Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

done, swapped colours around to the gold/white/green/black palette instead.
    a painting of the 'oracle of knowledge' doesn't exist, so I wasn't able to put one up. also had no idea what you meant by a small offering, so I put in a little altar/worship type thing.
    doors were added and a bedroom was decorated, wasn't enough room for a bathroom.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

• IG username: Rowet
    • Request:
      • I would like a kitchen in lieu of the Sucker Punch starting to serve food & whatnot! Preferably behind the bar.
      • Just a personal nitpick but; I'd like the noticeboard to be somewhere closer to the entrance! If y'all can.
      • Gym? Gym. If y'all can fit a gym/workout area, that'd be really great!! Basically where the old noticeboard is-- That lil' area.
    • Style and Colors: Red, gold, orange, black. Katharic in style.

#482 Rowet, Oct 13, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  3. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

We will not be adding any additional space for a gym, but you can request something else to be removed in place of a gym.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. Renajaka

Renajaka

• IG username: Renajaka
    • Location: (include coordinates if possible): Food Court 8 (2170/67/6464)
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want): I really like it if the first floor is a bar/kitchen, the second floor is extra seating, and the third floor is a wine sitting area (a place to sip wine and relax)
    • Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want): red and orange perhaps if possible

5. WaterDruppel

Accepted

6. WaterDruppel

Accepted

7. Halsi

Halsi Ithanophile Supremium

• IG username: Halsi
    • Location: Maison du Poncaire in the Ithanian cluster. (2304, 64, 6630)
    • Request: Got some rooms/spaces we'd like in the estate, but please feel free to take some creative liberty as well!! As long as the vibe is there, we'd be more than happy with the result.
      • Formal social lounge(s):
        • Just spaces for us to host impromptu socials and general social RP! Please decorate it with on-tap liquor and a bunch of tarts, pastries and fingerfood.
      • Family lounge:
        • Something more intimate and exlusive to the family. Doesn't have to necessarily be as big as the social lounge(s).
      • Dining area:
        • A handful of chairs with only one big boy chair (so that Florian and Fabienne can fight about who gets to sit there hehe).
      • Kitchen:
        • Optional! Only if it fits in the lay-out of the estate.
      • Tailoring room:
        • Sewing station, bolts of fabric, displays and pedestals, yadee yadee yada.
      • Master bedroom:
        • We'd like there to be a walk-in-closet and a couple chaise lounges. Make it big. One of the third floors of the estate feels perfect for this space!
      • Lisette's bedroom:
        • A decently sized bedroom for Lisette! Please add a little sewing station there and a couple seats.
      • Stunt bedrooms:
        • Maybe one or two extra bedrooms, dependent on how much space we have. Doesn't have to be big, and isn't so much necessary if the space can be used for other things.
      • Office space:
        • Doesn't need to be big either, but easily accessible so guests won't have to cross the entire estate to reach it.
      • A set of iron armour in a glass case:
        • It's an old Cadieux family heirloom. If I could get it somewhere displayed nicely then that'd be great!
      • A nice spot for Florian's rapier:
        • Could be somewhere in the lounges! Wherever it can stand nicely on display.
      • The bridge intersection:
        • please make it look adorable and cute and straight out of a baroque painting xoxo.
    • Style and Colors:
      • ITHANIAN!! Marble aesthetics, lighter woods and gilded accents - Just aesthetically very opulent and rich overall. Think of a tiny Versailles!
      • Very 'feminine' looking! This is Fabienne completely overhauling a brand new estate in Florian's absence, so it's sort of meant to be the polar opposite vibe of the old du Poncaire estate where everything looks very patriarchal. down with the patriarchy, long live ithania.
      • In terms of colors, we're not really set on a particular color palette. We like the idea of having differently themed rooms/spaces, so do with that as you will!

8. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

Accepted

9. BluKnight10

BluKnight10 Refugee

IG Username: NightBlueSky01
    Request: Heya, as part of a new update to my store and release, want just the sign updated to read 'Golden Panda Diner' and for the front of the store to be smoothened out. As in the staircases replaced with a slab or block seeing as that is one of the few parts can't change. Thank you!
    Design: N/A

10. Birdsfoot_Violet

Birdsfoot_Violet tacit and refined evil Staff Member Lore3

• IG username: Birdsfoot_Violet
    • Request: need interior deco of a really cute/rustic grocery store w/ some exterior edits. With an open storefront and shelves, countertop/register, etc. maybe a second floor if space allows? basically gonna be selling traditional "general store" goods (staple vegetables, honey, sugar, grains, stationary, candles, etc)
    • Style and Colors: cottagecore/rustic, a little fantasy but not too high fantasy or too high tech. name is Golden Chestnut, so golds/browns/orange colors.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. WaterDruppel

Accepted by Bunemma :)

Accepted and done!

#491 WaterDruppel, Oct 20, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
  12. WaterDruppel

Accepted

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

IG Username: AtticCat
    Request: Country general and floral store. The name will be "Delphinium Exchange" on the actual side with a more pretentious name on the actual forum thread I'll make in the new couple of days. Overall, I'd like it much more open then it currently is on the inside, especially since like half of the upstairs is unused and blocked off. Maybe some sort of 'store room' ("the back") on the most upper floor. Seasonal things in the window would be nice, I'll get these changed when necessary but they'll just be minor promise (so current theme is Autumn, obviously) Other than that, just general grocery store dealings
    Style and Colors: cozy country store with general goods and a floral counter. Blues of all shades will be the main colors (Cyan included) with lots of greenery inside.

14. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

* IG username: cosmoons/Daniel2Stay/Lorvikar
    * Location: Former Novak estate, current Boskovic estate (2405, 69, 6753)
    * Request: Myself and the leaders of the Boskovic Syndicate would like a redesign of our approved estate.
    * Social lounge:
    * Your basic living room/lounge, fit for smoking breaks and after dinner drinks.
    * Dining room:
    * A large table fit for the syndicate to gather for dinner, with a ton of chairs and table settings. The current dining hall should be fine with a couple of wood/color changes.
    * Kitchen:
    * The current kitchen is fine, but with some color changes.
    * Bedrooms:
    * The two large “master” (Niko's room and C-C's room) bedrooms are alright, but the smaller singular rooms could be turned into rooms with a few bunkbeds.
    * Office space:
    * Just a nice office space for the higher ups of the syndicate to use.
    * War room:
    * A room with a large map for the syndicate members to plan their next attack.
    * Wine cellar:
    * This is optional, but would be nice for my winemaker character.
    * Style and Colors:
    * Mix of victorian styles and slavic styles, uses of dark oak wood and quartz, and using dark blue, black, grey, and silver as main colors. Think the Shelby Mansion from Peaky Blinders, but with a blue color palette.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #494 cosmoons, Nov 4, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  15. WaterDruppel

Accepted! Sorry for the wait, somehow the thread did not give me any notifications

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. WaterDruppel

Accepted and completed by Kakaio

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

IG username:
    bahmboozled

Request:

Library area.
    Central (crystal/marble/stone) tree with a pool surrounding it. This will act as a gathering room/mess hall and medical bay.
    Shrines area (for the Estellon religion).
    Forge-armoury area.

It'll be preferable if the build could make use of the vertical spaces (upper floors, if there could be any), but it's not a need.

Style and Colors:

Overgrown cave, spots of Exist* corruption. Think of religious fanatics trying to spruce up an abandoned area to make it into a 'temple'. *Up to the builder's discretion. Silver, blues, greens.

18. Stellarrix

Stellarrix Stormsong

• IG username: Stellarrix
    • Request: I would like a small wintertide tree built on the balcony to replace the outdoor seating during the winter season.
    • Style and Colors: Tree, with some seasonal ornaments and presents around it. Very festive.

19. WaterDruppel

Denied, though I can see if a tree can be added somewhere in arenacourt if there is enough space

20. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted⊹˚。

21. WildSages

WildSages Hailey Staff Member PR2

IG username:
    WildSages
    Burdigala estate beside Peirgarten: (Cords)
    Request: (include what rooms/features you want)
    -All the basic rooms: Living room, kitchen, dining room, bedrooms (one master 2-4 smaller), office space... in office space have a library aesthetic.
    - A medicinal room.. one where the family can display some things as well as practice alchemy etc.
    -Outside add outdoor seating and make it pretty.
    -Prefer the living room to be larger.
    -Honestly pop off and just have fun with this.
    Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want)
    - The family colors are red, white, and gold
    - They are maquixtl so plants are appreciated
    - Go crazy stupid :P

22. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise

• IG username: IGutTheMidasTuch
    • Location: Party Estate in the noble district, ( 2306.505 / 70.00000 / 6808.742 )
    • Request: I've placed down a lot of signs in the estate, essentially just a big open floor plan down on the main floor, with a dance floor, catering tables, lounges and plenty of space for events and parties, with the residential rooms being upstairs. I don't want to go into a LOT of detail here since I think it'd be good to just, communicate a lot while it's being decorated since I love having decoration be very narrative-driven and personal and that's easier to discuss with back and forth conversation
    • Style and Colors: Red, black, and gold colour schemes with a somewhat eerie vibe. (Cobwebs, dark woods, strange antiquities)

23. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

• IG username: Trepidity
    • Request: (Spoiler)
      Statue. Some sort of Glacial/Frisit statue for worship.
      Sparring pit with a punching bag and obstacles to make fights cool(er).
      Throne room. Skull throne. Somewhere in a hall would be cool.
      Maybe around the entrance some sort of balcony, a double floor (as in, second floor looking down to the first floor and gate) to look over a "welcoming hall thing" with Death Cult-themed tapestries and display weapons and armor.
      Catacomb room/bunkhouse mixture in a corner somewhere.

Something following these themes/ideas/spitballs would be great! Thanks in advance.
    • Style and Colors: Gothic &/or Catacomb styles. Blacks, whites, grays, (icy) blues.

• Winner Winner x 1
  24. KitchenRefugee

KitchenRefugee Morrlond Enjoyer Supremium

• IG username: KitchenRefugee
    • Request:
      • A library/lounge leading to a proper meeting space. If possible, a tiny art station in the corner.
      • A training area with a fighting pit and a medbay nearby.
      • A room with bunk beds for the members to stay in if needed.
      • Some kind of an indoor garden, possibly with a little bit of Void corruption.
      • A cell if possible.
    • Style and Colors: A 'fancy', almost regal style mixed with void elements and perhaps corrupted plants, with black, red and gold as the colors. While equipped for combat I'd like it to also fit the merchant side of the guild.

25. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

• IG username: Nathanovik
    • Request: As divided among floors
    • First Floor
      • Ballroom with gallery seating and stage. Monmarty demon painting hung up here (I can give the staff member taking this the painting as I can't place it in myself)
      • Open walkway/grand staircase
      • Barrier blocks in windows (all floors)
    • Second Floor
      • Library/Lounges
      • Dining table
      • Small kitchen
      • Small chapel
    • Third Floor
      • Armoury/Trophy Hall
      • Large Office with Fireplace
      • Master bedroom and a couple smaller bedrooms
    I've placed signs in the estate but I'm not too bothered about exact placements. That's entirely up to the staff member to decide where everything would be best suited as their knowledge is sure to exceed mine.​
    • Style and Colors: The colors of House Norinn are dark green, black, and light grey, respectively. Norinn is a Gallovian family and it'd be wonderful to have their estate reflect their cultural and familiar attributes. For example, the family crest is the Gallovian Black Bear. Additionally, other than the ballroom and main entrance I'd prefer the estate to have a warmer, cozier appearance with numerous fireplaces, furs, and the like.

26. WaterDruppel

Accepted bar the barrier blocks. Please make a ticket if a player ends up disrupting rp!

27. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

• IG username: RainAxe
    • Location: (include coordinates if possible) Daalsein Estate (Coords: 2176, 69, 6670)
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want): Rooms as is are fine, just needs a color/theme change. But spiffying up the interiors of some of them like the kitchen and dining area, and porchside would be nice. I would also like the house to be themed around Emended Unionism, with a focus on Elen, and Sinnavaal (Perhaps a painting of them or altar of some kind would be nice).
    • Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want): Theme would be a mix of Sollerian/Breizh culture. Color pallete would be Teal, Silver, and Gold.

#507 RainAxe, Jan 10, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
  28. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

IG Username: Annie_Short
    Request:
    Please just let me know if there is anything that can or can’t be done! We are just trying to see what we can do and will not be upset if we need to alter/move around ideas and discuss what we can do instead.

I don't believe we will need all of this space but if you have any ideas just let me know! I was thinking of keeping only one section of the third floor unless we could think of something to add

Wooden Gazebo Next to /tp WinterPalace
    - If possible I would love to change this into a glasshouse (basically a greenhouse/garden room with a lounge in it) that has a door/opening over by the picnic blanket to keep

Other Guest House (closer to the tp)
    - Make a generic Meeting Hall-type vibe.
    - The bottom floor would have a large meeting table and a small lounge to the side, the second floor would be an armory and workout area, the third floor would be a barracks with a small med bay (Just basically a Knight friendly headquarter)

Outdoor Edits
    - Add a Dock if possible that goes out onto the water
    - Fountain in front of the ballroom if possible
    - Some benches on the sides next to the hedges by the ballroom

Ballroom Edits
    - Large double curved staircase against the wall going towards the main house area. If this isn't possible a split staircase would also work. (I can send refs it needed)
    - I would love to have an overhang that looks down on the ballroom (seating against the windows)
    - Stage over against the other wall with a few instruments
    - A large chandelier in center and then two small ones on sides
    - A table or two against walls with refreshments and food
    - The backdoor, if possible, make a little outdoor area with some seating and shiz (flower archways and such) Because I plan to host events with the ballroom and may need the outside area for stalls and other things!
    - I would love the floor to be a pretty design if possible and if not just pick something quartz or shiny for it to look like ice.

Hallway Between Ballroom and Main House
    -Grand Hall with books and relics pieces! Just kind of a “Look this house is rich” vibe
    - An overhang that continues around the walls and opens into the overhang of the ballroom
    - I have a custom painting we got from Marty at an event and I will wait to give it to you once you finish the interior to see where it would best fit

Main House Edits
    - Bottom Floor: Dining Room, Large Lounge(s), Small Kitchen, Game Room (Billards, Poker, etc.), Wine/Alcohol Display Room, and a meeting room (Doesn't have to be in this order but just generic RP rooms we can use for a multitude of events
    - Stairway in the center or back of the house whichever fits better

Back Section of Second Floor
    - If Staircase is here, add an alchemy room and office
    - If not where Staircase is, make a large private lounge with a fireplace (maybe a moose head or something), Billiards table, this would be basically a more “private lounge” for people in the court and family members.

Back Section of Third Floor
    - Basically just want a sewing room! I would like a little stage with mirrors around it, fabrics, sewing machine, etc. Since I plan on roleplaying a lot of seamstress rp in the future!

Middle Section of Second Floor
    - If Staircase is here, add an alchemy room and office and cover the third floor
    - If not where Staircase is, make a large private lounge with a fireplace (maybe a moose head or something), Billiards table, this would be basically a more “private lounge” for people in the court and family members.
    - Regardless of the staircase or not, make this connect to the overhang around the Grand Hall

Front Section of Second Floor
    - Basically the Family Wing with 5 bedrooms. (4 on the second floor so two on each side with a small lounge in the center)
    - Master bedroom on the third floor for the matriarch. I don't really care what you put in it just make it lavish.

Garden Area Balconies between Second Floor Sections
    - Just add some seating and then pretty plants and nature stuff
    - Maybe a fountain in one of the sections if possible (on both sides)
    - Small Aviary with birds inside

Back Garden Area
    - Change to where the garden and crops are to be up against the estate. (where there are some and then the small bushes and berries).
    - Change trees to have different fruits and maybe an apirary or other crops around (just basically stardew valley vibes) with some seating and such.
    - Change the large garden area in the back corner (with the cauliflower and blackberries) into a sparring pit with some benches on the sides (If we can't put this here maybe find an area to put it near the Knight-Friendly building!)

Already Furnished Guest House
    - Don’t have a lot of edits to this just change the colors and the walls to be more wintery. If any interior looks a little outdated just tidy it up

Also completely forgot about this but can we get rid of the building across the water if we are not allowed to use it?
    Style and Colors: I would like the Winter Palace colors to just be related to Winter. If all the windows would have the cyan and light blue little design at the top like on the main house I would love that. For any carpets or banners just do either light blue, dark blue, or white. I am going for the very cozy Tudor cottage vibe so just make the style extremely welcoming with no large empty spaces!

• Winner Winner x 1
    #508 Annie_Short, Jan 14, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  29. FinishMeOff

FinishMeOff

• IG username: Finish Me Off
    • Request: A toy and game shop, that also sells prank supplies and novelty items. Bright colors and ample lighting is a must. A back window would also be greatly appreciated, but understandable if unable to comply. A games table, shelves for items, and a small kitchenette, as well as a small stage are my primary wants. The kitchenette can double as a checkout desk if space needs to be compartmentalized for the other features.
    • Style and Colors: The Circus of Cards is of course, a circus, and should be themed as such. As long as the colors are bright, any good combination will do (Go to colors are Teal and Orange)

30. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request: The main floor will be a traditional gym with a two punching bags, wooden practice logs, and whatever possible gym equipment for the average joe, Joette, and Jo. I'm open for whatever ya'll do to make it fit athletic center. Second floor can be weightlifting area
    • Style and Colors: Spartan with black and blue

31. WaterDruppel

Accepted, although we don't put in full second floors for mainstreet properties typically, so I'll only build half one

32. WillTheSeaSpirit

WillTheSeaSpirit Average College Student

IG Username: WillTheSeaSpirit
    Request:
    -
    I'd like a business sign: La Cocina Basqulierra Daendroque Cafe
    - More Gold and Silver Pressure Plates to double as plates
    - A Cake for the ledge
    - Benches and Tables
    - A Few Paintings for me to replicate kitchen utensils.

33. CelestialBoba

CelestialBoba A Corgi Mom

• IG username: CelestialMochi
    • Request: Luxury shop and clinic
    • Style and Colors: Luxury Shop: Dark Colors for a mature taste. Clinic: Green and lively.

34. WaterDruppel

Put on the work sheet! (Someone else will claim it)

Accepted!

35. Apictos

Apictos

• IG username: Apictos.
    • Location: Arenashop3 right under the staircase of the Willow.
    • Request: The interior should be composed of like ‘recycled’ furniture, it’s very pirate/dingy Corsair themed. Lots of red and black. Everything in the store is for sale, so maybe some glass showcases for the more lavish things. Outside I’d like an auctioning podium. Red and black drapes hanging all over the place. It’s a small area that’s trying to fit a lot of stuff. A lot of it is up to builders interpretation.
    • Style and Colors: Red and black.

36. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Roleplay Staff

IG username: Finlaggan | Archangel_Avacyn
    Request: Changing things up. Thinking 'high-class armaments shop'. Selling tech, artificing, engineering, firearms, weaponry, but with a swanky suave feel. Kind of place where you can sit down in an armchair and have a drink while chatting weapons and waiting for an order or consultation. Also a body mod table area upstairs.
    Style and Colors: piiiiiiiiink

37. Patsie

Patsie The finest Pasty Staff Member World2

Approved and Finished because you were scaring me.

38. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

Accepted and completed!

39. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

IG username: canaaa
    Location: mainstreet5, or 1914.52 74.00 6432.64 (beside /tp crookback, directly next to the bridge)
    Request:

Suggested first floor:
    Small counter space that we use for check-in and sales. I don't want the employees behind the counter all the time, I want them in the store interacting with things and customers, so I'd like to use that to inform the rest of the design of the space.

White shelves with colorful, color-sorted trinkets. (Will probably need a makeup section? Unsure how to convey makeup in Minecraft.)

Mannequin NPCs if they’re accessible to players. We would like to put MassiveLooks skins on the models in the window and display them, and maybe change them from time to time if it isn’t a massive headache. If not, no worries.

Flowers for some cute florist RP.

Seating in the rose garden with a little table. Put lights around the garden (preferably in a like fairycore/cottagecore aesthetic) and a little path from inside the store.

If we can fit a little tiny lounge couch or seats down here, please do. I want people to come in for the hot tea, sis. If this doesn’t work on the first floor, don’t sweat it, the suggested second floor is half lounge anyway.
    Suggested second floor:
    A salon and a lounge. Separate these two spaces so they can potentially be used at the same time. The salon will be walled while the lounge will be open. I want the people in the lounge to be able to see who goes into/comes out of the salon so all they can do is speculate outside until the salon customer comes out and reveals their new look #gossip.

The lounge should be arranged around a piece of art for viewing (sculpture, painting, object, whatever you want) so we can sit there and discuss it.

The salon area should have a vanity mirror for makeovers and a few chairs for haircuts/dyes or mani/pedis (on god you don’t have to build separate chairs for that unless u got space we can just say THE CHAIR) in front of their own mirrors.

If you can fit it, a nailcare area would be cute but I would like you to fit everything else first and only look at this if you're like, "wow I have extra space what do I do with it?"
    Style and Colors: Think about your favorite curated boutique. We sell what we consider "pretty" here, so you can get away with an artsy interpretation if you want to get funky with it. I would rather have fewer things with more character than more things with less character.

For colors, I think we'd like to go for white/gold for furniture (counters, chairs/chair backs, loveseats, tables, stands, shelves, etc) and red for a general theme color (floors, glass, wool, decorations, etc). I would like flowers and plants to be featured. Please don't use any colors traditionally associated with gender so everyone feels welcome coming in.

For the second floor, I think a red floor would be fantastic with a white edge/rail on the stairs. I have it in my head that it'll be really pretty if we do it like that, but if you as a builder think it's ugly and it doesn't work, please fix it so the shop is pretty.

40. Starliate

Starliate Rat King

• IG username: Spliczer
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want)
      • Front Desk.
      • Crystal ball table for readings.
      • Crystal/charm shelf display.
      • Little corner smoke lounge.
      • mini loft section
      • shady closet
      • carpet for sitting
      • books, lots of crystals.
      • animal heads everywhere.
      • Style and Colors: Purple and Green very mystical/witchy/spiritual.

Leo did the last one! I liked that one so if they could do it again that'd be based.