A Formal Apology

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by AlienDark12, Jan 25, 2023.

1. AlienDark12

AlienDark12 Supremium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[!] This notice is posted in all legal forums, bearing the crest of House Vaedra. [!]​

To all whom it may concern,

House Vaedra extends its formal apology to House Sorenvik for the damage of its property, House Guard "Isobel." To show this apology its value, House Vaedra has paid 10,000 Regals in two subsequent payments to the honorable Count of House Sorenvik. Count Riftan Vaedra expresses his apologies, and promises that this will be the end to all future slights against the honorable Noble Family.

- Count Riftan Vaedra of the Lothar Order.

• Immersive Immersive x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 5
  2. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"Did he just call a house guard 'property?'.. Hopefully Count Sorenvik gets Isobel some likely much needed therapy with that amount. If he hasn't already."
    Commented a Yanar, that many knew as Alexa. She sat on a couch next to Aurora. Who she turned to face, passing the parchment in her hand over to her,
    "The prosthetic to.. I think Count Vaedra ripped off Isobel's arm or something of that like?"

@Audianna

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    #2 MidnightRey, Jan 25, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2023
  3. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

The pregnant woman gave a sigh, looking everything over before handing it back to her yanar sister. "This isn't an apology, this is a slight on their house guard. May the House Sorenvik get their diligent house guard back in a healthy and sane of mind state.. And whoever this Isobel is, Hopefully they can come back in one piece again. This all feels like a buy off, if anything." Aurora rubbed her face. "Best not to get involved with.. whatever this is. Help me send the Miss Isobel well regards and House Sorenvik a few gifts."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

Nickolas read the public form, before frowning and grinding his teeth. He tried to keep composure as he spoke to himself. "It's property...truly a man of "morals". Disgusting. This letter of apology is nothing more than an insult to the individual this man beat within an inch of their life. I can only wonder if the idea of them being property is due to their station as a guard, or them being partially Eronidas. We shall have to see, when this wretch finally get's his justice."

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Like Like x 2