New Owner Of Ordial Temple

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by rimacutem, Jan 27, 2023.

1. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

Posters were found all around Regalian isle. Many of these were plastered in Crookback and sewers by street children paid to do so

I, Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid, have been challenged to a duel by Aerin, deathcultist

What then followed was a copy of a certain letter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To the constant thorn in the side of Breathless whom would wreak so much havoc, I, Aerin the destined Everfrost, Servant of Our Lady in Ice, issue onto a challenge with the following the following at stake: Should you find victory, the Ordial temple will be your as you deem fit. Flatten it, demolish it, we will not interfere. If I claim victory, I shall lay claim to your beard. This battle is to take place this Thursday, 5:30 pm, within Red square in Crookback. You have my word that you and your entourage shall not be attacked on your entrance or exit of the Borough. Please, RSVP with the courier. See you there

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I knew that this was likely a trap. And so I demanded for the duel to take place on Friendship bridge, as it would be awfully easy to cut off my escape route from Red square. But a challenge like this could not be denied in case that my opponent had some honor

And I was ambushed. Aerin immediately casted spell to force me to meet him Crookback, but I steadied my step, forcing him to move to me instead. Orchestrion hid in river, appearing next to Aerin moment the ambush started. Dozen people of trying to get me, demon summoners cursing us. If I did not choose to have the battle on Friendship bridge and if I did not bring Lady Vikstrom with me, I would have lost that day, Ruton falling into hands of these vile cretins.

And so, by ancient customs, one who cheats during duel, one who abuses offer of a duel, is automatically deemed loser. And thus I am from now on the true owner of Ordial temple.

And so to all squatters in my temple. Leave, before I collapse it upon your heads

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Barium_V9

Barium_V9

... The Orchestrion stares flatly at the poster, turning it over once, and then back. An eye peers from the dark of it's helmet. Endless machine parts ticking, just thinking, now.

Before it simply turned it back over, holding the parchment towards Kelemvor's visor. Something from inside the suit buzzes.

"...Who do you think's going to get him first. One of us, or the Barrow-Knight?"

===
    @Beleiver

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Pinned Beneath.
    ____
    Dear Wulf,
    YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Love Your Best Friend,
    Hy’riss

PS. Aerin can’t give away something that was never his

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

Fareen leaning against the Orchestrion's back, reading the paper they all received. The Songaskia deadpans, dragging a hand down her face. With a shot of whiskey and a prayer, she writes a response.

'To whom it may concern,'
    'For any of you who are nonreligious or lack a place of worship in the city. Here's a little fun fact!'
    'Temples are not property to be handed off.'
    'Mister Aerin was out of line. Wulf himself is out of line.'
    'With that being said, you are still welcome to visit (without violent tendencies, please)! I will still be tending to the temple.'
    'Besides, if you try to tear down the temple (and create a sinkhole in the process), I have a feeling you would have more to deal with than just us Ordial freaks.'
    'Signed'
    'Fareen Fa'Salor'
    'Priestess of the Lantern.'

Fareen folds up the letter and hands it to one of the Orchestrion's constructs, the snare drum waddling off to go post the notice.
    "Well. My money is on the Baron."

@Beleiver @Barium_V9

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  5. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

The Geist slowly blinked while... Sitting in the Ordial temple, surrounded in a small blanket of ice and snow. She stared at the parchment with a blank expression, glancing over towards her sister. Her tone indicated that the Dwarfs claims didn't appear to phase her in the slightest.
    "I hope no one plans to entertain this.. Giving into a child who is having a tantrum over not getting their way only encourages them to act out more."

@BlooShrooms

6. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

[Scribbled in frantic writing was a note pinned beneath, glitter lacing some of the parchment.]

DEAR SMALL LITTLE MAN,
    I’m Eeshia, you probably don’t know me. But I’m your friend, I love friends, even when they don’t know I’m their greatest friend of all. I think your silly games are VERY FUNNY. (I’m laughing you just can’t hear it) I love games. (You probably know this, we are friends) Of all the games I’ve played, my favorite has been king of the hill. Trust you will be knocked down, and I ALWAYS get my reward at the end of a good game. Keep your eyes open, friend!

With love from YOUR BEST FRIEND (that you don’t know yet),
    Eeshia :)

• Friendly Friendly x 8
  7. SilentRuination

SilentRuination AKA SilentEndurance

Somewhere in the sewers, an ice covered Isldar scoffed. Before ultimately meandering on her way with a Shade in tow.

8. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

Bleak days for those tied to the Beyond. I merely hope that control is returned soon…or at least the next strike from Wulf is not at servants and those bound to Da’amu.He said with a frown.Though then again, perhaps I should get involved. After all, a debt needs to be paid.

9. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

A lich walked through the sewers, a new notice catching their eye. A glance was given to the notice, a quick skim, just before the sheet was torn from the wall and thrust into the sewer water's depths by one of the many shades following. No response was given, the expression upon Saleera's face saying all it needed to say. Meaningless.

10. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

The hypothermic corpses came shivering in the dead of night, pinning beneath the notice with heavy hands for all to see.

Wulf the Realmless,
    You are a coward. And our exchange on the bridge proved that when you denied me our duel when you fled as things got messy from both sides.. You'd best do as you did that day, and turn tail, before my blade claims that beard which is so rightfully mine. Continue as you are, and your soul shall be claimed by Our Lady in Ice.
    Signed,
    Aerin, the Destined Everfrost.

11. Indianna_Allie

Indianna_Allie The

[Scribbled under a few of the notices, a handwritten note was posted.]
    You are not the
    [The writing utensil used seemed to run out of ink, before it continued.]
    You are not the true owner of this temple, and the simple idea that you would think so is laughable. The note attached lied about you not being ambushed, so why would it tell the truth about giving you the temple? Try to break it down, and you will swiftly be sent to the plane you hate. I am being polite by giving this warning, and I will not give any further warnings.

Sincerely,
    Elthira Aehanna

• Powerful Powerful x 1