An Ominous Threat.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Lizmun, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

[There is only one of these messages in all of Regalia - easy to overlook, and pinned to the notice board of crookback. The writing is sub-par at best, chicken scratch that screams uncertainty, it seems the writer isn't decent with common, as there are a lot of misspellings.]

KAILANG.
    RENNIN.
    TITEYANNA.
    LESKINSEYA.
    HAQET.
    RAOUL.
    SIETH.

These are the names of DEMON LOVERS. They endanger us all by summoning, utilizing, fraten fratarni fratorn working with, and supporting demons and demonic gods.

I am going to kill you. You are being hunted. YOU WILL BE THE BASE OF MY MOUNTAIN.

Sun Heishan.​
    If your name is on this list it's ON SIGHT

• Powerful Powerful x 16
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. FatDumplingGrace

FatDumplingGrace Refugee

Yala rubbed her face with a hand, "You're...going to threaten the newly appointed Council Man...and a Cahal...? I mean, good luck.." She said, with a bit of a chuckle, handing the notice over to Matron Cahal. "Get a load of this dude!"

4. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

A sigh escapes the nose of a Silven. He writes 'fraternizing' in small text on the bottom of the notice—perhaps meant to be helpful. Then he stands up and looks over the notice.

"..Well. Good luck, I guess. Maybe some of 'em deserve it."

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Lorina bemoans and growls once Titania likely takes notice of the declaration, the Compassion Demon's tears everflowing.

"They wish to hunt us, Scion Titania! How /dare/ they, how /could/ they?! We ought - no, we MUST find them and make them pay for their transgressions!"
    ( @essentialess )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Ringmaster grins as their eyes scan the names of their Vampiric kin, a chuckle escaping them. They hear another demonic voice uniformly chuckling in the back of their mind.

"Oh, how the prey charge at us like predators! A glorious time we'll have, when we turn the lions into sheep! The mountain will wither, greatest demon hunter, and you will be ashamed at who its chisel shall be!"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #5 KrakenLord01, Oct 10, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Kuashan offered a small raise of a brow. There was no indication of support (or lack thereof, for that matter) over the paper, but she did retrieve a small piece of charcoal. Carefully, she wrote a few corrections, in small neat letters, similar to a teacher leering over a student's work.

Rennyn. Titania. Leskensia.

She opted to not correct Fraternizing since it appeared that someone else (@MippyMoo) had already done that.

• Like Like x 4
  7. FutureTeller

FutureTeller Criminally mad with no batteries

The Hunt beckons from afar again.

From the depths of a pool of liquid vitality,
    Where a sleeping beast lies sealed away in Hallowed Halls.
    She swears 'Peace by the Sword', and if she falls,
    It will be as Her Lady's defender only..

8. SuperKamiWarlock

SuperKamiWarlock

Argo would grimace at one name on the list, hoping that they stay safe. Meanwhile though, a fog would leak from his mouth, with a ethereal voice saying, "You see this and still wonder why I stayed hidden for so long..?" With Argo simply responding with, "Yeah fair."

9. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A random Daendroque for the briefest moment, saw some fog leak from the man’s mouth (as this is a public street), but thankfully they were not close enough to hear any words. Simply muttering a, “Ness protect him, hope thats not a serious illness or something,” As he looks to the board and nods, “Ah hunting demons, best of luck to this Sun person. And good on them for working on common.”

#9 bwmwags3, Oct 10, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  10. Lizehrd

Lizehrd Lizard and Chill

Aldon picks up one of the notices from off the street, taking a look at it with a sigh. He read over the names of Sanguine and Cahal alike, drawing a brief smile at seeing the corrections at the bottom. Pulling out an old flask, the Asha took a long drawl of it as he wandered off.

“Good luck, Heishan. I’ll pour one out for you; here’s to hopin’ ya’ find what you’re lookin’ for and do some good on the way.”

11. Transistor

Transistor demonic Staff Member Lore1

A note is scribbled next to Haqet's name.

I'll find you myself. You will learn the true meaning of the word 'demon'.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. Kingdom56

Kingdom56 Only if being a meme-dealer was a real profession.

"That's that then I suppose."

Rennyn eyed the page a while then, before a humored grin formed on his face and he began to walk down the street.

"
    If you want a fight, you can 'ave one."

13. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

A notice is tacked onto next to the author's, with bold & capital scripture.
    Witnesses state a certain red-marred Kathar placed these, with unusual mismatched eyes.
    There was no signature, no name, though it was painfully obvious whom wrote it.

- [( * )] -

I IMPLORE YOU TO TRY TO HUNT RENNYN & KAILANG.
    NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY, NO MATTER HOW MANY STEPS YOU TAKE,
    YOU WILL FAIL. STAY DOWN.

14. essentialess

essentialess purveyor of milfs

Titania folds the notice into a neat little square, the first missive she's read since returning to Crookback. "No, let this hunter come," she said, passing the page off to Lorina. She wipes the Demoness's excessive tears off her hands, sneering as it looms over her shoulders. "My blood is sacrificial, spill it and let it be a rallying cry for the faithful."
    @KrakenLord01
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Premium

The sigil of Carraq is seared to the notice.

THE GAME OF BLOOD CONTINUES.

• Powerful Powerful x 1