Pending Review Bring Back Stuff. Read To Find Out What.

Discussion in 'Server' started by Brentorockz, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

So I understand with the reset things have changed. However, there is a list of things that I really want to be reimplemented.

1. Please Bring back Races such as Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and Vampires. it made playing on the server a bit more interesting.
    2. Bring back the Vampire Plugin for advice reasons.
    3. Bring back the Neather or Rift whatever you would like to call it.
    4. Ik that /ah was implemented but it would still be nice to have a place where players can create shops with a large number of things that can be sold at the same time. /ah is good for quick selling.

If the Neather/Rift is reimplemented I will buy Supremium One Month for 2 months. and if everything is implemented back I will donate $30 to the server.

Please think about it. obviously, I don't know how the server is doing with money and I'm not sure what it will cost to bring back some of this stuff so I understand if you can't bring back this stuff but I figured I would give it a shot.

Thank you for Reading

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Traits can accomplish the first two points, nether blocks exist in the southwest corner of the map, an auction house does everything chest shops do but better. Sure you lose out on buying stacks of blocksblocks together, but mass mining/digging is still a feasible option.

Typed on phone so excuse the brevity

3. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

well, I would still like the Neather to be reimplemented yea you can find neather blocks in the world but I want to explore the neather again find cool forts and have views of amazing lava Oceans. I also miss the Neather quests that were there. Also, althoe Traits accomplish the first to points there are many people who miss the vampire plugin. The vampire plugin was used a lot for Roleplay and added cool effects to faction play. And with /ah as I said before /ah is only good for quick and small sells as there is a limit to how long your items stay up and how many you can upload. I would like to see a nice shopping district again.

4. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

Vampires were obnoxious in pvp and served no real purpose. If you want to roleplay as a vampire, roleplay it.

Nether means more lag, which is undesirable, especially considering how rarely used the old rift was, as well as the availability of all nether resources in essalonia.

Market was removed to encourage more player interaction in the survival world. Auctionhouse kinda defeats that purpose in my opinion, but I'd still rather not see a market back where the same players afk sell items and make thousands while nobody else can sell anything for a worthwhile price.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

well, I guess we will let the staff decide. I do wish there was an easier way to get lava..... and I still would like some of these things brought back

6. EndersGameboy

EndersGameboy The Last of the Bloodline

Wasn't there a sharding announcement released recently? Wouldn't that slightly get rid of lag?

7. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

Or just beef up the server ability. more Ram, larger disk and what not. of course that costs money so I know that won't happen.

8. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

genius

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. gioem

gioem Enthusiasm Enthusiast

I remcomend more player models.

10. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

11. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

I liked the Race plugin over the Trait one. It had a level of immersion to it that Traits can't replicate. The original Race plugin is quite outdated though, and not as versatile as Traits. Would be nice if a replacement or something similar was implemented. IMO, it'd only need the following features:

1. The ability to choose a race.
    2. This choice has a significant effect on gameplay.
    3. Players can see each other's race.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #11 Enkiduu, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  12. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

yes, that would be amazing.