Dated [resolved]

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Eccetra, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

REQUESTING DELETION! THERE ARE, IN FACT, GROUPS.

E
    ver since the rentable region plugin for massivecraft came out, there has been an /as find feature. Within that feature, there has been /as find rent [price] [group], and yet to my knowledge, no groups were ever made.

Since the Market shops have now been added to the same plugin, it is getting increasingly difficult to find an unrented Regalian region. For one to use /as find they will have to weed through all of the market stalls, which is a chore let me tell you. There is also an increasing need for the /as find function, as the amount of Regalian houses available for rent at any one given time seems to be diminishing by the day!

I am asking for the [group] node to be properly implemented, if it is so possible. It seems like the coding is already there, simply the [group] regions need to be stated so that the code can find it. Even if sectioning out each individual district is too much of a chore, at least separating Regalia from the Market world would be immensely helpful.

Thankyou for your time!
    - Eccetra

#1 Eccetra, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

... REQUESTING DELETION BECAUSE APPARENTLY I AM A DUMB AND THERE ARE IN FACT GROUPS.
    Though a list somewhere so idiots like me don't miss it would be fabbu.

3. Jadex224

Jadex224 Resident Ne'erdowell

Got it fam

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.