House D'eluise

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Ryria, May 9, 2016.

1. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Art by @Samfari

[​IMG]
    [Any questions about the lore? PM me ig or on the forums!]
    [​IMG]

From the western coasts of Ithania, House d’Eluise bred itself within the high life of Citoye culture among the finest cities of the landmass. At its beginnings, the family were merely wealthy aristocrats, owning no lands and only earning their wealth from years of careful marriage and savvy business sense. However, one of these women stood out as the prized flower among her debaucherous colleagues: Mariliéne Roselle d’Eluise. The d’eluise matriarch was not nearly as powerful or affluent as the landed men and women of the Ithanian court, however, she possessed a wit, intellect, and allure few could boast.

This shrewd fox seized her first chance of power around 244 A.C., when a rival house, the Favreau family, suffered from the collapse of their gem business. Nowhere to turn and nobody wanting to invest in the crippled operation, they turned to the d’Eluise, who oddly enough decided to buy out these gem mines in return for a series of marriages. The Favreau family was no more, and Mariliéne immediately made true on her new acquisitions, using her savvy to reinvest and rebuild the issues that the incompetent former owners could not. After a long period of patience, the woman had a profitable series of mines under her belt, and set her eyes on the future of her house, as well as the now Germaine and Co. Jewelers.

The family hit the largest boom in 251 A.C., where the family introduced a new line of precious accessories at a prime-time Ithanian Fashion Show, earning them the limelight of the fashion scene in the continent known for such. With the door further opened to the politics of the Ithanian Lobby, Mariliéne was able to weasel her way into titleholders’ pockets with savvy business deals and bribes of interesting amounts. With their influences made, it wasn’t long before Mariliéne was able to seal a marriage deal to earn them the counties of Montvalen and Lièvremont, securing extra income and power for the growing power.

Success didn’t last as long as hoped, however. Mariliéne found herself quickly in trouble with the courts of law, as her bribes and deals had come from the shadows, into the light. The Countess was smart enough to know this was on purpose, as those she’d once used for political gain, came back to bite her, in selling out her misdeeds due to their fear of her swelling power in the Ithanian Lobby. Subsequently, the woman was exiled from the landmass, and the base of operations for the d’Eluise became their own lands, and even the Empire’s capital itself.

Not long after, Mariliéne passed after the birth of her newest child, leaving the titles to pass to her first daughter, Madeleine. Early on, this left the family grim, due to Madeleine’s poor choices of investment and gambling. Coupled with the various loans Mariliéne took coming home to roost, the family earned more debts than they could pay off. Knowing fully of her mistakes, Madeleine forced her way in the friendships of the other Ithanian families, earning their assistance in the politics of the Noble Assembly and courts. Though, after some time, the matriarch’s antics left her in the danger scope of her former allies. Sealing herself as a vassal of House Ravenstad, Madeleine was able to secure her family’s safety, even growing to a full Duchy family after some time of political rebuilding. Sooner or later, the Ravenstad House lifted the vassalage of the family, leaving the d’Eluise to pursue their goals in broader strokes. They now look to the future, hoping to see themselves climb the mountain ahead, and attain greater power. Some could say they even achieved that, the d’Eluise family forming great alliances within the city of Regalia. Madeleine’s oldest daughter, Roselyne was wed to Warren Coen after her failed courtship with Philip Kade and gave the Coen a healthy son who was promptly named Wulfric. Madeleine soon managed to obtain herself a second duchy, making herself a Grand Duchess, though with her failing health and demotivation it looks more like her youngest daughter, Vivienne will soon be taking over the family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Saint-Germain Montrelet held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

Saint-Germain Montrelet, a sprawling duchy on the western seashore of the Regalian archipelago. It stands tall on the banks, walls of fine granite and well crafted bricks. The town itself rests on its streets, spiraling upwards towards the sky coming to a point at the tip of a Unionist church tower which can be seen from miles off. Just outside the city’s magnificent walls are great plains, snuffed out by a vast blue sea which spirals waves towards the shore at a calm rate, leaving a pristine landscape in its wake. The duchy is famed for it’s beautiful scenery and beaches, it’s rumoured that the sands of Montrelet are made up of ivory, for they are such a pure, milky white.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Castelnaud-la-Chapelle.

This chateau is the pride and joy of the d'Eluise family, first built for the patriarch's wife in 205AC in their new land. It has vast ballrooms, marble flooring and structures, diamond chandeliers dangling from the ceilings. The parties at this chateau are infamous, usually going on until the early mornings. The Chateau is a magnificent piece of architecture, the gardens and beautiful walkways giving those who reside there a sense of royalty and prestige.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Grand Duchess of Saint-Germain Montrelet, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

The county of Lievremont, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

The county of Abergonis, held by Roselyne d'Eluise.

Grandmaster of the Edelweiss Order, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

Noble Assembly member, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

Baroness of Montzaven, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

Confidante of the Edelweiss Order, held by Roselyne d'Eluise

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grand Duchess of Saint-Germain Montrelet held by Vivienne d'Eluise

Confidante of the Edelweiss Order, held by Madeleine d'Eluise.

Countess of Aberjonis, held by Nicolette d'Eluise.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crest: Black-White-Cyan streaks with the silhouette of a horned horse.

Family Animal: Horse *Unicorn*

Values: Etiquette, Intelligence and Honesty.

Colours: Cyan, Black and White.

Politics: Liberal

Family Trade: Jewelers.
    Germaine and Co. Jewelers
    Gem Mines.

Words: Des actes forts, des paroles douces. 'Strong Deeds, Gentle Words.'

Family Wealth: They earn their wealth by selling jewels of all variety,
    necklaces, tiaras and so much more.

Culture: Ithanian. *Real World French*

Religion: Liberal Unionism.

Looks: House d'Eluise usually have charcoal black hair with pale blue eyes. The women usually range from about 5'4 - 5'5 with a naturally chubby build, the females on the family usually being a tad heavier. The males of the d'Eluise range from 5'8 - 6'0. They tend to have a more manly and structural build, naturally muscular.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue - Open.
    Grey - Deceased.
    Gold- Played.
    Played with Character App.
    [​IMG]

• Francine Émilie d'Eluise - Mother of Mariliéne, Grandmother to Madeleine. @EdnaMode_
    • Geoffroy Lambert d’Eluise - Deceased - Father to the Duchess Madeleine and her siblings.

• Mariliéne Roselle d’Eluise - Deceased - Former Countess of Montvalen and Lièvremont, mother of Madeleine and her siblings.
      [*] Madeleine Fabienne d'Eluise - 38 - Matriarch of the d’Eluise household, and the Duchess of Saint-Germain Montrelet. @Ryria

Michael d’Eluise - Former husband of Madeleine, father of Roselyne and Lola.
    [*]
    Daniel de Blouscheur - Deceased - Former husband of Madeleine, father of Bastian, Vivienne, and Mathieu. @Kihle

[​IMG]

[*] Roselyne Geraldine Coen neé d'Eluise - 21 -First daughter of Madeleine @Femma
    [*] Nicolette Laurine d'Eluise - 21 -Second daughter of Madeleine @VintageMystic
    [​IMG]
    • Bastian d’Eluise - 16 - First son of Madeleine. @Aespair
      [*] Mathieu d'Eluise - 16 - Second son of Madeleine. @Kihle
      [*] Vivienne d'Eluise - 16 - Third daughter of Madeleine. @Ryria
    • Wilifred Jourdain d’Eluise - 31 - Brother to Madeleine.@HodlinG
    [​IMG]
    • Baptiste Florence d’Eluise - Deceased - Brother of Marilién, father of Jean and his siblings.
    • Valériane Orianne d’Eluise- 45 - Wife to Baptiste, mother of Jean and his siblings.
    • Lucas Ménétries d’Eluise - 32 - Cousin to Madeleine.
      Jaqueline Georgette d’Eluise - 19 - Cousin to Madeleine.
    • Gabriel Godefroy d'Eluise - 14 - Cousin to Madeleine.
    [​IMG]
    • Charles Marcel d'Eluise - 53 - Father of Félix.
    • Sophie Yvette d’Eluise - 37 - Sister of Mariliéne, mother of Félix and his siblings.
    • Félix Thévenet d’Eluise - 19 - Cousin to Madeleine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IGN:
    Age (Not needed but preferred.):
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail:
    Who are you applying for?:
    Give a brief summary or their personality:
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?:
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?:
    What would you contribute to house d'Eluise on an OOC and IC level?:
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.):
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it? (If the chair was sentient):
    Any approved character apps? Link here:
    Any other experience with a noble family?:
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?:

*Please be aware that this character is a High Noble. I'd prefer you to dedicate at least 60% of your time to this character.*

[​IMG]

IGN:
    Age (Not needed but preferred.):
    Any bans/mutes? If so, explain in detail:
    What staff position are you applying for?:
    References (Please ask to tag them first.):
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?:
    Recite the alphabet using only fruit:

*House d'Eluise will not hire any un dead, vampires, 3-4th rank citizens or criminals.*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guard
    This position is expected to be around the younger daughters of the matriarch. Also, to do small simple tasks of delivering items or letters. I suppose you could say they are a guard and courier rolled into one.

@NariTheKamikaze

[​IMG]

Handmaiden
    These women keep the two girls company, do their hair and dress them ect. They are their to make sure they are supervised and behaving in the correct etiquette. These women are usually expected to be of low noble birth, or a wealthy commoner.

@Muffins_ @Miss_Confined

[​IMG]

Chef
    The title says it all, this person will cook all the meals for the d'Eluise, be it dinner, breakfast, supper or a simple snack they are expected to be on hand for the members of the family to command.

[​IMG]

General Housekeeper
    This position is a maid of sorts, keeping the estate relatively clean, making sure everything is in its place. They are often expected to do quite a bit around the house.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
    #1 Ryria, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. Ryria

Rejected.

3. DrNewton

DrNewton

IGN
    Vorshie

Age (Not needed but preferred.)

Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail
    None

Who are you applying for?

Félix-Thévenet De'Luise

He likes jokes, intelligent people, and solving conflict.
    He dislikes paper work, chaos, and cold food.
    He is hard-working, smart, and organised.
    He is boring, two-dimensional, and often sad.

Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?

Charcoal black hair, pale blue eyes, fairly tanned skin, and he is skinny. Scars and tattoos scare Felix. Freckles speckle here and there.

If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?

I would pray that I do not change on any day of 'Shark Week'...but I would fool my friends saying that I'm the obsessive girlfriend that took me away and nobody would see me ever again...until the police arrives, then I'll explain that I just magically turned into a girl.

What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?

ICly, I plan on making a good reputation. I think everyone likes a family with good reputation.
    OOCly, I plan to contribute to house De'Luise in any way I can...seeing that I'll have a lot of time after the following week.

References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.)
    @Distasteful @Zombiel3ait @Vellisar @JoyShake

What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?

The chair? It feels like a platform of warm rocks, softened by only a few layers of...hard water?

Any approved character apps?
    Link here:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/vorsh-crawley.38714/#post-445088

Si, I play Baldo Fiare.

My biggest weakness is that sometimes I forget what my character knows, and I try my best to avoid that.
    My biggest strength in roleplay is that I'm able to stick with the personality well, and not let my personal bias take over the character.

I would rate myself as 7.6672 on the scale.

4. Ryria

You seemed to forget to fill this out. Edit your post and then I will review it :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Ryria

I am going to be putting you on a Trial of two weeks since I have heard conflicting reports. Message me with your skype, if you have it.

6. Ryria

Trial Revoked.

7. _MisterSandman_

_MisterSandman_ Refugee

Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail:
    No.
    Who are you applying for?:
    Frédéric-Martin De'Luise
    Will be expanded later, it does say "brief"
    • Frederic is abrasive, he tends to act in a rough and harsh manner, rubbing most people the wrong way.
    • Good Ol' Fred is a whimsical one, he is known to say or do more than one "strange" thing during his interactions.
    • Freddy is impulsive, he will perform actions and speak his mind without giving a second taught.
    • The lad is unpolished in his behavior, having no rhyme or rhythm, lacking a variety of mannerisms acting in an unrefined way, almost resembling a "rich pleb".
    • Freddy boy is loquacious, no matter the situation, he can not seem to shut up, his active mouth being non stop, it has no censor and will cause him to appear either social and lovable or a loud mouthed idiot.
    • Frederic is a romantic, he enjoys the company of women, being an active seducer and known womanizer, he enjoys courting a variety of ladies, sometimes all at once being very passionate in his pursuit of a woman's warmth.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?:
    [​IMG]
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?

I would tell ya', but then I'd get banned.
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?:
    References:
    @
    Ryria Assuming that's enough
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: I'd imagine that characters should be quite pleased being sat on by Autsayder the Great, it is a great honor to have my tush rest upon their body to keep my physical well-being in tip-top shape by allowing me to refresh myself and take a breather upon them. On the other hand, I'd imagine pixels don't weigh too much nor have the proper mass to support my weight, so, I feel that characters I sit on would die.
    Any approved character apps? Link here:
    Lucien -
    We don't talk about him.....
    Samael

I have, albeit short lived had a run as a member of the Ravenstad family.
    Strength -

Without question, my greatest strength in roleplay would very likely be my diverse vocabulary and prowess with pen in the context of the English language.
    Weakness - Though I actively work on it, I do find it a bit problimatic inserting myself into roleplay situations as a nobleman, and specifically as a nobleman due to having a specific limit to how I can act. Hopefully, my attempts to make this character easier to insert and socialize with have succeeded in aiding to counteract this weakness.
    8, but then again, who doesn't rate themselves an 8?

8. Ryria

Accepted.

9. Tenmaku

Tenmaku J.A.P.A.N

Who made your crest? @Ryria

10. _MisterSandman_

_MisterSandman_ Refugee

11. Arendan

Arendan didn't see graphite

IGN: Arendan
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): 17, one month from 18.
    Any bans/mutes? If so, explain in detail: None at all.
    What staff position are you applying for?: Albeit unmentioned, general housekeeper. If unavailable, chef.
    Any other experience with a noble family?: None on massivecraft, prior experience however.
    References (Please ask to tag them first.): @Woolsay @IriCrescent
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: 9.
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: My biggest strength is generally being knowledgeable medieval history wise which my roleplay reflects. My biggest weakness is natural aversion to group roleplays, I fail to maintain my standard of roleplay as I lose my drive in massive roleplays where I have to put effort to read text. (AKA, groups of 10+)

Linkie to character profile: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/arendan-koningsmarck.41066/#post-486577

• Like Like x 3
  12. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@Arendan I have to say your application is quite well, your character application included. I haven't had the privilege of roleplaying with you but I don't feel as though that will be an issue, I have only heard good things. Seems you have quite the reputation. Without hesitation your application is Accepted I notice that you applied for a position as a general housekeeper. As such you will be hired on in this position, but I feel that you could easily be instilled into a higher position in the D'eluise family staff. Considering I'm not the matriarch of the family @Ryria can handle all of the details of your being hired. She'll more than likely set up a private PM with you to get some general contact information. Welcome to the family staff

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. SubscriptShark

SubscriptShark Not Registered

IGN: SubscriptShark2
    Age (Not needed but preferred.):14
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail:I havent had anything on my name :D
    Who are you applying for?:Marcus-Mathieu D'eluise (Brother of Madeleine) If possible

• Outgoing:He loves to get to know people and talk to them about anything that pops up in his mind being mostly about history
    • Caring: his family means everything to him and he would do anything to keep them safe and secured for any evil that comes near them.
    • Helpfull:He enjoys going outdoors and walking all around regalia going to grab a drink once a while and talking and then going away making people happy around the streets and helping everyone he can!

Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?:Brownish orange hair, a scar near his eye...
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?:The same but then from female vision..
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?:If they need anything ill try getting it and ic helping the family out
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.):none
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?:Depends what chair...A wooden one could be sturdy and dusty or not on the location so probably commonly comfy
    Any approved character apps? Link here:Nope
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Im in one in my faction but not regalia
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?:My biggest strenght is tha t i love lore and read almost all of them
    and my biggessst weakness is that im struggling to keep up the conversation
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?:6

14. Ryria

Hi love! So, since you don't have any references I can't really speak to anyone and have them vouch for your roleplay abilities. I haven't really seen you around regalia either, so I don't really think you are ready for high nobility. However, we are offering you a place as a staff member. You are free to reapply for a family position in one month! Until then, this application is Rejected with an offering as staff.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. SubscriptShark

IGN:

About the staff...Do i need to make another application for it?

16. Ryria

Yes.

17. SubscriptShark

IGN:
    Age (Not needed but preferred.):14
    Any bans/mutes? If so, explain in detail:None At all :D
    What staff position are you applying for?:Guard
    Any other experience with a noble family?:Kind off
    References (Please ask to tag them first.):
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?:6

What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?:Weak:trying to keep a conversation alive
    Strength:Good with da lore and combat rp!

18. Ryria

Since you still don't have any references that I can chat to, I'm going to reject this at the moment. Please go run around regalia for a few days and roleplay, then contact me ig or in pm when you have some references.

19. SubscriptShark

20. Motherland

Motherland The forgotten ancient

IGN: VanCeryIII
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): For Nicolette-Laurine D'eluise it is 21
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail: ERP as a minor. You see back in early fall i was a very idiotic little girl. I was easily manipulated and so i did the wrong thing and erpd with another member that i will not expose. Needless to say i have been in therapy and the issue is resolved for why i did it and i wont be doing it again.
    Who are you applying for?: Nicolette-Laurine D'eluise.
    Give a brief summary or their personality: She is a sweet and gentle woman who's temper rarely rises. Other then that she can be very stubborn.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?: This young half-sister of the Matriarch will be rather petite and dainty besides her large hips. As that brief description tells she has very pale skin and her body is pear shaped. Her face is heart shaped and she has rather large and cat shaped eyes with long eyelashes as well she had a small pointed nose and bow curved lips. Her hair is light brown and considerably long.
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?: I would use my gender's strength to it's advantage and probably lift cars like men do.
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?: A good portion of my time, as i am almost never not on Massive craft. As well if i get my bamboo pad up and running i can make some House arts.~
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.): Ryria :>, Hutydan, IriCrescent
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: Depends on what the chair is infront of.
    Any approved character apps? Link here: pls no
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Heinrich, Acardi
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: I use too when i should use to. I am also not the best at Combat rp. My strength is the fact that i constantly work on how i rp with different classes and races because even though its been almost a year i am not the greatest rper.
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: 7.9

21. Ryria

Hiya! I've noticed you seem to have a lot of low noble characters and other characters floating around, so I would prefer that the d'eluise character be your main. I've roleplayed with you before, and it only seems to be small problems. I'm going to be putting you on a trial of two weeks! Welcome to the d'eluise!

22. Ryria

Trial revoked, due to speaking to some people. @VanCeryneia

23. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise Supremium

IGN: TehJapanesePanda
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): Myself? or the Character i am applying for xP
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail: Nope none at all, i'm a good girl :)
    Who are you applying for?: Nicolette-Laurine D'eluise (Sister of Madeleine)
    Give a brief summary or their personality: Kind, Caring, Prideful, Coward,Greedy, Intelligent.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?: Long Charcoal black hair. Dull, light blue eyes. well defined eyebrows. Slim, well defined body. a Unicorn tattoo on her lower stomach.
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?: Nothing, i'm already boyish enough.
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?: ooc, Another member to be played :), Ic, a kind and caring auntie for Rose, and a loving sister for Madeline, :)
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.): @2001Pokemon2003 @Ruby_Raptor @Anime_cookie
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: a piece of wood that hurts my butt.
    Any approved character apps? Link here: Uh no, i have an approved noble app. but i have only made one character app. Noble Family Link thing: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/house-etsuko.37386/#post-452896
    Any other experience with a noble family?: ^^ I have a noble Chien'ji character
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: Weakness: Sometimes i stray off character a bit, Strength: i stick to lore and i get really emotional and into the roleplay.
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: 7? With roleplaying. out of everything in life. 1 cri ;-;

#23 IGutTheMidasTuch, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  24. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

@IGutTheMidasTuch after reviewing your application we have decided to Reject your request to play as Nicolette. Don't take this rejection to heart, we're just rather exclusive as to who we let into the D'eluise. I do implore you, however, to not let that bother you. Continue to RP as your family or join one of the other wonderful houses. We wish you the best of luck.

25. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise Supremium

May i ask why?
    You dont have to answer, im just curious and if i know i could fix any mistakes or things i did wrong for the future. Thanks!

26. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

I understand the curiosity, nothing major. One small change would be to capitalize I's, I'm guilty of not doing it in texts but that's not a big issue. You mentioning straying off of character is kind of a turn off, being that this is a high noble house there are standards to be met there. Also saying really emotional in the rp seems to be a bit of a turn off. Passion is one thing, but it is important to keep a level head and be able to analyze situations for your character to respond to. For future reference when asking for age it means your IRL age. The characters age is already listed in the posting. Also for applying to high noble houses its usually good to have an approved character application so the recruiters can assess your competence and writing style. Things of that nature, to get a sense of how you would act out the character you apply for. This is a rule of thumb for me, but I try to keep some sort of professionalism in applications. Having a joke here and there is all fine and well with showing your personality, but at times it can clog up on rather simple response answers. It was just a lot of small issues which contributed to the rejection, but like I said, don't worry about it too much. Just keep doing what you do and use what I'm telling you for future reference.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Ryria

Frederic D'eluise is now applicable.

28. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

Self-proclaimed foe, you mean. We literally have nothing against you.

Shhh.

29. Femma

Femma just a swede, really

Right.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Ryria

You've filled out this application sort of weird, and you're already in a noble family where I think you can get used to nobility more. You can apply again in one months time. Until then, REJECTED.

@ScarlettRain

31. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

IGN: TheOldPanda
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): 14
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail:Nope
    Who are you applying for?: Marcus-Mathieu D'eluise
    Give a brief summary or their personality: Marcus would be a serious guy over all. He wouldn't be going out to the bar that often or even have that many friends. He would enjoy walks reading and once in awhile having intelligent conversation with another. He would put family first before all else.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?: He has a scare across his chest from his young foolishness he got into a fight and a beer bottle sliced him across the chest.
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?: I would go to the women isle in the store to see what the big deal is over there.
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?: I would bring all around serious realistic role play into the world of rp
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.): None at the moment.
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: Well comfy at first then more and more stern depending on the material it was made out of.
    Any approved character apps? Link here: N/A
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Aspiring yes lots.

1. My biggest strength is the ability to stay IC I do not tend to use OOC chat that often and I really get into character.
    2. Weakness is remembering things I cant do it at all if I had a conversation (In RP) you couldn't ask me about it 3 days later its gone.
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: A solid 8 yeah I am confident

32. Ryria

Rejected. Apply again in one month time.

33. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

IGN: _Vegemite
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): 16
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail: N/A
    Who are you applying for?: Frédéric-Martin D'eluise
    Give a brief summary or their personality: Frederic is an easy guy, in both senses, loving and is always good for some bants or jokes. He is serious when he needs to be, but loathes doing so very much so and even prefers to dodge out of his responsibilities to get drunk and have a good time usually.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?: Black messy hair, stubble, piercings, multiple tattoos over his left arm, strong facial features
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?: Do the same things that I do now.
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?: Fun and Fun, who doesn't want fun? People who don't like baguettes, croisants or France honhonhon.
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.): @Sozzer @Ryria @iMcMuffins
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: Depending on the chair, chica. They're usually soft... And comfy. Who doesn't want a chair to sit on when eating baguettes though? That's the real question, and the answer is no one. Everyone wants a chair when eating a baguette.
    Any approved character apps? Link here: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gwaedhiel-umerel.42425/
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Played as a Salann, nothing else really, I believe.
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: Weakness is that I don't usually initiate RP enough, been working on that however. Strength, adaptable to all sorts of RP.
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: 11/10

34. Ryria

u cocky bastard ;/

Accepted for a two week trial, my man!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  35. Ryria

my little cyootie @ThePyro56 has been given the character Felix d'Eluise!

36. Ryria

Lola d'Eluise is now applicable!

37. Kyrakshi

Kyrakshi Babe with the power.

IGN: Kyrakshi
    Age (Not needed but preferred.): 13 (14 in August!)
    Any bans/mutes? If so explain in detail: nah my dude
    Who are you applying for?: Lola d'Eluise
    •Lola is short-tempered. Many things get on her nerves, boasting a list of pet peeves that could fill a book and then some.
    •With a long list of pet peeves, comes hypocrisy. While she will tell others off for being annoying, she herself will often commit some of these peeves.
    •The d'Eluise is generally on the quiet side. She feels that too much talking will result in irritation.
    •If there is someone obsessed with appearance, it is, without a doubt, Lola. She is constantly curious about the way she looks, shooting glances into anything that can serve as a temporary mirror.
    Describe what they look like, any scars or tattoos?: Lola has long, black,wavy hair cascading just below her breasts, though she prefers to have it styled in some nature. Being the twin of Roselyne, her facial structure isn't far off from her sister's.
    If you were the opposite gender for the day, what would you do?:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    What would you contribute to house De'Luise on an OOC and IC level?: I am a very vocal person in terms of being noticed. My references can clarify that. I tend to be creative and see things differently which can offer ideas and a fresh set of eyes.
    References (Please ask them first so I can talk to them.): @Samfari @Angel1824 @mdolphins1
    What do you think a chair feels like when you sit on it?: Interesting question. It depends on the occasion and type of chair. Am I at church? In which case we will be seated on benches that are hardwood, and will likely leave temporary indentations in your legs when you stand up. If you're referring to my computer chair, I hunch my back over a keyboard causing serious back pain and sometimes scoot away and spin a few times to feel better about myself.
    Any approved character apps? Link here: Eloise Seraphin
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Regent of the House Seraphin
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: Initiating it. Like many others, I find it difficult to be the one responsible for starting a scene. However, I'm always willing to take a leap of fate and try something new. Hopefully playing this character can be a huge learning opportunity to increase my confidence.
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: A solid 7.325 squared times the radius of pi to the power of 3 divided by 7 quadraticaly functioned to the perimeter of the tavern.

Or just 7.325

#37 Kyrakshi, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  38. Ryria

a
    accepted for a trial my homie

39. Jadex224

Jadex224 Resident Ne'erdowell

IGN:Jadex224
    Age (Not needed but preferred.):19
    Any bans/mutes? If so, explain in detail: Nah
    What staff position are you applying for?: Guard/General Housekeeper
    Any other experience with a noble family?: Part of the Ravenstads. Former Patriach of the VanSherburnes. Former head of staff of the Vansherburne family
    References (Please ask to tag them first.): @iMcMuffins @Tahmas -can get more if you want
    What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: At least a 5
    What is your biggest weakness and strength in roleplay?: I have 3 characters that my time is split amongst. My vocabulary might not be the strongest. I'm rather good at getting into character.

Dear Lady D'Eluise, Duchess of Saint-Germain Montrelet, Matriarch of the D'Eluise family.
    I would like to firmly apologize for my actions against you and your daughter. I feel remorse
    for those sleezy remarks I've made. You and your kin deserve better than that. And so I offer
    myself to you and your family as a servant until I've paid for my sins. I will work without pay any
    job you see fit, though I must warn you I'm not the best cook. I do hope you accept my request.
    Sincerely,
    Your repentant Barkeep,
    Jadex Aeron.

• Winner Winner x 1
  40. Tahmas

Tahmas English Insomniac

accepted

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1