A Farewell To Regalia

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Kadoren, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It has been about a year since I traveled to regalia and about eight months since I took over the business of the previous dwarven smithy owner Godrun. In that time I’ve changed the business, in both name, appearance and rules. Though with each day passing I feel something missing, a part of me which I cannot live without. I miss my home, though its dangers and uncaring environment would not be suited for many, I wish to go back. With that though, The Molten Mole will not be mine any longer. Until decided otherwise by himself, the Urlan Tarlok shall be taking over the smithy. He will be there to run it and decide its future for as long as he wishes. As it will no longer be mine.

Though I know this news may sadden some as I am to be leaving. I wish to let every citizen, customer and friend I’ve made here. That I will miss you, though I may not ever come back to the city you will still be kept in my thoughts while I live my life within the dwarven holds of Ellador. I truly will miss you all.

Signed,
    Torgeir Eskiltsen, previous owner of the Moltin Mole
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TLDR Torgeir is being shelved and Tarlok is being icky appointed as the new owner of The Molten Mole)

On an Ooc note, this letter of giving the reins over the forge is also my goodbye to massive. After everything today is taken care of I will be gone from the server. Thank you all for giving me such a fun experience these past three years.

@HeyoBiggums

• Powerful Powerful x 33
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LordArs3nalXYT

LordArs3nalXYT

you will be missed

3. BattleHacker

BattleHacker Amateur Artist

Farewell fam.
    I wish you the very best as you continue on in life.
    Please hold it to your heart that I really do appreciate everything you've done, no matter how little it may seem.
    You formed excellent rp in designing those gloves for Nebrahc's claws, and I'm sorry to see you go before I could share more in the short amount of time our paths overlapped.
    Take care and keep passing it on to others!

-N

4. Indianna_Allie

Indianna_Allie The

o7. All the RP I've had with you has been really great, and I'll miss having you around.

5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

I wish you all the best Kadoren.

6. ZCA919

ZCA919

Farewell man, best of luck in all of your endeavors

7. PaladinoGui

PaladinoGui

Narvann looked at the notice. He stared at it for a long while, remembering something as he looked at his hands.

“… The last Moltrin shield.”

He lets out a sigh, fists clenched.

“In your memory, I will retrieve the relic.”

And he moved out, with a certain Maraya in mind. @DedJok

( Thanks for everything, Kadoren! Your legacy will live on through your forgery <3 )

8. KnightAcherus

KnightAcherus Honourbound

Take care, my friend. Life's journeys await.

9. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

Kudos to you friend, always had a great time with you!

10. Lizehrd

Lizehrd Lizard and Chill

I wish you the best man! Good luck out there, thanks for the RP and take care. Be well, be kind, and be true.

11. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

Every time I've roleplayed with you - whether you played Llaevvryn or Torgeir or your Envy Silven - it was always a blast. CRP with you was awesome - you breathed different types of life into each of your characters. They never felt the same. I wish you the best OOCly!!!!

12. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

LOVE YOU, YOU BASTARD