The Peoples Candidates

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Canaanite, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

[​IMG]

The palms of the blue-blood fester with sweat. Their knees buckle, and their body shakes-- for the long approaching moment finally makes its arrival well known. For too long have the People suffered the yoke of tyranny. For too long have the Workers found no reprieve from their lordling masters. For too long has the office of Chancellor claimed rule through a heavy fist… Even now, as the time of the Noble grows to its inevitable end the beast still clings to life. Wild, feral, and cruel. When good and decent Ailor and Non-Ailor brothers cease to fuel the regime of our masters, they resort to that of evil! The Manathar, Demons who much alike their blue-blooded Masters seek to harm you, proletariat!

[​IMG]

The nepotism that has the government of Regalia in its stranglehold has manifested itself this day. For through the reinstatement of the Kade to his position, despite his schemes against what they call rightful rule shows that it is only the opinions of our masters that are heeded to, when they so easily disregarded the incumbent chancellor. This oppressive tyranny placed upon the backs of the Proletarians does not end with the working class, but too encompasses all peoples beneath this Empire; all peoples who suffer beneath the nepotist policy of the ruling class.

They empower themselves and no others. Tell me, where is the Justice to be found in that?! Truly, our struggle can be felt beyond the Proletariat! Rise, you disenfranchised nobles, you lowly aristocrats who have long supped at the teat of hereditary rule only now to be betrayed by those you served. Cast away your wealth and your privilege, and we shall welcome you with open arms as comrades; serve the people as they have served you, or remain a slave to the status quo that favors none but your masters.

[​IMG]

We dream of a Regalia governed by the Politeai, the people, you…

Alexei Kozlov & Leonid Lucov stand ready to serve Regalia as it should be served: as Joint Chancellors of The Peoples. We call on Alexander I to make the choice best for his people, so that the natural-rights of the working man might no longer be infringed.

Under the People’s Chancellery…

• Bread and Alcohol Stores will be opened to the people, and fairly distributed among the workers.
    • Fair working conditions will be enforced, including an unconditional day of rest to be implemented on a Friday.
    • Commons areas will be developed: land to be equally shared and owned by Regalia’s Peoples.
    • Citizenry will be confined to one class, with all Manathar and Slizzar being expelled from the class structure.
    • The People of Old Town shall have a voice, and a Democratic Assembly shall be established for their needs to be heard.
    • The Peerage of Regalia shall be made truly beholden to law, to no longer be afforded special privileges that place them above the Proletarian Masses.
    • The Establishment of a People’s Commissariat to sit alongside the governmental secretaries to look after the health and well-being of the Regalian Proletariat.
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 21
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

'Leonid Lucov' the co-author of the piece read over his work with a pensive yet gleeful look as he sat in his office. The man stroked his wisping mustache and nodded to Alexei with an affirming bob of his head... "For Dyatlov, Comrade".

• Winner Winner x 6
  3. Havsbris_

Havsbris_ Doomer

The manathar commander squinted at the document posted from the confines of her study. She promptly crumpled up the page and tossed it across the floor, setting her hand to cover her face. “Why do jacobins think putting a large ‘look at me’ sign is effective?” She scoffed, before setting back to work, mild mumbles of ‘fair’ and ‘out classed’ with a subtle chuckle.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Noelle Peirgarten gave a confused squint at the proclamation, muttering to herself in d'Ithanie. "Poor taste in design, blunt treason through Jacobony, and poor decision to post your names publicly. Jacobonists... they've never been that intelligent."
    She followed up with this by immediately dropping her copy of the document into a fire, shaking her head. "The Spirit will always prevail."

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Hengest leans back in his chair, intrigued at the prospect of peasant rebellions with the sole aim of power. "Should've thought of this myself.. Oh well, perhaps in a different life."

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  6. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Rosana stared at the paper for a moment... Blink... Blink... She was just kind of dumbfounded. "Are.. Are... they this stupid? And by Frisit I thought the Violets are ridiculous! Someone educate this man!" with that she just kind of sat- and facepalmed for a moment. The Isldar woman then stood and gently put this within her satchel that had been written on in ink. 'The satchel for all stupid things.' Including some other papers - notes - and stupidity from her friends or what people write. Think before you do lovelies!

7. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

An El-Maraya Brood just shrugged, "Cool, I guess."

Some purple elf thing called a Sihndar woman nodded in a half approval, "I like some of this, but hate others, I'll admit."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Aster looked at the paper with surprise. These people are foolish to display their jacobinist ideals so brazenly. Did they not see what happened to the Blackhawks the moment they started talking about "helping the common man?"

Misko's attention was drawn to the point about Slizzar being expelled from the class structure. I would almost be worried if these men weren't so stupid. I'll enjoy watching them fall. Maybe I should even do it myself.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. Canaanite

Canaanite Valentinian Shill

Johannes Wernher Ackermann II smirks, taking a drag of his smoking pipe. "Heh, stupid, stupid, feeble smooth-brained idiot jacobins. How can they be this STUPID, putting their names on their declarations? Idiots... pathetic..... the Violet Order will put a swift end to these pathetic little IDIOT worms! Heh..."

• Educated Educated x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Alexander frowned as he burned the paper in his gilded fireplace. "What fools, to believe someone could be so stupid. Maybe if these idiots picked up a book they could use their heads." He frowned and poured himself a bourbon before reading the newspaper.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Jupiter6700

Jupiter6700 The Raptor

The Cro frowned fro a moment, well then, she thought. “They were actually fucking serious? What kind of lunatics take this long to write something when, at the end of the day, they will be burning with their paper?” Szeulla frowned, throwing her copy of this recruitment declaration in the bin.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. Baylox

Baylox SUSHI ROLLER

r u fucking kidding me

13. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

Charlie sat criss-crossed in the centre of her kitchen, holding the piece of paper in her hands that had been shoved into her possession earlier in the morning.

“Holy shit! They’re offering to pass out alcohol? What’s not to like!”

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

The target audience, a particular smirking Leutz peasant stared at the proclamation and remembered his illiteracy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

An elated international aid worker was feeling very pleased with himself that Regalia had reached it's literacy target of 95.4%.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan snickered, “Pfffft, great idiots, are they trying to get their heads knocked off?” She said in bemused disbelief before shrugging, “Dunno though, I’d like to see the bloody nobles get stomped on by the law, a few specific ones in mind...”

17. Varisus

Varisus Refugee

“I dunno what everyone’s mutterin about. This sounds genius?”
    -Big Boss​

• Agree Agree x 1