The Regalian Finance Ministry

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by StarkFromAway, Feb 12, 2018.

1. StarkFromAway

StarkFromAway bigge mistake

The Regalian Finance Ministry
    Any section marked with * is a crucial part of this document and should be checked regularly.
    [​IMG]
    An Artist's Representation Of The Finance Minister And His Clerks

[​IMG]

The Regalian Finance Ministry was established, in its current form, on the 11th of February 305AC. After the restructuring of the government on that same day, the Ministry was allocated certain rights that they may make use of within the Regalian Empire. The responsibility of the Ministry is to manage the Empire's funding and taxes. This varies from changing tax obligations to sourcing campaigns/organisations/business to fund for the betterment of the Empire.

[​IMG]

Offices Of The Ministry
    (Roles And Responsibilities)

Minister Of Finance
    The Minster of Finance is the head and representative of the Finance Ministry.
    Responsibilities:
    • Sets the Tax Obligation for the Nobles beyond the Feudal Requirement (of 20%).
    • May Lodge proposals for major state funding.
    • Oversees the Clerks of the Ministry.
    Held By: Randulf Howlester

Chief Clerk
    The Chief Clerk is the Minister's main advisor on all matters. They have direct communication with the Minister and will hold frequent meetings with them.

Held By: Charles Ravenstad

Clerk Of The Peerage
    This Clerk ensures that the Peerage are paying the correct tax percentage relative to their tax obligation. The Clerk Of The Peerage must also investigate and report any irresponsible spending amongst the Peerage.

Held By: Camilla Viduggla

Clerk Of Sponsorship

This position is the solely responsible for scouting out any potential funding opportunities and reporting them to the Minister for consideration. The Clerk must always work for the benefit of the Empire.

Held By: Juliette Howlester

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Applying For (NOTE: The Ministry will consider new positions that are proposed in application):
    IC Letter to Randulf Howlester:

[​IMG]

Tax Obligations*
    Feudal Requirement: 20%
    State Requirement: 70%
    Tax Score Ideal: >85%

A Family's Tax Obligation Will Be Lowered When:
    • The family's patriarch registers a Betterment Tax Relief Grant, which is explained under Services.
    • The Ministerial Tax Obligation is lowered.
    A Family's Tax Obligation Will Be Raised When:
    • The family has been punished for a crime or poor public behaviour.
    • The Ministerial Tax Obligation is raised.

Family State Tax Obligations And Scores:
    Families marked in Green have reached the Tax Score Ideal, so have a good Tax Score.
    Families marked in Red are not reaching State Tax Obligations, so hold a bad Tax Score.
    Families in Blue are not reaching Feudal State Obligations and are committing heresy.

Updated as of 11/03/306AC

• House Harhold: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Howlester: 70% - Paying 75%
    • House Ravennstad: 70% - Paying 45%
    • House Kehlen: 70% - Paying 80%
    • House Black: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Sorenvik: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House von Duerr: 70% - Paying 100%
    • House Drache: 70% - Paying 73%
    • House d'Vaud: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Reinard: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Rosendahl: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Artiemus: 70% - Paying 80%
    • House Peirgarten: 70% - Paying 100%
    • House Haagenvig: 70% - Paying 100%
    • House Viduggla: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Lampero: 70% - Paying 100%
    • House du Pont: 70% - Paying 56%
    • House Moselberg: 70% - Paying 90%
    • House Tyrannian: 70% - Paying 20%
    • House Vis-Vegcht: 70% - Paying 100%
    • House Miramonte: 70% - Paying 20%
    • House Valeur: 70% - Paying 20%
    • House Alaire: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Thiel: 70% - Paying 70%
    • House Bolshekov: 70% - Paying 20%
    • House Lécuyer: 70% - Paying 20%
    • House Celyreos: 70% - Paying 20%

[​IMG]

Services*

Betterment Tax Relief Grant
    The Ministry is willing to lower the Tax Obligations of any Noble House that can either:

1. Prove that the bales saved will be put towards the betterment of the Empire.
    Or,
    2. Prove that their House is actively working towards the betterment of the Empire in day to day life. Examples Include:
    • Multiple family members of a House holding government or military positions.
    • The running of an important order, charter or business in Regalia.
    • Providing frequent aid to the Empire through other means.
    The Betterment Tax Relief service is operated with the highest scrutiny of applications, so please bare this is mind when applying for a grant. The Ministry notes that Houses with a better Tax Score are more likely to be given a grant. Tax Score is measured in a House's willingness to donate above the State Tax Obligation, with higher tax paid being seen as a good Tax Score. A Tax Score Ideal is published each month, which is the percentage at which a House's Tax Score becomes good.
    Applications for Betterment Tax Relief should be sent to the Minister of Finance in the form of a letter on this thread.

State Funding:
    The Ministry of Finance is able to grant funding to causes they see as benefiting to the state. Applications for considering for State Funding should be sent to The Finance Minister in the form of a letter. The letter must include (but is not limited to) the following:

• A basic plan of your cause/A description of your organisation
    • The desired outcome of your cause
    • The people supporting your cause
    • What, specifically, the State Funds shall go towards.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 StarkFromAway, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. StarkFromAway

3. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Character Name: Camilla Viduggla
    Applying For (NOTE: The Ministry will consider new positions that are proposed in application):
    Clerk of The Peerage
    Dear Finance Minister Howlester,
    I wish to join the Regalian Finance Ministry, I wish to make my commerce training to use within the Empire to improve all political movements and financial movements within the Empire. I'm a graduate of School of Statesmanship under the discipline of commerce. I wish to hold the position of Clerk of The Peerage. Until then. -Camilla Viduggla.

4. StarkFromAway

Camilla Viduggla,
    I'd be more than happy to except you into my Ministry. Your performance shall be monitored for a week before I make a final choice, however.

Randulf Howlester
    ((send me your Skype via PM))

5. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

IGN: AtticCat
    Character Name: Juliette Miramonte
    Applying For: Clerk of Sponsorship

To Randulf Howlester,
    I'm writing to you on the wishes of wanting to join the Financial Ministry. While I can admit that I don't have any schooling on finances, I don't exactly believe it is needed for a Clerk of Sponsorship and someone that is talented in it could be in used better in a different Clergy rather than just one suggesting organizations and such. I'm quite good at deciding on which projects need or don't need donations and it would be an honor to help you with the ministry!
    Your friend,
    Juliette Eleanor Miramonte

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. StarkFromAway

My dear friend Juli,

It would be my honour to accept you into the position of Clerk of Sponsorship. I must asses you on a trial period for one week, where after I can make a final decision.

Randulf

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. StarkFromAway

Page Updated as of 11/03/306AC