Pending Review Liberty Faith

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Conflee, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

Hello! This is a bit of a personal suggestion, though this forum is dead, so I'm not sure if this is the right place anymore but, eh.

Previously there was an Arken for Liberty, with corresponding representation in the Elven Pantheons. At some point while I was away, however, this entity seems to have been removed.

There is an adjacent Void Arken for Anarchy that has the same general domain but more... well. Anarchic. As well as the Exist Arken of Justice which covers the general "do what is right" motif. But there is no option that has the middle ground between the two extremes. It's either "Follow all laws" or "Follow no laws". Liberty to me before was the middle ground of "Follow just laws, fight to make the laws good" but there isn't really anything equivalent except for under Unionism.

She was basically "Diet Justice & Anarchy", more reasonable.

I would love to have Liberty back if possible, if not as an Arken then as something in the Elven Pantheons. She was the only religious entity that my character would be willing to follow, and did previously.

It isn't critically damaging to my character concept or anything, just an ask to see, maybe other people feel the same and will chime in or maybe not and it doesn't matter that much if shes gone in that case.

2. Astraaeus

Astraaeus Archangel of Warfare

yeah my new character would like the liberty arken if they were here so i support this