Played Character Ciodaru Dalca

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MippyMoo, Oct 25, 2022.

1. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Art commissioned from @Rinus

〘 "It's better to be hurt than to hurt others." 〙
    〘 ...Right? 〙

· · · · · ──────── ·· ──────── · · · · ·

[​IMG]

〕Full Name: Ciodaru Dimitrie Dalca
    〕Race: Întuneric Ailor
    〕Age: 22

Birthday: Oct 18, 289 AC
    〕Gender Identity: Male
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Sex: Male
    〕Affinity: Marken (Howl)
    Alignment: Primal

[​IMG]

Ciodaru is a young man—bright, bookish, and introverted—corrupted by the Soul Curse, attacked by one who wished to eat him. Now, cast adrift in Regalia, he is often intrigued by the unfamiliar world, cultures, and people around him, his belief in Guided Unionism prompting him to seek out the truth in everything interesting others reveal to him. At the same time, he is tortured by his Marken existence, trying to learn to live with himself and the consequences of the traumatic incident that caused his transformation.

[​IMG]

Ciodaru is a young, mundane Ailor man in his early twenties, eyes a blue-gray, hair brown but scattered with grey for stress, and features slightly sunken and unhealthy-looking. He is rather frail and otherwise built averagely, having never gone through any combat training or workouts in his life. He wears what must be a mask of technician make over the bottom half of his face, made of leather and inlaid with metal, silver, and two gemstones prominently in front: topaz and amethyst. The inside is lined with silver as well. The mechanism clicks and ticks with every breath inward and outward.

[​IMG]
    〕STR: 6
    〕CON: 6

Training: Debuff Endurance, Rage Counter
    Mounted: Familiar Disrupt [Free Pack: Ailor]
    〕WIS: 0
    〕DEX: 0

〕MAG: 0
    〕FAI: 2

Cleric (Unionism): Healing, Martyr, Rebuke [Free Pack: Ailor]

Str and Con proficiencies are only enabled in Marken Form. While not transformed, these numbers are considered to be 0, unless self-imposed story/circumstance grants that his Marken instincts are beginning to take over or he is becoming more in touch with his Marken side.

[​IMG]
    〕Înnora (Fluent)
    〕Dvalan (Somewhat)
    〕Common (Fluent)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    To characters familiar with/researching Baldmark: In 300 AC, a small village in Baldmark named Săliște suffered a particularly vicious Vampire attack. Many of its inhabitants were killed, and Săliște was left to pick itself back up and limp along.
    To characters invested in Marken or familiar with/researching Baldmark: Around 310 AC, there was rumored to be a flesh-eating wolf-beast—a Marken—wandering between villages. One of the places it visited was Săliște. It claimed victims wherever it visited.

[​IMG]
    Before its dissolution, Ciodaru lived with and was closely associated with the Grey family, most notably its matriarch Lady Elvira and a married-in son-in-law, Lord Sutoya.
    Ciodaru often visits libraries and academies for their vast stores of information and research material.
    Ciodaru occasionally sits about the city (mostly the Golden Willow) and reads Tarot cards for passersby.
    Ciodaru has recently gone about the city with a petition to "free Marken from Lothar enslavement."
    Ciodaru recently started working at the Ostwin Werner's Library, as well as the Mothcrow Spiritual Parlor as a tarot reader.
    Ciodaru often stands just inside Crookback, holding a sign that reads, 'I'M A GUIDED UNIONIST, ASK ME ANYTHING'.

z

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 MippyMoo, Oct 25, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
  2. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

Looks fine. Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. MippyMoo

@ezalB Small changes!!
    • Reworded his Core Concept because of how I've ended up playing him! Previously said stuff about him being bewildered about the world, but because of his Emended Unionism I've been playing him as more fascinated and curious than afraid. Also added he's an Emended Unionist cause that's important whoops
    • Tweaked his Appearance Info; wanted to remove the clunky-looking mentions of Destiny Stressors, and edited his Marken Form description (still the same overall).
    • Edited Life Story; removed his background Archon friend and shortened Early Adulthood into one single, more simplified bullet because 1) the Archon was going to be a friend's character that ended up falling through and 2) I want to keep his backstory more vague for onlookers.

4. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

No longer staff! Tag 'Needs-Reviewer' next time you need it looked over!

5. MippyMoo

Need new reviewer!

Changes:
    • Removed Fisticuffs Pack and reduced Strength from 8 to 7, because the Marken update enabled Marken to use claws as weapons without need for a pack.
    • Removed Disguise Pack and reduced Dexterity from 2 to 1 for the same reason: full Marken Form counts as a Disguise now.
    • Reduced Constitution from 4 to 3, so I'm only investing the points I need for the packs I have (and Wolf Marken are just the most vicious ones, not the most resilient).
    • Leaving myself 3 points for future developments!

#5 MippyMoo, Jan 1, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2023
  6. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

Claimed

7. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

Approved

8. MippyMoo

Last sentence of Marken Form changed. It makes sense to me that Ciodaru's Marken form has white hair due to stress, rather than being gray (which. his hair is also not).

9. MippyMoo

Temporary Void Demon infestation due to event. Added Invaded Spirit Pack, and updated Occult to Void.

@ChapterDeath

10. MippyMoo

He's been exoricsed!! Removed Invaded Spirit Pack and removed Void Occult note.

11. MippyMoo

Shuffled around one point from Str and Con each to put 2 into Faith. Cleric :)