A Unique Threat

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FireViper27, Nov 4, 2022.

1. FireViper27

FireViper27 The man without a plan

A typewritten message found itself posted just beyond the bridge into Crookback

You people don't like each other very much, do you?

You got along well enough when my pals and I strolled on shore and took over, so patriotic you were in those days, I started to think this Regalia was actually I nice place. Boy was I wrong.

This ministry of truth business is practically begging for this city to tear itself apart, and I'm starting to think dear Mayor Delle is actively trying to get that done. You hypocrites fought tooth and nail to get rid of High Command Tyranny only to oppress each other. It's not just the government either, all this drama, threatening and telling off going on in notices like these make it seem like you want something to hate, want to be in some fight.

Fine then, let's fight.

I have been collecting the bodies of Crookback's new rodent friends and squeezing the juices out of them, collecting all their lovely germs. A device will soon be deployed that will unleash said germs on Crookback, unless you can stop me.

Have Fun....

~Former Private Nnoctor

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. War_pig

War_pig Twin-Flames Reform Camp Graduate

An Avantl looked to the notice, he cocked his head to a tilt. “What the fuck is a germ and who the fuck squeezes random rodents?” He commented aloud before continuing his hunt.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

The rats have the “disease” - The rats are in Crookback. So.. Crookback is “diseased”.. how are you going to disease it more? Does this make sense to anyone else?

A certain Isldar asked, either too stupid to wrap their head around it or just confused.

@Shikorea @Naramm

4. IreliaRamora

IreliaRamora The 5.5 hour shitpost. Staff Member Lore2

A Solvan stopped at the message, solely to shake her head.

"Aptly put. Welcome to Regalia. Probably would be better to just beat people as to deploy a biohazard though... The mayor *really* doesn't care about anyone she lords over."

• Like Like x 1
  5. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

To the Ex-Private Nnoctor

No, you haven't.

No, you won't.
    I commend you for provoking a response out of others with this threat, you even compelled me to do so. However, I am fully aware that you will not be releasing any miasma into the general populace. You are not competent enough to do such, with the only notable memory I could dredge up in relation to you being that you were battering pests in the street with a club. You are not the type of person to make social commentary, you are the type to attack passerby in the street only to cry out when you face consequence. So much for "tolerance", eh?

Please submit yourself for neo-psychological evaluation immediately, you are in sore need of it.

Sp. Alloe
    Research and Application

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #5 DedJok, Nov 4, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
  6. Jack_Castle

Jack_Castle Rage, RAGE Against the Dying of the Light. Supremium

The bionic gaze of the necrotechician panned over the threat. More over did it illicit a twing of dread in his primordial circuits.

"Necrotech was not meant for such things..."

The agent of the dead machine god trekked onward, nanites humming around him, toward the innermost element of Crookback and toward the statue.