should you accept me, I will be able to function where ever I am placed.

May the Spirit guide your way,

Reverend Vladislav Volkovich
    Member of the Holy Synod

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

Hey hengest buddy,,, The Blackhawks didn’t do anything to you,,,

• Winner Winner x 3
  14. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

All approved. Invites to the discord to be dispatched with immediate effect

15. Timisc

Timisc The Worst

IGN: Timisc
    Character name: Jeremias Kaeppler
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/jeremias-kaeppler.65737/
    Discord: You have me, boyo

To Landgrave Harhold,

It has been some time since we last spoke and now I come to you with the interest of the Inquisition. With the dark arts and unfaithful running rampant in the streets, it is time to cleanse this city. You know me as an accomplished Viridian, excelling through the now-defunct Bellator order, and a capable leader in my own right. Do consider me.

Spirit’s blessing,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.

IGN: JoanOfArc.
    Character name: Ophelia Tyrannian.
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/ophelia-tyrannian.65666/
    What position: Any.
    Discord: I will pm.
    To the Red General, the Landgrave of Vlissinghelm, and personal friend of the Tyrannian family,

Greetings. I am most pleased to hear that you restored this prestigious order. That being said, I do hope you will accept me into this order Landgrave Vlissinghelm. I am very much experienced in the serving the Regalian Commonwealth through servitude of our just guard. I have served under the Hightowers and, most recently, Victoria’s Valiant previously led by my dear friend, Meredith Lessaur. I am not solely a medic, however, being a Matrais Knight foremost. I have trained countless hours to hone my craft and I believe you would find it quite sufficient. Whatever your decision may be, either denying me or accepting me, I do pray that the Holy Spirit chooses the best for the Commonwealth and may bless you from now and always.

Sincerely,
    The Knight of St. Montagaard, Ophelia Lucia Tyrannian.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #16 Nitesho, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  17. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Both approved. Discord invites sent away.

18. booette

booette liar and milf lover Staff Member Lore1

IGN: apath
    Character name: Alice Rhylovhas
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alice-rhylovhas.66115/#post-833406
    What position: Arcanist of some flavor.
    Discord: You have it.

To the Landgrave Harhold,

First and foremost, I am an Altalar and a proud arcane scholar. I have spent a majority of my seven decades observing and studying magic, and I’m well accustomed to the bevy of surprises this city’s underbelly has in store. I write to you to request entry into your organization, where I might put my knowledge and capability to use for this city’s sake.

I anticipate your reply most sincerely,
    Alice Rhylovhas.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  19. ShipIt

ShipIt Bon'voyage me ol' cream cracker

IGN: ShipIt.
    Character name: Tullion Kearney.
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tullion-kearney.58956/#post-800720
    What position: Arcanist of some sort.
    Discord: You've got it.

To Langrave Harhold,

As someone who formerly worked for the Inquisition as well as the Azure Order, I would like offer up my skills and knowledge of the arcane to you. Having spent most of my life within Regalia, I've experienced and come accustomed to the quite unnatural feat of magical potency from below the city to even above. I write to you in order to request a place and entry into your charter, so I may demonstrate my knowledge to help prevent arcane destruction of the city.

Sincerely, Tullion Kearney.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

21. SheepieBaby

SheepieBaby Bestest Bean

IGN: Sheeple_Herder
    Character name: Alannah Lupenzi
    Approved application: Alannah

What Position: Any that involves fighting.
    Discord: You've got me.

To the Esteemed Langrave Harhold,
    Warmest greetings to you. I am Alannah Lupenzi, daughter to Lazarus Lupenzi and Bloodcast Knight. I will not waste your time with a long winded letter and will get straight to my point. I wish to join your Crimson Inquisition and rid this Holy City of the scum that so freely walks these streets. I will not rest until every last one of them has been wiped out and our city is once more clean. I pray you'll accept.
    Sincerely,
    [​IMG]

#21 SheepieBaby, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  22. seannie

seannie Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

IGN: seannie
    Character name: Armin Aechter
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/armin-aechter.75967/
    Discord: Thy will be done!

Salutations, My Lord
    The reformation of the Crimson Inquisition under your command brings me the greatest of joy. I henceforth humbly request that I be formally inducted into the ranks of this Holy Order, where I may prove my worth to your command. It has been a long time coming since the City of Light needed a cleanse of its filth, I wish to play my part in the acts to come.

Your most loyal,
    Armin Aechter

23. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

24. essentialess

essentialess purveyor of milfs

IGN: essentialess.
    Character name: Djanira Acosta.
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/djanira-acosta-⌘-the-empath.65463/
    What position: Arcanist!

Discord: You should have it.

To the Landgrave Harhold,

As a mage and scholar who served the prior installment of the Crimson Inquisition, I would appreciate a position among your ranks; It appears to me that I am still fully capable of contributing to the Crown City's protection against the Magus scene. Should you accept me, you have my years of expeditionary experience at hand.

Eager,

Djanira Pérez-Carrión Acosta

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #24 essentialess, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  25. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

IGN: Anarchizm
    Character name: Julius Peirgarten.
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/julius-peirgarten.66382/
    What position: Inquisitor.
    Discord: You've got it, my friend.

To the esteemed Landgrave Harhold,
    I write you in the hopes of joining the Crimson Inquisition as I did many years before. To take up arms and serve the Spirit as I have time and time again. If given the proper chance I will prove my worth to your order as I did so many times before under previous Inquisition regimes.

Yours,
    Ser Julius Peirgarten
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order
    Crimson Lion of Lorhauser
    Former Violet Order Captain
    Former Prefect of the Crimson Inquisition
    Former Prefect of the Divine Militia Inquisition

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  26. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

27. Osowiec

Osowiec A ragged wanderer.

IGN: Osowiec
    Character name: Charles de Nodier
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/charles-de-nodier.61073/
    What position: Inquisitor
    Discord: You got it.

To the esteemed Langrave Harhold

I hope to continue in my tasks to rid this world of the unholy creatures that plague the faithful of this city. My past may be rocky, but I am still able to serve. Allow me to prove myself to you, and I am sure you will not regret it.

Signed, Charles de Nodier.

#27 Osowiec, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  28. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

IGN: AlysaPotato
    Character name: Bellatrix Tyrannian
    Approved application: Link
    Discord: AlysaPotato#9311

To Landgrave Harhold,

I'm writing to you with interest in working along side my aunt and other friends of the peerage for the spirit. Thank you for Considering.

Bellatrix Tyrannian,
    Knight of the Matrais Order
    Head Matadora of The Ring of Orva
    Daughter of the Duke of de Veer

#28 AlysaPotato, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  29. Azuralan

Azuralan sometimes I comeback & do things

IGN: Azuralan
    Character name: Titus Cretch
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/titus-evander-cretch.77148/
    What position: Any, Preferrably Inquisitor (also willing to fullfil role of Interrogator or Chaplain)
    Discord: Azuralan#3281

To the Esteemed Landgrave Harhold.

I wish to offer my services because this city is in grave need of help and yesterdays events in the Assembly meeting, as of the time of this letter. Has only proven that within our most holiest city, heresy has been allowed to thrive and his lordship, yourself seem the only one who truly understands the need to vanquish the enemy within if we are to defeat the enemy without. I have travelled from the Kingdom of Kausis, where I served as a military Chaplain for eighteen years, to help save the city from those who seek to cause harm to our most holy empire. Thank you for your Consideration.

yours faithfully,
    Titus Evander Kretch

Below the letter would be a list of Titus' military experiance, which included against the Isldar, Velheim heathens, and Dorkarth Vampires.

#29 Azuralan, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  30. Nitesho

To Mister de Nodier,

I have read through your letter requesting entry into the Crimson Inquisition. I thoroughly approve of your want to rid the city of the unholy abominations on the Crown City. I approve your entry. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

Ophelia Tyrannian
    Quartermaster of the Crimson Inquisition
    To Mister Cretch,

I have read your letter and speaking on the behalf of the Crimson Inquisition, we would be honored to have a member such as yourself in our ranks. Your service against the Dorkarth Vampires is dutifully noted. I personally recommend becoming a Hunter, however, regardless, I approve of your entry. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

Ophelia Tyrannian
    Quartermaster of the Crimson Inquisition​

@Osowiec @Azuralan I will contact both of you on discord shortly.

#30 Nitesho, Aug 2, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  31. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

IGN: FindOutIC
    Character name: Alexander de Silva
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alexander-silva.61052/ (Currently Under Rereview)
    Discord: nath_n#7655

To Landgrave, His Grace Harhold,

As a man of the Unionist faith, and having worked in past du Pont Inquisitions I'm specifically interested in joining your Crimsons. As I know your devout faith, I wish to assist ridding the world of heresy and injustices. I will prove myself however I must. Until then.

-Alexander Felix de Silva

32. Nitesho

To Mister Alexander Silva,

I am responding to your letter regarding your application to the Crimson Inquisition. I am rather knowledgeable about your family, and as such, offer an interview to determine if your application is accepted or denied. I will arrange a meeting time at the headquarters shortly.

Ophelia Tyrannian

33. thundermember

thundermember jayp's gayp

IGN: AtomicKarate
    Character name: Eleonora du Kirsch
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/eleonora-du-kirsch.73470/
    What position: Any, Preferred Inquisitor.
    Discord: you got it.

IC Letter:
    To the Red General,

I would like to humbly request entry into the Crimson Inquisition. I have served the Greywitches for many months and showed my outstanding reputation at getting the job done. Since then, I have joined the Bulwarks as a freelancer and have shown my capacity at completing diverse roles. The role I request is Inquisitor, though I am willing to serve the Crimson Inquisition where ever.

May the Holy Spirit bless you,
    Eleonora du Kirsch​

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  34. Nitesho

To Mister Alexander Silva,

After discussing your interview with the Red General, you are formally accepted as an Oathsworn. I expect you to serve well and beyond those without your affliction. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

The Spirit provides,
    Ophelia Tyrannian
    To Miss Eleonora du Kirsch,

I am well aware of the Greywitches and their service to the realm. I have also heard personally of your great service to the realm. Though I am rather displeased with your affliction, there is no doubt that you are incapable of any role you shall take. I will accept you as a Oathsworn. I do recommend taking on the role as Hunter, however. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

The Spirit provides,
    Ophelia Tyrannian
    I will send a discord invite shortly @nath_n @AtomicKarate

35. Morpheus_Dream

Morpheus_Dream Sad!

IGN: Morpheus_Dream
    Character name: Sir Gilles de Crozier
    Approved application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gilles-de-crozier.76944/
    What position: Inquistor
    Discord: Morpheus#5569

To Whom it may concern,

I've served Regalia in one form of another for some years now, this opportunity seems the best for moving forward. Hence I request the ability to continue to serve Regalia.

Yours faithfully,
    Sir Gilles de Crozier, Knight of d'Homme

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  36. Nitesho

To Ser Gilles de Crozier,

I have received your application into the Crimson Inquisition. I know little about you, though military personnel are respected here. I request an interview with you to determine whether you are accepted or denied. I will arrange a meeting time at the headquarters shortly.

Ophelia Tyrannian
    Quartermaster to the Crimson Inquisition​

37. Nitesho

To Dame Bellatrix Tyrannian,

I am writing to you to inform you that you are accepted into the Crimson Inquisition as Acolyte. It should be noted that you are my kin and as such, if you exploit the fact you are, I will personally punish you myself. I expect you work severely harder than any other member of the Crimson Inquisition as you represent our house. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

Ophelia Tyrannian

38. SouthernComfort_

SouthernComfort_ Absent, Indefinitely

IGN: SouthernComfort_
    Character Name: Reinhardt Kellan-Josef Typhonus
    Approved Application: Reinhardt
    What Position: Inquisitor
    Discord: #Southern9163

To The Red General, Landgrave Harhold,

I heard of the Inquisition from my townshouse, and from Calemburg. The Spirit has been a large part in my life, and I'd like to serve for the better good. I'm a trained as a Ranger, and I believe I may be able to support the cause. There is a plague of cursed beings terrorizing the good citizens of this Holy City and people who have not found the Spirit themselves. I'd like to help however I can.

Spirit Bless,
    Reinhardt Typhonus

39. Nitesho

To Reinhardt Typhonus,

I am writing to you to inform you that you are accepted into the Crimson Inquisition as Acolyte. I am personally unaware of you, however, House Typhonus is a prominent enough family that I do not doubt that you are hardened as a soldier. I want to meet you before you begin proper training as a member of the Inquisition nontheless. You will receive a letter shortly regarding your equipment, training, and housing at the Crimson Inquisition's headquarters.

Ophelia Tyrannian
    I will add you shortly. @SouthernComfort_

40. Loregar

Loregar

IGN: Loregar_
    Character Name: Gregorovitch Brusilov
    Approved Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gregrovitch-brusilov.77981/
    What Position: Hunter
    Discord: Loregar #9078

To The Red General, Landgrave Harhold,

Chaplain Titus spoke highly of your order, I understand you are in need of pious men and it appears we strive to the same goal. I have twelve years of service to the faith and eighteen serving as a Brother-Seargent in the peoples crusading army. If you would permit General, you would have my hammer and life that we might rid the capitol of voidbourne corruption that plagues the very heart of the empire. I would bring a voice to rise against those that would belittle the faith and holy fire to those that be weak enough to serve the spirits enemies.

May the Spirit guide us on the great path,
    Brother-Seargent Brusilov