Outdated

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by ShipIt, Sep 5, 2017.

1. ShipIt

ShipIt Bon'voyage me ol' cream cracker

Basic Information.

- Imperialized name: Tullius Kearney.
    - Full Name: Tullion Kearney.

-Nick-names: Tulip, Tules, Tulio.

- Race: Apostle Manathar, previously a Kathar and Highland Ceardian Half-breed.
    - Main Ambition: To protect from incoming Arcane destruction.

Basic Information expansion.
    - Tulio has lived within Regalia all his life, since being born too his parents. He has lately moved out of his family home to live with his current lover as he takes on the occupation of varied guarding such as working for the Azure Order. Due to his odd circumstances of appearance it tends to be hard to get work, though his determination is potent.

- Tulio was born within Regalia to Naushe and Aeandir, in which he had a small family to start with. He has quite a few half-siblings who he treats as his own blood and cherishes them due to his natural love of family. Despite his obvious differences from his other siblings, he has always tried to fit in along with the rest. Even though some may not accept as their own family, he is most likely loyal.

- He wants to be able to protect the ones he really cares for, in which he wants to grow stronger and begin to possess some way of saving them from calamities that could possibly come in the future. Along with this he holds a dire curiosity to find out more about the arcane, seemingly beginning to become a partial obsession of late.
    Skill Information.
    • Proficiency Pool: 13 Points:
      • +10 Unarmed Combat Skill (Racial Bonus.)
      • Magical Knowledge: +10 (+20 from points.)
      • +8 Blades (Points.)
      • +2 Bodycare Training (Points.)
      • +4 Athletic Training (Points.)
    • Body shape:
      • 4 x 2 = 8 + 8 = 16.
      • Body-shape: Athletic.
      • Body fat: Low Body Fat.
    • Language Known:
    -Common (Learned during raising.)
    -Modern Elven (Learned from Mother.)
    -Faraddi (Learned from Fathers side.)

Visual Information.
    • Eye Color: Intricate gold with a red limbus to support.
    • Hair Color: Originally a gingery brown, dyed garnet.
    • Hair Style: Shaved down into a buzz-cut of sorts.
    • Skin colour: Beige red, though his half-elf ear pointed tips are cut round now.
    • Clothing: Simple but comfy.
    • Height: 5’9.
    Visual Information expansion.
    - Tulio has a rather angular shape face, along with an oddly chiseled jaw to go with it. His lips are promptly thinned when placed together, though they’re placed neatly below his perked up nose. His snout is practically button shaped, tapered downwards in its full state. His owns a set of freckles upon his face, along with a harsh scar prominently slashed along his right cheek. His eyes are deep-set and almond like in view, orbs being a intricate gold with reddened limbus in plain sight. Despite this his brows are rather heavy on his features, due to them being narrowed half the time. Though they are full and partially bushy. Visibly his hair is a garnet shade of red, cut cleanly for only the front of his curls to show normally. Though lately he had his head shaved, leaving him with his natural colour of gingery-brown and a lack of hair. Finally his skin is a beige like grey, freckled along his body. Last but not least Tulio has a silver lip piercing, matched with one for his eyebrow as well.

- Tulio has a rather toned body upon sight, his muscles obviously developed along his arms due to immense training when ever he can. His torso consists of the same ripped state, his general physical abilities built from his worked figure. Though he hosts a range of scratch like scars along both of his arms, consistently from sanguine attacks. In all he stands at the height of 5’9, giving him a more stouter frame to work with. In more detail he holds quite a few tattoos, such as a flower like pattern ranging up from his torso to the bottom of his neck. Another would be a tribal like pattern placed about his left arm.

- Tulio has a pretty simple fashion sense, something comfy but sensible at the same time. He chooses to wear more dark colours than bright in all, such as maroon and a rustic orange. Plain cotton shirts and trousers work well for him, though he’s always supported with a typical poncho or over-coat in conditions. Despite this his boots are an important factor of his look, due to keeping his money pouch stuffed inside the edge of them to avoid pick-pocketing. At a later date he has began to wear a belt with him, providing a pouch for medical tools for his Celestial magic.

Personality and Abilities.

- First Paragraph: At first sight Tulio could typically be seen as protective, as if willing to take risks or lay down his life for the one’s he cares for or loves. Despite his practically selfless nature, he holds an odd sense of awkwardness around people he is yet to bond with. It’s obvious he holds a stubborn nature to most situations he digs himself into, from his probable actions of own-self determination. Even with his head-strong beliefs, he is honest for those who won’t speak the truth. Unfortunately at times Tulio can become overly irritated or frustrated with an event or situation, leading to obvious hot-headed remarks or sparks of current anger. Though the thing that really irks people would be the colour of his eyes, coming off as mostly heretical to those who don’t know him truly. Recently an overly curious part of him has sprung, the halfling springing to collect knowledge for any relevant topics.

- Second Paragraph: Tulio sees himself as someone who can possibly make a difference, though inside he has a quarrel with the need of confidence that he wants. Despite his outward appearance of pride if you delved deeper you would find a much more paranoid and irritated person than you’d expect, due to the amount of racism that had surfaced around Regalia. He is secretly worried about the power people hold, which could bring his family and loved ones to harm. Not only this but as time continues it seems he’s beginning to support a much more paranoid nature of those surrounding him and the incoming future, which he entirely wishes to know about before it even happens. Although he can be soft on occasion, the past scrutinizing of his appearance pushes the halfling to act up when put under pressure or simply due to the pure stress of belittling.

- Third Paragraph: Tulio values family as entirely important, he holds a huge amount of respect for his own blood, which allows him to be extremely overprotective of said individuals. Around them he can usually be secretive of negative emotions and issues he holds, as if not to worry or cause conflict due to others usually having mental-breakdowns around him. Despite this he seeks to treat people he has bonded with kindly without much issue. Even to those he has just met, he humbly doesn’t mind meeting them if they haven’t come to fault. Oddly the halfling displays a willing attitude to silven alike--though cautious of the capabilities that they hold. He can’t deny that it pushes him a little on edge.

- Fourth Paragraph: As a whole Tulio would fall under chaotic-good. He generally believes in the course of kindness, though dislikes unneeded violence without proper utter reason. He likes to follow his own moral compass, directing him to some decisions that actually may be within range of the law. Though it wouldn’t be a shock if they weren’t either, as he would put individuals' lives over the consequences he may then have to suffer. In general his parents have tried to teach to think of his decisions wisely, throughout his child-hood within Regalia. Despite this--he doesn’t think having a little bit of mischief to be entirely bad, as long as it isn’t taken too far. Though if a situation was to turn particularly nasty, Tulio would hardly hold hesitation to react on his own possible violent whims.

Weaknesses.
    - Near-sighted: Tulio has always seemed to have trouble with seeing from a further distance ever since he was a child, sadly he has never really tried to find the effective aid to correct his nearsightedness. This usually ends up with Tulio not being able to spot certain things, or possible details that he really should be paying attention to in general. This can at times frustrate him due everyone else seeing something when he can't himself.

- Indecisive: Tulio is terrible at making choices, even simple ones that come generally his way. It seems to take him far too much time to decide, along with the thoughts of what could happen with what he'd take a chance on. He'd rather have someone else pick for him honestly. He feels as if each choice he makes will trigger something, and sometimes an event not for the best.

Life Story:

Birth to childhood {0-12}:

- Tulio was born on the 11th of November, to Naushe and Aea during a private birth in Regalia. Though it was obvious the child had golden eyes, meaning he'd been affected by a certain arcane connection around his birth time.

- Tulio spends quite a calm life up to age of four, alongside his parents and two half siblings in a cramped but homely abode located around Stork Street. He was most likely shielded from as much racism as he could be within the protection of home.

- As he usually clung to his mother, Aeandir began to open up about her notions of arcane related ideals. She spoke of those who possessed the same eyes as him, prodding him with the curiosity for the Void and Exist. For a child as sheltered as him, it was something to at least entertain him.

-At the age of seven, he continued his interest in drawing and tattooing due to the inspiration of his father. Though around this time his mother prodded him with the aspect of Elven, wishing to teach her son for his later benefit.

- At the age of ten Tulio was arranged to begin learning a type of combat, especially by his father’s opinion. He didn’t mind the idea of it, following through to travel along-side his father to a near Military camp, in which he they stuck close for Tulio to begin his tutoring within Tenpenny. Though he also found his ability to cast a certain type of defence magic due to the training, in which he wanted to continue to hone it.

Adolescence {10-20}:

- Starting off his tutoring of Tenpenny the silven tried his complete best, as it was a chance to learn new skills. He’d seen people fight, and wished to develop methods of his own. His tutor was a rather strict man, but Tulio was feisty enough to learn by his rules.

- He continued his training day by day, though in between he was taught to draw and implement them carefully into tattoos. It was one of the skills he really looked up to at least.

- Tullion continued with his training away from his family home, though he took it upon himself to explore the outside more so curiously about void and exist knowledge, pondering over the topic in interest whenever he could.

- Around his fourth year at the academy Tullion was met with the idea of magic, in which a tutor was arranged for him throughout his mother’s opinion. His magic touch was finally established and his ideas set on learning it one day.

- At the age of seventeen the day he still continued within his training of combat, though along with his defensive magic at hold. He continued the process properly.

- For around a year he focused back on his combat training instead, the halfling was nearly at the end of his tutoring fully. With the knowledge of this he kept at his tattooing aswell for when he was to arrive back.

- As his tutoring finished he eagerly returned back to the centre of Regalia, to his family home to set himself up for what was to be in store. Firstly he started off with taking up a job of tattooing alongside his father and brother. Though he would soon look for work relating to his combat skill.

Adult-hood {20-5}:

- He spends moments reuniting with his mother and siblings properly, before searching for a set of occupations. He landed a place as a mercenary, in which he stayed for a while. It wasn’t the best choice to join the ‘broken standard’ though he soon broke away to another group.

- Around this time he met his now fiance Aesling, moving in with her as their relationship developed properly. It was the first time he really loved someone, in which he treasured that.

- Around the age of twenty-three he used his skill to earn coin. Along with this he used his ability of tattooing to gain extra money for when it was needed. Not only did it gain possible friendship, but showed he was capable of other methods.

Recent Events {24-present}:

- As the dragon crisis became a large concern, Tullion took part in the Battle of St.Helena. He did his best as a combatant to work along-side the few that took part, in hopes of coming out on the winning side.

- With trust becoming a rare value within the times of the incoming arken activity, Tullion set out alongside a group to take down the Arken Claire. Throughout the riskful event the squad came out successful, having defeating the Arken which left Tullion expecting the later worse.

- As choices of orders became apparent, Tullion took the steps of joining the Azure Order to offer his magical based skills. During this period he went on a mission that was very much dangerous, and left Tullion paranoid of incoming events.

- Tullion passively joined within the Arken attacks to see the act go through, standing besides people he held close. As each fell the next Arken reacted badly, leading him to be a stringed mess before the last one finally had been defeated.

- After being imperialized by Edmond Du Pont the Silven stayed wary of arken activities within Regalia, which only lead him to the slums and the position of Justicar.

-
    Currently he had taken up a job as the Head of Void and Exist research, serving in any expedition he can to aid against the mist of Anglia. He wishes to gain his job back after the reassessing, hoping to full-fill his interest in the arcane.

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 ShipIt, Sep 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  2. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

xoxo

3. valuevillain

valuevillain resident astral asshole

Claimed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. valuevillain

Sorry for the wait! Here's my review:

• Ailor/Shendar mixes would not be permitted into the School of Lancyon itself. Please amend this.
    • While this is definitely not mandatory, I'd like you to at least consider adding another talent to the character, whether it be notable or not, it can add more dimension to the character. But up to you, really.
    • Apply the edits above in another colour and tag me when you're done!

5. ShipIt

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. valuevillain

Approved!

7. ShipIt

@PonyoWantHam I have made a couple edits, all highlighted in orange!
    -Adding of Silven/Mage.
    - Personality and life story changes.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #7 ShipIt, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  8. valuevillain

Re-approved!

9. ShipIt

@PonyoWantHam I have made some more edits based around magic, highlighted in orange.
    -Added another spell + changing of age of them being learnt.
    -Life story bullet point.

10. valuevillain

Re-approved.

11. ShipIt

Had to change his magic up due to the rework, so I just made an edit of his magic in orange! @alchemyluvr352

12. valuevillain

13. ShipIt

I edited Tulio's app to match the new proficiency system, and completely redid his back-story to fit it. Along with this I edited some of his personality with a combination of his appearance to fit it. @valuevillain

14. ShipIt

Requesting a new reviewer for review.

15. JennaLikesCoffee

JennaLikesCoffee Refugee

Claimed for re-review!

16. JennaLikesCoffee

JennaLikesCoffee Refugee

A great application so far!
    Make these changes in blue and tag me when you're done!

• I suggest putting all obstructive optional and expanded sections into spoilers.
    Basic Information (Required)
    • Please remove your character's Special Permission, seeing as that system no longer exists with the new update.
    Skill Information (Required)
    • Your character's Mage Cap would be fifty, not forty-five, seeing as he has two spells learned.
    • When it comes to your character's culture points, it looks like you've exceeded your point limit. You have spent a total of thirty-points, though your character is only twenty-five. Please remove five points.
    Weaknesses (Optional)
    • Please add another sentence to your first weakness so that it is at least three sentences long.

17. ShipIt

I have made the edits in blue, though I did put a third spell in the skill section and his life-story!

18. JennaLikesCoffee

JennaLikesCoffee Refugee

Please change your character's Mage Cap to fifty if you're going to include it!

19. ShipIt

It says on the wiki that three spells would make it a mage cap of 45, so I'm slightly confused.

20. JennaLikesCoffee

JennaLikesCoffee Refugee

Oh gosh, my mistake! Approved!

21. ShipIt

I changed details based on his body-type and proficiency all in orange! @Staff Roleplay

22. ShipIt

bumpp

• Immersive Immersive x 2
  23. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

My Review:
    • His weapon of choice stating "magic" is very vague and I think in this case, the statement of one weapon of choice would be best to define his personality. Does he prefer the material or the immaterial.
    • His Life Story exceeds the word maximum of 900, please cut this down.
    Tag me once the edits have been done @ShipIt

24. ShipIt

I've made the adjustments to the weapon of choice and narrowed the life-story down! @HydraLana

25. HydraLana

26. ShipIt

@HydraLana Finished updating the new Prof system, re-review needed!

27. HydraLana

My Review:
    • Please remove the Weapon of Choice as that is no longer supported by the Character Application template.
    • Your Life Story ends, from what I can tell, a rather long time ago: What is he currently doing.
    Tag me once the edits have been done in green @ShipIt

28. ShipIt

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  29. HydraLana

30. ShipIt

@Percuriam I have finished the magic update input!

31. Percuriam

Percuriam The Storyteller

32. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP