Your Mistake

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Transistor, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Transistor

Transistor demonic Staff Member Lore1

Posters, fliars and notices are carried about by red eyed figures and dark birds, pinned to notices and spread throughout the city.
    Many of you may think this is a victory what you have achieved tonight. Finally putting an end to a menace who has done nothing but 'terrorise' you all.
    Yet, who was the sole individual who stood up to me? The only one with the desire to act and do what they thought was right, rather than sit around and make empty promises on actions they will never complete, awaiting for the city's approval like the rest of you. No one else chose to act over speaking here.
    And now? Who wields your God's greatest gift to you all? A group of mages, masquerading as the city's upper class - inserting themself into Regalia's inner workings to enforce whatever laws they desire. An already frightening circle of individuals capable of tearing down any organisation or individual in this city. Godless creatures, born of every world and existence, are given even more power to choose whether you are a problem to remove or not. You are creating your greatest enemy and your greatest insult at once.​

How does it feel, that the forsaken and corrupted now stand for your religion?
    -Haqet

• Powerful Powerful x 24
    • Immersive Immersive x 5
  2. Birdsfoot_Violet

Birdsfoot_Violet tacit and refined evil Staff Member Lore3

I suppose I can take some comfort, now, with this notice, that you have given up on your efforts to sway us to your cause. Now that you, instead, attempt to turn people against us. The Hexenblood Circle will ensure that Sangria remains in the hands of a Unionist.

And we will continue to fight you, and deny you.​

~Anathema​

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Immersive Immersive x 3
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Wow, the lying sanguine is trying to manipulate us. Same old story, can’t believe that mad creature is really trying to make us trust their word,” Miguel laughs, “Thanks be to the Hexenblood!”

“May their use of magic and occultism be welcomed among Evintarians provided they practice proper restraint!”

4. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

A loosely packed cig hung between a Mathias' lips, idly puffing away at the smoky tobacco. Shifting the stick between his gloved fingers, he savored what little flavor remained on his tongue before mumbling out,

"..ya sound like me thirty years ago. You're right.. city's ran by a cabal of godless posers but aren't you yourself one of 'em?"

The elven man paused as he glanced down to his cig, lazily watching the plume of smoke trail upward through the air, continuing after,

"In the end you did try to blow us up.. somethin' the State really, really woulda been proud to see.. but maybe I'm wrong.. and I really jus' oughta sit an' hear you out.. hm.."

5. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

A small note would be left underneath, bearing the Petrou Sigil.

Haqet,

You are aware that there are multiple faiths, some enlightened and capable of celebrating magic. This is is a victory for Evintarian Unionists, a new champion to put you and the purists who follow Erwin into their damned place. Good luck.

Signed, Avox Petrou

• Powerful Powerful x 3