Played Character White Hunter

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by meowzula, Oct 6, 2022.

1. meowzula

meowzula Pot Friend Certified

[​IMG]
    〚 ❖ ┇ ════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◇ ◦• › - ════════════════ ┇❖ 〛

[​IMG]
    〚 ❖ ┇ ════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◇ ◦• › - ════════════════ ┇❖ 〛
    [​IMG]
    〚 ❖ ┇ ══════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◇ ◦• › - ══════════════════ ┇❖ 〛
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
    〚 ❖ ┇ ══════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ◇ ◦• › - ══════════════════ ┇❖ 〛
    • 《 ☼ || BASIC INFORMATION 》
      • Full Name: Beiren Hamura Lin
        • → [ Nicknames: White Hunter, Bei, Bee ]
      • Race: Feka, Sihai Dominant, Halfblooded
        • → [ Birthday: August 10th ]
      • Sex: Female
        • → [ Gender: Female ]
        • → [ Pronouns: They/Them, She/Her ]
      • Sexuality:
        • → [ Preference: ]
      • Eye Color: Pink.
    • 《 ❖ || CORE CONCEPT 》
      • Religion | Beiren once followed Saaima, and although a good portion of this belief is sequestered in family upbringing, a rough later life seeded a deep cynicism and disgust for the more pacifistic nature of Archons.
      • Identity | Beiren has a steadfast mind, and much to learn. She is as curious as she is naïve about the world at large, with a disposition to disliking much she doesn't understand at face value.
    [​IMG]
    • 《 ❖ || PROFICIENCY INFORMATION 》
      • « TOTAL POINTS » 14/14 + 4
        • Strength: 5 (Unlocked in Quarter Marken+)
          • Unarmed - Unarmed Expert
          • Bruiser - Bruiser Slam
          • Duelist - Technique Parry
          • Heavy - Knockback Sweep
          • Skirmisher - Pinning Throw
        • Constitution: 5
          • Block Pack - Shield Block
          • Bastion Pack - Shield Wall
          • Bulwark Pack - Shield Bunker
          • Shield Pack - Shield Slam
          • Counter Play Pack - Rage Counter
        • Arcane: 2
          • Sinistral Implode
          • Sinistral Puppet
          • Sinistral Leap, Sinistral Rage (Marken Form)
        • Wisdom: 1
          • Enchant Bolts
        • Faith: 1
          • Hex Sapper
    • 《 ❖ || ABILITY INFORMATION 》
      • Racial | Sihai
        • → [ # of Abilities: 6 | # of Packs: 2]
          • Mindtap Immune, Weapon Summon, Stances; Qilin, Turun, Lalang, Garas
        • Claw Markenism
    • 《 ❖ || LANGUAGES 》
      • → [ Common: Free ]
      • → [ Wai-Lan: Native Tongue ] → [ d'Ithanie: Second Learned ] → [ Calem: Third Learned ]
    [​IMG]
    • 《 ❖ || APPEARANCE INFORMATION 》
      • In Sheng fashion, Beiren uses waist-high garb that is loose and functions in most scenarios. Allowing her body to easily breathe in the wind. The usual colors she goes for are; golds, mustard yellows, browns, blacks and reds. She appears unmutated, though on occasion her forearms may produce dark scales which plate their skin, with in-between of living alloys of argines, aurums and bronze which is complimented with a brilliant amethyst glow of the eyes.
    [​IMG]
    • 《 ❖ || LIFE STORY 》
      • Beiren was reared under Saaima’s Teachings, and as it was that the Sihai would be raised in a small village on the outskirts of the Zhong Dynasties, where her mother had shifted between the dead father and living mother, to portray a complete family in the public using makeups and magics.
      • Beiren was taught a variety of languages at an early age, and the concepts of divide and conquer. Quick to skip grades in the local schools, being offered scholarship as military translator with how vast her linguistics were. Further being employed as support when times were needed in the early years of her tenure.
      • An event unfurled wherein the Jade Wall was attacked, any Voidspawn that was off trail managed to slick passed Riverguard posted sparsely as the majority were in defending the wall itself. Contracting Markenism at this point in her life.
      • A weakened mother by now, was influenced to a large extent, and when all the infestation in the village had been dealt with, it was still too late. From here on out, where the still growing Marken would plead, but got nothing in return. To take matters in their own hands.
      • Beiren's heart pained at the sight of the destruction, and disavowed the weakness in lineage and teaching, and instead marched into the fray with fury and fire.
      • The woman came to Regalia a couple years later, in search of new experiences, opportunity, and a new mindset after resurfacing from her hermit lifestyle.
    Credit to Qoll's Aesthetic Guide for the format!
    Credit to ChrisCold on ArtStation.
    Credit to Antonio J. on Artstation.
    Credit to Celest C. on Artstation.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 meowzula, Oct 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Claiming this app for review. Expect a reply shortly.

3. Mollymock

Your eye color here should be the usual Silven eye color.

Other than that, this should be good. Make this change, tag me and we're good to go.

4. meowzula

Done. @Mollymock

5. Mollymock

6. meowzula

@Mollymock Hi, I did massive rework. Went from Vampire to Archon from the new remastered Archon lineages.

#6 meowzula, Oct 25, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
  7. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

Hey there! Quick review. This got lost in the sauce, so just be sure to bump your sheet if it ever waits more than a couple of days! Regardless.
    Make sure you indicate which one of these in dominant here was well. I'd suggestion making it look like "Face: [Reka-Asha, Feline] - Sihai" to indicate that Feka is dominant.
    To be a Feka, I'm going to ask you include more than just ears, slitted eyes, and a tail to be a Feka. These traits alone are more easily reproduced via mutations, and it'd be pretty easy to assume that these alone are all they are, especially because both the eyes and tail are not easily visible as being distinctive on the vast majority of Minecraft skins. Because of this, I'm going to suggest that you add one more distinctive trait to Beiren in order to be Feka-Asha dominant. Personally, I would suggest legs/forearms that are a bit more covered in fur, as this easily shows up on a Minecraft skin. Though, you could also go Sihai dominant instead if you wanted to just keep the traits as-is. Either or!
    I think that you should reword this to state that 'Beiren was raised in a village on the outskirts of the Zhong Kingdoms, on the sea that leads to the Sheng Empire'. As it stands, it reads a little bit like she comes from the Sheng Empire, which isn't possible. It also probably wouldn't hurt to specify the moment in the life story in which Beiren became a Bronze Bulwark Archon. It is possible I've misread it and you already have though.

But, besides that- everything looks great, and I'd recommend you stick with Archon! Mark your changes in blue, and @Tag me again when you're all set.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  8. meowzula

@ezalB Done, done and done. Much love.

9. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

Re-approved!

10. meowzula

@ezalB Meowren has living-metal Mech suit now. Utilizing all my points now.

11. meowzula

@ezalB Hello. I added more strength, by one point, took off her language point buy.
    a > .