Aron Rosewood

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Aaron Rosewood, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Aaron Rosewood

Aaron Rosewood

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Aron Gabriel Rosewood "Red"
    • Race: Velheimer Ailor
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Skill Information

Proficiency points:
    32 (From Age)
    • +10 Light Bow Combat Skill
    • +8 Fast Blade Combat Skill
    • +6 Hunting Knowledge
    • +8 Rogue Training
    Body Shape
    • +10 Light Bow Combat Skill +8 Fast Blade Combat Skill =18
    • Average Body Shape
    • Slightly lacking body fat (Slimmer than usual)
    Languages
    • Skodje - Fluent - Homeland Language
    • Common - Learned - Secondary Language
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Hazel
    • Hair Color: Hickory
    • Hair Style: Short and messy
    • Skin Color: Pale
    • Clothing: Green Hooded Cloak, Dark Cloth Trousers, Leather Boots, Cloth Tunic, a single leather glove on his left hand
    • Height : 6' 1"
    Personality & Abilities
    • 1. Aron being pale and a tad bit slim is usually mistaken as a sick or dying man, he likes to get a chuckle out of the mistake. Aron isn't famous in any cities and has yet to make a name for himself among any type of faction, his life is very secretive and tries to keep it that way. Aron is blunt and straight forward when speaking and refuses to leave details behind when explaining any sort of story or plan. He can seem very intimidating when placed in a serious situation with a very stern tone, but when he has a bit of fun every now and then he is seen as a very outgoing and loud person, especially when he's had a good few hours at the pub in town.

• 2. Aron is friendly to anyone who will show him respect, yet he is not afraid to show anger or toxicity against someone who truly deserves the disrespect. Aron is an extremely serious person, work, conversation, and other interactions or activities are seen as a professional environment to him. Even though his tone is stern when it comes to business, Aron loves to joke around and laugh whenever he or someone around him needs a morale boost. Or if he spends a long night at a nearby pub.

• 3. Aron treats his family with nothing but respect, he believes that his family is the most important thing to one's life and should be appreciated. Aron treats his friends and allies honorably but will never truly accept someone as family until they have shown true dedication and loyalty to their religion and family. Aron treats his rarely found lovers the same as his allies, kind when respected and cold when taken for granted. Aron treats strangers with uncertainty but never treats them with disrespect unless required.
    • 4. Aron is a morally unbalanced individual, he has never been completely set on whether he wants to be a good or bad person. Aron doesn't approve of doing charity work as the mercenaries in his hunting group taught him that work should never be done for free. Aron is always at the ready to help an individual in need but expects to be paid for his service. Yet sometimes Aron will skip the opportunity of service and take what he wants whether it's legal or not. Aron has his own preferences but he is strictly against anything risking the lives of children.

Life Story

• As an infant, Aron lived in Ellador until he was about 3 years old with a very protective family. His father was a town guard and was killed during a bandit raid when Aron was 2 years old. Eventually, due to his mother being apprehensive about another raid, he and his mother moved to Nordskag when Aron was a few days older than 3. During his time in Nordskag, he started to follow the religious path of Vinella goddess of winter and the hunt. This resulted in Aron's strange love for the winter season. Aron ended up moving out at the age of 15 after his own after his mother passed away due to sickness. He reached Arlora three days after he turned 16 and started training with a bow under an ex-guardsman named Samuel. Aron stayed in Arlora until he turned 18 and left with a hunting party of 25 to track a large bear named "Toor'Shuug".
    • After 5 years of tracking and picking up 4 mercenaries along the way, Aron's hunting party finally found the bear and attempted to take it down to earn their fame. Sadly the fight went south as the party leader was taken down first and the entire group started to fall apart. Eventually, the party of 30 was reduced to 7, Aron was behind 2 shields and 3 swordmen, alongside a single archer. As Aron saw the group's numbers drastically drop, he knew he was going to die, so he made a decision he'd regret for the rest of his life. He ran, Aron ran for 9 years, stopping at different towns along his travels until he reached Regalia where he finally realized he couldn't run from his guilt. He regrets his decision to this day and will forever continue to mourn the loss of his pride until he hunts down "Toor'Shuug" himself, once and for all to avenge his fallen brothers in arms.

#1 Aaron Rosewood, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Percuriam

Percuriam The Storyteller

I'll snag this! Expect something in 48ish hours!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Percuriam

Hey there! Let's get down to business:
    • Formatting: I would suggest unbolding your entire application, and only bolding key parts.
    • Eye Color: Maroon eye color is not possible without being afflicted by something like Sanguinism, and even then it would be red.
    • Personality: Your personality paragraphs could use some work, as they some seem to be missing pieces or are even contradictory at times. The fourth paragraph also needs an extra sentence or two.
    • Life Story: Your life story should be at least two sizable paragraphs of 5-6 good sentences.
    Make these edits in the color of your choice and @ tag me when you're done!

4. Aaron Rosewood

Aaron Rosewood

@Percuriam
    Hey There! I've edited the submission and I think I've covered all of the discrepancies you spotted. My apologies if there is still a problem with the submission this is my first time attempting something like this so I'm quite inexperienced. Please let me know if there is anything else I should change or fix and I will get to it right away. I have underlined all of the edits I have made to make it a bit easier to spot. Thank you for your time and I hope I didn't cause any stress. -A.R.

5. Percuriam

Approved