Starry Night Soiree

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Bunemma, May 17, 2024.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    〚 ☽┇ ════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ☼ ◦• › - ═══════════════════ ┇☾ 〛
    [​IMG]
    〚 ☽┇ ═════════════ - ‹ •◦ ☼ ◦• › - ═════════════ ┇☾ 〛

Ilsevel Seriendi cordially extends an invitation to the entirety of Regalia to attend a night of revelry under starlit sky. All are welcome, provided they maintain decorum and remember their manners. Attendees are encouraged to pay homage to a celestial body of some sort by way of outfit -- but is not required!

[​IMG]
    What? 〛: A ball themed after a starry night!
    When? 〛: June 14th at 7 PM EST
    Where? 〛: /tp rpevent
    Who? 〛: Anyone and everyone!

Q: Is the dress code required?
    A: No!! Absolutely not!! No pressure to get or make a new skin -- come wearing whatever you’d like! It’s just a cute theme for the venue and those that want to go all out with their outfits :)

Q: Can my criminal character come?
    A: Sure, I don’t mind! Just make sure they’re not easily recognizable.
    [​IMG]

OUTFIT INSPIRATION IDEAS:
    (link to astronomy wiki page here)
    ‘The Father’ / Red Celestial / Messennä / Fuma | One might lean into the colours of red, black, or even a dull purple. Outfit composition could be fairly intense and intentionally revealing.

‘The Maiden’ / Blue Fair / Ïevanna / Huanghou | One might lean into the colours of white, varying shades of blue, and greys. Outfit composition might feature plenty of draping and flowing fabric, or even crystals made to resemble ice.

Red Dawn / Green-Red Farsight / Bënnara / Hixi | One might lean into the colours of red, green, or even navy. Outfit composition might feature swirling effects, or prominent gradients.

‘Solfa’ / Solfä / Yaofu | One might lean into the colours of purple, blue, and even yellow. Outfit composition could feature translucent fabrics with brilliant sheens, or something to match the ‘alluring’ energy of this celestial body.

Crystallum / Shagua | One might lean into all of the colours of the rainbow! Outfit composition might be lightweight and eye-catching, intentionally flamboyant and bright.

Alternatively, one might take inspiration from the sun, the moon, or even the stars! There is no ‘wrong’ way to come dressed!
    [​IMG]

If you need any help figuring out an outfit, please let me know! I don’t want skins to be an attendance barrier, and am glad to help where possible :)

• Winner Winner x 6
    #1 Bunemma, May 17, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2024