The Azure Premise

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by SnugglyKittens, Aug 2, 2018.

1. SnugglyKittens

SnugglyKittens Head pat weeb

[​IMG]

Settled originally by Hamelin and Czylle d'Vaud in the year 305 A.C, to be shortly taken over and maintained by Solaine d'Vaud until current times, the Azure Premise has seen all sorts of patrons and developments of the world it resides in. It has stood strong throughout all, and still today serves its fine wines, ales and even food, with an equally fine selection of staff on hand for your assistance.

[​IMG]

The Premise has always situated itself besided the Willow. You can easilly find it, with its open seating and blue/white flags.

[​IMG]

Menu

The Premise selection of food and drinks changes with the seasons, so if you can not find something listed, please do ask your server.

Drinks
    (Also available is tea and caffee)
    • Opper Calemberg Ale - 5 regals
    • Brixoid Stout - 5 regals
    • Poetry Mead - 5 regals
    • Bilbemel - 5 regals
    • d’Vaud Honey mead - 5 regals
    • d’Vaud Cherry Ale - 5 regals
    • Ithanian White Wine - 8 regals
    • Ithanian Red Wine - 8 regals
    • Highlander Whiskey - 8 regals
    • Holzkagger Vodka - 8 regals
    • Dradenthaal Rum - 8 Regals
    Mains
    • Smoked Jerky - 5 regals
    • Slab of smoked meat - 20 regals
    • Steak with potatoes, brown sauce and freshly baked bread - 20 regals
    • Sandwich with any topping(s) - 7 regals
    • Whole Wheat Bread - 5 regals
    • Premise Pie (Spiced Meat filling) - 10 regals
    • Soup of the Day served with Ithanian baguette (Query to bar staff for details) - 10 regals
    • Beer Battered catch of the day served with a fresh garden salad (Fish varies) - 15 regals
    Deserts
    • Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (3) - 5 regals
    • Tart Fruit of Cream - 6 regals
    • Honey Nut Candies - 2 regals
    • Mixed Berry Muffin - 5 regals
    • Pastry Puffs With Lemon Custard - 5 regals
    • Royal Cake - 15 regals
    • Sugarplums - 8 regals
    • Rhubard pie (served with either cream or custard) - 10 regals
    [​IMG]
    Working at the Premise
    The Premise is a bar which offers emplyment on both a casual or a full time basis.
    Employees we welcome to work when ever- pay is given (in actual regals) based on the money you take (rp regals).
    For example, an employee takes three regals, they make one.
    This means that it is down to the employee on how much they earn. The more you work, the more you make.
    The employee fills in a record of what they earn, and pay is given on, currently, a weeky basis.

(There was positive feedback on this method of payment. It's on trial for a month or two to see how it works out.)

[​IMG]
    Applications

MC Name:
    -RP Letter of Application-

(Letters of application are directed to the d'Vauds. Write what you think is necessary!)​

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 SnugglyKittens, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. SnugglyKittens

Uniform

The Premise now has a uniform! Staff are expected to wear it during shift.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    #2 SnugglyKittens, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Reserved

4. SnugglyKittens

Applicatons for Premise staff are now open.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Kingdom56

Kingdom56 Only if being a meme-dealer was a real profession.

Hi! I was redirected here to submit my application I believe? If it's in the same format I'm just going to put what I put there here. If that works. (If this isn't the right way to apply please feel free to message me by all means.)

IGN: Kingdom56
    Character name: Luke Nordhaus

Activity: How many hours a day (estimate) do you play/are you available? I'm going to be available mostly on the weekends for about 3 to 4 hours per day.

Why do you want to work in the Premise?: Why should we hire your character? We need a good view both OOC and IC that we can rely on you! OOCly I wanna work in the premise because I think it'd be a great opportunity to meet people and expand Luke's social life. In character Luke just wants to earn some cash to put food on the table.

How much time would you spend in the Premise?: How much time would you want to put into working there? We will keep track on who works there often and don't, so being active is important! I would like to put in maybe an hour for each day on the weekends or more depending on the day or if there's work to be had.

Discord?:Kingdom56#7546

IC letter:

Dear Solaine d'Vaud

I'm looking for work and happened to see a sign at your establishment at the Premise. I can gurantee I'm a hard worker and sociable behind the counter. I've actually had some slight experience serving drinks in the past for sailors coming in from the high seas, so you can imagine I've seen quite a few things in my time. If you could give me an opportunity to work there and earn my keep at the Premise I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Kind regards,
    Luke Nordhaus

6. SnugglyKittens

"Mister Nordhaus.

Who ever you have spoken to has misdirected you somewhat. Solaine Von Rahm no longer runs the premise. It is myself, my cousin, or our bar manager who you should speak with.

We welcome you however, on a trial period. Seek to work alongside those else who man the counter and I shall endeavour to visit within the next few days to meet you personally.

Given the circumstances of Regalia currently, that being the illness which infects many of our employees and family, I ask that you ensure you have either a mask or face cloth to protect yourself incase situation is needed.

Regards,

Eleanore Von Rahm."

elly sealsmall.png

7. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

DOES IT COME WITH THE WOOD HEADS

8. SnugglyKittens

Yes