Played Character Elena Monou Char. App.

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Peachici, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

Elena Beahandross Monou

[​IMG]
    (Made by @Scribbe ^)

Basic Information
    Full Name: Elena Beahandross Monou
    Race: Feka (Sheta Clade)
    Eye colour: Very blue

Core concept
    The core concept for Elena is to be a chaotic gremlin that is a pain to the people she do not like, in either simple or thought out ways. I try to make it so when she is fighting then her biggest quality is that she is quick with movement, attacks and similar stuff.

Skill Information

Red text only active when she is infected!
    Currently infected?: No.

4 Strenght
    - Diving Tackle
    - Unyielding Strike
    -Bruiser Slam
    -Bruiser Faint

2 Constitution
    - Rage Counter
    - Rebound

0 Wisdom

5 Dexterity
    - Cutthroat Evasion
    - Escapist Pack
    -Critical
    -Belt Shot
    -Dirty Fighting

3 Magic
    - Radiant Push
    - Sinistral Leap
    -Radiant Feather

0 Faith

0 Point left

Ability List
    All of Asha abilites

From Spel
    Arcane Mastery
    Glitter Element
    Prison Break

Chain Break
    Arcane Sight
    Flesh Element

Floral Element
    Dark Element
    Self Control

Cold Immune
    Smoke Element
    Shadow Element

Vampire form:
    Her mouth grows to literally be from ear to ear in a ery smile that keeps growing as she fights, as the many teeth dosent fill up the space!
    Her arms becomes lanky and long as they look thin and unhuman almost.

Languages
    Deathspeech
    Languages within Empire Linguist pack

[​IMG]
    (Its a bit outdated, but it catches her energy just right. By @sensiblegh0st ^)

[​IMG]

Apperance info
    She is rather plain looking, but noticibly have big blue eyes (not affliction based) that pops compared to her dirty blond hair.
    She has a slightly pale skin colour, but loves to use makeup make it less awkward.
    They cannot shapeshift into anything.

Family

Jack Wilson (Father)
    "I hope we never meet."

Lily Monou (Mother)
    "You gave me life, yet you feel like a stranger"

Layla Monou (Sister) @LilyMCD
    "You always help me when i need it, and never ask for anything in return, so i basically cant survive without you. And you truely helped me know how it feels to have a family."

Sam Monou (Brother) @Diaprit
    "You are braver then me, and stronger too, but you i coudnt have asked for anyone else! You are so strong and have taught me so much, so even if you are adopted, you are still my brother."

Cati Monou (Adopted daughter) @Peace_Hope
    "My chaotic little sunshine, and weirdly enough you remind me of myself when i was younger."

Llaevvryn Vaeril beahandross (Step dad) @PotatorChips
    “He has helped me so much, i want to be able to repay him for his kindness in any way that i can!”

Friends

Eletha Darrath @JamiJam017
    "You are so caring and nice to me, you also help me alot for just when i need it."

Vivienne Haagensen @Hautee
    "You are one of my best friends, and you are espacilly fun to tease. But other then that you are just a great person and so fun to be around."

Elise Thomas @GoodDayGamers
    "She isnt as chaotic as me or Layla, yet she is great to be with and always got my back. I just hope she dosent mind me dragging her into chaotic situations..."

Franz Knispel @bardnotinatavern
    "He is a bastard, but in a charming way which is fun to be around."

Gwenyth Zylmoira @MantaRey
    "You are very nice and friendly, and really helped me feel safe and welcome at the Dragon Temple."

Valarosta Ino-Femunn @Athelois
    "She dosent show too much emotions, but it seems she cares a lot more then she likes too show."

Murielle Mae Burkhardt @Maeovika
    “She seems a bit off since last we met, but I still care for her… I hope i can help in some ways.”

Arien @Cipherition
    “She is pretty weird but in a good way? But i still care for her, since she is always so nice and caring.”

Clairess Reinfield @SenpaiKookie
    “Its been too long since last... I just hope she remembers me.”

Life story
    Before she was born

Elena is the daughter of Lily Wilson, being born 6 years after her sister.
    As Elena was just starting to wake on up, she was snatched by a woman who failed to get a baby herself, so she resorted to just stealing Elena. After the woman realised how much troubles a baby could be she dumped Elena into a dumpster.

0-6 Years old

Her earliest years were some of the toughest, being barely able to cling onto life long enough to grow older, the only reason she is still alive is because with the help of an old homeless lady called Miss Roosenwall, she taught Elena how to speak Common and how to sew to make clothes for herself. After learning the basics Miss Roosenwall was carried of my some shady looking guards, never to be seen again

7-14 Years old

When winter started to approach when she was all alone in the streets of Regalia, she headed down to the sewers for shelter, with her thinking that the world would always be cold for now on, she survived from mostly eating moss off the walls and stealing from people. When she was down there she saw the most horrid things a child could see, maiming, murder, torture and everything like that, which made a big impact on her life.

Later on she decided to check out how the surface was and she met a kind religious man, who adopted her and gave her warm food and clothes and unofficially joining De Pierre family for a short while, before going down in the sewers to get her stuff, that's when she had a encounter with a gang of vampires, go wanted to feast on Elena, and they quickly went to beat her up. They hit her head quite badly making her most of her memories.

After she managed to escape to the surface, she fell unconscious in front of a few people at The Nook, which healed her back to health, and gave her another place to stay, this didn't keep on for much longer, because after the clicker crisis, she was passed around to many caretakers, which quickly passed her onto another, making a really bad impact on her mental health.

15-19

During this time she was still passed around between caretakers, never really finding one that would house her, because of the years she had lost in her memory she never properly grew up which could have made others dump her to another caretaker, after a few caretakers had passed her on, she met Hanz Rosenguart, for her this person was really strict on her, she was never allowed to have fun, or wander everywhere, as it seemed like Hanz cared more for his job then he would Elena.

Even with the abuse Elena stayed with him for a while, until he married a woman named Keina, this woman was the closest thing Elena had to a mother, she cared for her and protected her from Hanz, however after a lot of fighting they quickly divorced, with Elena going with Keina instead. After a bit more feuding between the two, Keina travelled away for a while, leaving Elena all alone again.

20-present day

When she was all alone, she met Llae, who adopted her, and later became her father, he took proper care of her, and made sure to teach her all kinds of things. After a while of this, she met the love of her life Triss Aduro, both of them quickly fell in love, and soon enough married, with Elena taking the Aduro name, and promising to herself to keep it forever onwards.

A lot more happened, she started working at the Alms house, quickly gaining the rank of Supervisor, as she started to become good friends with Sivrid Sorenvik, she was offered a job to work as a servant for the Sorenvik house, which she gladly agreed too.

On a day when she was walking in New Crookback, she met the person who had hurt a friend and her brothers in the past, so she challenged them to a fight, and after a bloody fight Elena bled out to death, which turned her to a archblood.

After a long time of being a archblood, she was freed from it and now is trying to learn magic!​

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Peachici, Oct 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2023
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there! Claiming this app for review. Let's get started!

Please include a Physical Stat calculation, detailing how you came to this value.

These answers should be a minimum of two sentences each. Please expand upon them.

Make these edits in Purple and tag me when complete!

3. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

@Mollymock there you go, sorry it took a bit of time, but i hope this was good.

4. Mollymock

5. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

@Mollymock Hello! I did a few changes to the points and languages, some people called me out for a mistake i did, and it was wrong because i still didnt have it all under control, but i hope this is approvable

• Like Like x 1
  6. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

@Mollymock I have updated my prof points marked in a red pink colour!

7. Mollymock

Let's get started: Talent Points have been removed. There are only Hobby Points in addition to the rest of your skill points. Make edits with this in mind, as well as stated where your glitter control comes from (is it sorcery?) then we should be good to go.

8. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

Okay, i did the changes, it was just me a bit confused with the names, so i hope everything has been labeled right, in a way that make sense.

9. Mollymock

10. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

@Mollymock I reworked all the prof points, and updated a few stuff!

11. Mollymock

12. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

13. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Some of these are conflicting or don't work together. They were an archblood but now have magic? Delete some of the older mentions of past abilities
    This no longer exists as an option. You can keep it on a google doc somewhere though.

Update to the new format and template, this application seems more like it needs a complete format overhaul as opposed to just prof points. Make sure to not put life story under a spoiler so it's accessible and visible. Tag me whenever you're done with an @Caelamus

14. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

@Caelamus Hello! sorry for the wait! But i think i did it right?

And i fixed all the things with the archblood stuff, had to rush to a test so i coudnt work on it while i was at school.

15. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Re-approved

16. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

#16 Peachici, Oct 19, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2022
  17. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main