A Public Statement Of The Isldar Refuge, Created Under Taendross Mairthair Shainvrel.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Tiaq, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Tiaq

Tiaq e girl extraordinaire

A whole new parchment, written in a high-quality paper would've been pinned Directly next to the Public Statement To Regalia's Frostling 'Refuge' paper, and The Public Statement From Regalia's Frostling Refuge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To those whom feel we have done wrong,

My name is Taendross. It’s come to my attention that we’ve been a piece of interest within Regalia, and that action must be taken before our Reputation is ruined forever. Due to this, I have taken action where my Friends have not. I know that many distrust us, especially after recent events. I will assure within this letter that we are of no threat. We are a peaceful group, only wishing for those who attack us to be turned in. Please tune into whichever parts of this statement interest you, or the full Letter.

Accusations Of Illegal action
    We have felt attacked by the Northerners, and Velheim District, but have taken no action against them. Nor have we allied with any gangs, or Illegal activities. Any of these Rumors will be proven false, as we do not wish to engage with such.

The Velheim Attack
    To start with the recent attack on the Velheim district. We are currently looking into the offenders whom decided to attack without hesitation and attempt to ruin our reputation. We do not know yet if they are within our ranks, but they will be dealt with accordingly and sent back to Ellador for such. We have heard of the Undying, but we have never done work with them. As we know it, they are the ones who caused the Northerners to attack our keep and destroy our home. Me and many of the Isldar have come to slowly forgive the Northerners for the false attack on our keep, but there are few whom still hold grudges. They have been put on watch for any suspicious behavior.

Issues With The Law
    Next, our issues with Law. It has been made obvious that we’ve offended the law many times, and I would like to speak on why.
    After we brought in the leader of the Carnival Phantasm, I was arrested for carrying a bow, despite the leader of a gang, a criminal, being brought in. Within Ellador, the Scale’s Sword guard are to be equipped with the proper weaponry they need to protect the people and our Priestess. We have saved Silyoran Haaven and done our best to show our Kindness and love to those around us. We have rarely carried our weapons unless it is a situation where we have been attacked. We understand that it is Illegal to carry such weaponry within Regalia, which is why we have cut down on keeping such within our home only for Personal protection.

Claims Of Religious Slander
    Finally, Religious purpose. We have done /no/ such thing of spreading dragon worship, as it is highly illegal. I am here to claim that these rumors are false. If you come across an Isldar doing such, they will take it up with me, and the Generals of the Scale’s Sword, and be sent to Ellador, or kicked from the Refuge for Disrupting Peace.

My people and family have done nothing wrong, and I do not wish for our actions to be taken out by putting a warrant on the head of all Isldar. We want to live as peacefully as possibly alongside the Regalians of this city. Many of us want to be able to make friends, have occupations, and live our lives out. This is not the way we wish to do such, and be treated.

I, Taendross Mairthair Shainvrel, am willing to sacrifice everything I have known for the safety of Regalia and my people. I have met amazing people within my times I have come to Regalia, and I wish to keep these friendships.
    I wish to be able to make peace with those who feel that we have done them wrong. Whether it be past mistakes, or what we have done now.

I hope to see possible peace within our future,
    Taendross Mairthair Shainvrel, Second in command of the Scales guard, under the jurisdiction of the Regalian Isldar Refuge and Dragon Worship Circle.

( Grammar and Punctuation will be fixed at a later time, as I wrote this while panicking at 2am in the Morning <3 )

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. HobblingHobbit

HobblingHobbit ~Eating punks like you for second breakfast~ Aspirant

"Self-described dragon infidels an' law-breakers to boot. How do they expect anyone to take this seriously?" he shouted, smashing his fist on the bar top of the Gauntlet Tavern.

3. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

Pinned below the notice was a simple note, the handwriting small, but legible to the common eye.
    You feel attacked by the Velheim? That's because you are. You speak innocence, guilty of nothing, but I have people running to me- exclaiming who the next victim, usually my blood, has been at the end of your insolent crimes. The Undying have claimed our land as their own, and that is something the few Northern people within these walls can't stand for. Slowly we see the mantle of the Undying's sickening light being passed to the Isldar, so stop fighting if you do not wish to be fought- simple enough.

- Take this as advice.

~Svante~

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #3 TalkChat, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  4. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

"The Isldar are still fighting?"
    She asked the red haired man next to her as she cozied up to the fire. She passed a copy of the notice his way and studied his expression as he read it.
    "The Priestess is a dead man, Aurelius. What can give them strength to go on without the Spirit giving them such?"
    She had been paying attention to church, it seemed.

@Vivamente

5. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Aurelius' gaze turned to his apprentice, he gave a light nod. "They will die pointless deaths, Elyon. They're fighting towards an impossible goal."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  6. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

Manfried sat at his desk, furrowing his brows once more, "Dragon Worship is illegal either way unless of course you worship in a way abiding by the Synod Bulls of the past and I assume they do not worship Dragons in a way of legality. Hmm." The High Reverend placed the piece of parchment down, stroking at his beard soon after in thought.

7. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

Valtin would stand in front of the flyer, a cocky grin would be stretched across his face. “They sure are digging them self a deeper hole, aren’t they?” mumbled to himself as he would walk off.