Rejected Massivemod

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by mcmann, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

I think it'd be cool if there was a mod you could download, clientside, for the server where instead of having to track down each command, you should be able to open a GUI and maybe pin certain things to your HUD. For example, I want to use the premium /instrument command. It'd be cool to push F10, and open up the entire UI. I know this sounds like the macro/keybind mod, but hear me out, Massive could make this have more features. It can tell you your MCMMO level, tell you how many regals you have and all in the corner of your screen. I personally have no coding expertise, but I think it'd be cool to see this appear in the mod community.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  2. HeartAched

HeartAched ~Valerus King~

I like the idea, but definitely has to be toggable, if not it'd annoy me to bits. +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss

I mean it'd be cool, but I think there's a lot of other things that should definitely take precedence, since this would in reality just be a slight quality of life improvement that would probably take a substantial amount of time to program.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ulumulu1510

ulumulu1510 Magical Assistant

Just as a reminder:
    Noone in the Tech department is trained in making mods for the client and it is a much greater hassle to keep a mod updated then a server application.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. TheComputerGeek2

TheComputerGeek2 Some guy trying to make things work Staff Member Tech3

actually... I have some experience with making forge mods, although it's been years since I've done it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
  6. LadyToxicScythe

LadyToxicScythe Refugee

ooh just dew it if you wanna, send it to the staff and work with them to make it happen!... if you don't want to though its all good :x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.