Thesis On Hightowers, And Crimsons.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by TalkChat, Apr 6, 2018.

1. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

Several writings would be hung from the charred barricade, all the way into the Emporium. All written in sloppy penmanship, though legible to whoever could fluently read in common.

Dear, Citizens

Most of you stand with me when I say the guards are an issue, though most of you are afraid to take a stand against those that oppress our freedom, and territory. I believe in certain that the guards are mislead to believe that we are weak, and uncivilized rats within the most poverty-ridden district of Regalia. We may be without coin, or missing some morals, but what we are not is weak. I would rather die protecting my freedom and liberty to work the way I do in the Slums, then let my business be monitored by those who hold themselves under a someone who is no better than us. The Lord Commander himself has given passage for illegal, and otherwise un-holy actions that goes on in these streets, yet he still retains to killing his own men, may Ben rest in peace, and attempting to gain ground in a ruleless society- a place where he is not welcomed. I leave you with a last warning, and a 'I'll be seeing you around, and I hope with more people than before'. Enjoy the time that you have to rebuild, and prepare yourself for what's coming, and to all the citizens seeing this, don't be afraid to fight against this scumbag. This is our turf.

Love, ACE

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 TalkChat, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  2. Aespair

Aespair Am I the only one here?

Dear ACE,
    Make this easy on yourself and submit to the Inquisition for immediate and painless castration. A Jacobin like yourself needs no such tools anyway.
    Lord Gallus Tyrannian
    Imperial Ser of Carroburgen
    Protector of the Veers

• Powerful x 13
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Generous x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  3. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra forced Ace to read the notice for her and then laughed and patted his arm, "Love you, too."
    @WrongChat

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Taliandra can't read.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Epsilyon

Epsilyon Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse Supremium

Ivonne squints.
    So.. what they’re saying is, they’re oppressed by the Guard because they aren’t letting them do illegal business in a sector of the city that is at the mercy of the very charter and State they’re yelling at..?

• Educated Educated x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #5 Epsilyon, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  6. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

Dear ACE,

I find your opinion completely biased. Now, I am not a man to state his opinion and not give facts. Here is why I believe this thought of yours is incorrect.

1. You are unlawful. If you did abide by the law which the Holy Emperors placed forward then you would not be targeted by law enforcement, therefore making your opinion different.
    2. The law enforcement is surely not at your level. Your level is illegal trafficking of contraband, assaulting innocent individuals, rioting against law enforcement, and possessing weapons not approved by the government. The Guardsmen's level is protecting the citizenry from people like you and possessing LEGAL weaponry approved by the government.
    3. Lastly, that is not your territory. It is His Imperial Holliness's territory. It is apart of the city. And what are the Guards meant to do in the city? Patrol it and shove individuals like you lot in cells.
    I suggest you turn yourself over to the proper law enforcement charters and face the punishment which you truly deserve. If not, deal with it. Deal with the Inquisition, Hightowers, and Vigilants hunting you down in that wretched area.

Spirit's Blessings upon you lot,
    Aelfric Hrothulf Aherne
    Reverend of Anglia,
    Member of the Holy Synod

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. EndersGameboy

EndersGameboy The Last of the Bloodline

Beni Yahdga's mouth would drop as he read this. "Do they really think they can overthrow the guard? They are weak." He would say this as if it were common knowledge.

8. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

-edited slightly given that I was on my phone whilst writing it-

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

Zas'kince Allas would just look at this, and think to himself, "The guards and the government has plenty of wrongs." Then he'd scurry on home.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. TrashCanFicus

TrashCanFicus Kathar Queen

Gllo'jjiëa would walk by, taking notice of the letter. After reading through it, she'd burst into laughter. 'These damned people just keep getting dumber by the day.' And stumble off downing a bottle of rum.

11. xJomax

xJomax Aaron Girard

Aaron read the notes and shook his head.
    'This whole place is going to shit.'

12. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

Ruban could also not read!​

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  13. PaladinoGui

PaladinoGui

Haha jokes on you Alfred can read!

14. kudzzy

kudzzy Refugee

Callum can't read your sloppy ash covered missive, but has a vague sense that he agrees with it

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. DolittleGuy

DolittleGuy Scrungo Enthusiast

Shane sighed.