A Night Among Stars

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by HeyItzAPotato, May 31, 2023.

1. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

HOUSE VON CALDRIN PRESENTS:

[​IMG]
    〚 ★┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ❖ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇★ 〛
    upload_2023-5-30_21-43-8.png
    〚 ★┇ ══════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ❖ ◦• › - ══════════════════════ ┇★ 〛
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Countess von Caldrin is ever so pleased to present “A Night Among Stars” , an event to be held on the week of the Summer Solstice. She invites the entirety of the Crown Isle (bar the criminals and afflicted) to join her on the party boats for a night of dancing, partying, and fun! There will be many activities on the boats: dancing, games, food and drinks, and social conversation.​

Firstly, She encourages the individuals attending to dress according to the dress code, which happens to be sky themed! Sun, clouds, moon, stars, and planet iconography are encouraged. To make things interesting, she has also included FIREWORKS as a theme. Vibrant colors, glitter and sequins are heavily encouraged as well.​

First, Second, and Third places in the outfit category will be awarded!
    Please read below for the awards.

[​IMG]

Secondly, the Countess (by popular request) has provided dance cards for anyone who would want one. There are four scheduled dances (10-15 minutes long throughout the event) where dancing will be watched to provide an award at the end of the event for the two best dancers (please read below for awards).​

There will also be intermission dances in between these scheduled dances that are NOT on your dance card, so do not panic if your card slots are not filled!​

Each scheduled dance is themed by a compass direction and the winds that it brings, but also inspired by the cultures around Aloria.​

1. NORTH - POLSKA.
      North winds bring cold and snow but also stillness and peace, but are typically the most brutal.
    2. SOUTH - ITHANIAN MINUET.
      South winds are harsh and hot but also bring clouds and shade for resting.
    3. EAST - [TO BE ANNOUNCED]
      East winds bring storms and terrible rage, tossing ships on the sea, typically the most passionate.
    4. WEST - WALTZ.
      West wind is gentle and carefree, bringing spring showers and easy breezes.
    do i expect everyone to emote all of these dances out? No. want to try? Go ahead.

[​IMG]

Lastly, to finish off the night, awards will be given out with a fireworks display following.​

AWARDS
    Outfit Awards & Prizes

First Place - A custom made outfit by the Countess’s personal tailor ( @KitchenRefugee ! ) ( + 800 Regals )

Second Place - A hair piece or jewelry created by one of the forges in Templinburg ( + 700 Regals )​
    OOC: I'll have a big long description written up for it so you don't have to do it, and so it's special, you'll just have to give me the details if you win.

Third Place - 500 Regals!

Best Dancers (2)
    A sash and a flower boquet/boutonniere respectively (Prom King + Queen fr). ((YOU ARE THE DIAMONDS OF THE SEASON !!!!))
    [​IMG]

OOC
    Where: Party Boats (/tp RPEvent)
    Who: Anyone! Bar criminals and afflicted.
    When: Saturday, June 24th at 6PM EST
    Why: Celebrating Summer!

Want to crash? Let me know ahead of time, but I do not mind at all!

ALL MONEY IS FUNNY MONEY IM BROKE AS FUCK.

big credit to @KnightAcherus, @Annie_Short, and @canaaa for helping me with themes and ideas :pray:​

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 HeyItzAPotato, May 31, 2023
    Last edited: May 31, 2023
  2. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium