Played Character Helloc

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Yoggery, May 4, 2021.

1. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
    images.jpg
    Character Information
    ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━​
    • Full Name: Helloc Elgrdottir av Aastestein
    • Race / Culture: Kathar (Divine Cult)
      • Formerly a Velheim Ailor, Dread Rebirth was made permanent.
      • Born October 12th, 178 A.C.
    • Gender / Pronouns: Female, She/Her
    • Occult: Void Mage, Vampire-Brood
    ━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
    e831aa9792b35c864ed7592f342fe3c4.png
    Core Concept
    ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Vampire Brood warrior born and raised in Hvitskag. Once a strong believer of the void gods, her faith slowly slipping away for personal and external reasons.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
    9a1f0db3d650d568bc85d17f86ed815b.jpg
    Appearance
    Information
    ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Helloc is a tall Kathar that was formerly a Velheim Ailor, who grew up in an active warrior lifestyle. She’s of a height of 6’6, and has a toned out build. She has long, wavy black hair and has dark gray skin. Her left arm is a Dark Metal prosthetic. The sclera of her eyes are black, and one iris crimson red, while the other blue. Heterochromia due to being born a vampire brood.

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
    tumblr_pbj5rpt2qM1ua6ypzo2_250.jpg
    Skill Information
    ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━​

Proficiencies
    • Strength: 7 Melee Point Buy | Technique Parry, Unyielding Strike,
      • Bruiser Point Buy | Bruiser Stance (Free), Bruiser Slam, Bruiser Flurry, Bruiser Agony, Bruiser Feint, Bruiser Tackle
    • Constitution: 3
      • Training Point Buy | Rage Counter, Debuff Endurance
    • Wisdom: 0
    • Dexterity: 0
    • Magic: 4 | Void Magic
      • Sinistral Point Buy| Sinistral Corrode, Sinistral Implode, Sinistral Leap, Sinistral Rage, Sinistral Explode (Racial), Sinistral Puppet (Racial)
    • Faith: 0
    Languages
    • Free Languages
      • Native Language | Skodje
      • Free Default | Common
    • Learned Languages
      • Fluent | Katharic/Pannarokh
      • Proficient | d’Ithanie, Altalar
      • Basic | Sulvaley, Barrudh
    ━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
    MbYP.gif
    Life Story
    ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
    • Hvitskag Terror | Helloc was born and raised in Hvitskag, and many years ago took part in many of the raids throughout the northbelt and even into Ithania.
    • Nattens Kriger | Helloc is a warrior of originally Velheim descent. She speaks Skodje fluently, and still has a strong Velheim accent.
    • Macabre Socialite | Helloc is always looking for new people to call friends, even outside of Voidly and Vampiric social circles. Whether it be for an elaborate plot, or just plain boredom and needing entertainment.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Yoggery, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
  2. Yoggery

Last second changes of Ailor lineage from Drahl to Bolven, and spent remaining skill points. Making necessary changes as such. (Just a note for who ever wishes to pick this app up)

3. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. festiveCorvid

You have 5 points unspent. Either mark them as stored for learning or spend them.
    Make the family Av Aastestein to be wealthy and nothing more. Aristocratic/noble types of power cannot be written into backstory without approval for a noble family.

Mark changes in RED and tag me when finished.

5. Yoggery

@festiveCorvid Marked the points as stored for in roleplay learning, and removed the mentioning of aristocracy, being just wealthy instead.

6. festiveCorvid

Approved!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Yoggery

@festiveCorvid I spent the remaining 5 proficiency points into another language she picked up in rp, and winemaking. Also too, I added more to her vampire form. I felt like it was kind of stale as it was before. Changes in red.

8. festiveCorvid

Reapproved but the vampire form is considered a full retcon and they always had the new form so they cannot say they changed appearance and are suddenly unrecognizable to people who have seen that form.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Yoggery

@festiveCorvid Helmina has improved her winemaking skills, I switched proficiencies around to try to fit higher profs into winemaking. Changes in red.

10. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. Yoggery

@HydraLana Completely revamped (I'm not funny) this app. Didn't mark anything down due to everything being vastly different from sheet format, current vampire lore being different than a year ago, and much more changes.

12. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. Yoggery

@Yurs Some recent developments. Changes are done in red which include the installation of Engineering Chassis and being cured of Vampirism!

14. Yoggery

@Yurs SORRY, decided to switch up some Profs to suit my play style. I think having Arcane Familiars would be fun! Again, changes are still in red.

15. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. Yoggery

@Caelamus Rehauled Helmina a bit. Overall list of changes...
    • Altered her name a bit from Helmina Andredottir av Aastestein to Helmina Elgrdottir av Aastestein
    • Changes regarding Void Worship lore made. New deity of choice is Venna. Carroq is cool too. (Karroq? Never heard of him)
    • Proficiency changes. Demonology is pog. I want. I shuffled points to make sure I get it. Realized I could've gotten more melee techniques too.
    • Helmina's a vampire once more too. She ICly performed the Dark Altar ritual with her ghetto hand made Dark Altar in her house in Crookback.
    • Life story changes too. Mentioned Helmina getting said demon attendant. Also rewrote her a bit to be trans.
    Changes are in red.

17. Caelamus

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  18. Yoggery

@Caelamus Helmina has been Dread Rebirthed and did prayers to make it permanent. With confirmation of a ticket, she is now a Kathar. Her name as been changed ICly to Helloc, and I did some switching of profs very minorly. The idea of playing with shields sounded poggers after watching too much 300 and Vikings.

19. Caelamus

20. Yoggery

@Caelamus Only change was Nytalsk is now Skodje since Nytalsk no longer exists. Since it was the only change just now, there's no need for a re-review.

21. Yoggery

@Caelamus Sorry again. Probably didn't have to ask for re-approval since I was just changing her Kathar subrace (Cult of Pride doesn't make sense thematically for a combat oriented character) from Pride to Power Cults. But to be safe, I tagged it for re-review. Other very minor tweaks and changes are in Red.

22. Caelamus

Approved.

23. Yoggery

@Caelamus Changes done in red. Mostly updating to current magic mechanics, and updating appearance and lifestory to reflect such. I am also retconning her old form in favor of a new one, since her old form resembled too much like her normal self (was basically just her with bat ears and wings) and I didn't like that at all. So old form is going to be retconned in favor of a new one.

24. Yoggery

@Caelamus With the combat proficiency changes, I have made changes to the melee and constitution proficiencies (as well as add a note of what sort of weapons she prefers using). Sorry about tagging you two days in a row ;sob;

25. Caelamus

Approved.

26. Yoggery

@Caelamus Only changes are updating afflicted point buys to current curses point buy via commutable. Highlighted in red.

27. Caelamus

28. Yoggery

@Caelamus I've updated current Vampire lore (Since both broods and vampires can hide there eyes now), as well as changed her name a bit since the old Kaahl she initially joined is no more. Making her name Helloc av Aastestein now.
    Switched proficiencies around too since some magic is changed and wanted to maintain a similar kit she had before, also removed the Demon Attendant thing since I don't think it's a thing anymore/renamed and I never had use for it.
    Changed appearance info, and basic information at the top to add in what Helloc's natural eye color was now not just normal vampires but also broods can hide there red eyes.
    Also me and the player that rped her getting the engineering chassis agreed to void it since it served no purpose.
    Any All changes are in red.

#28 Yoggery, Jan 3, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  29. Caelamus

Approved.

30. Yoggery

@Caelamus
    Slight rewrite to make her a priestess. Switched an ability out, a commutable Infection Pack for Puppeteer since Power Hex seems more Dracula-Sophisticated Vampire-like and that's part of a vibe im going for (infection seemed too much like a sewer viral feral vibe to me).
    With the priestess re-write, I intend to make use of the Venna temple to add more to vampire rp than gremlin street fighting. I added Void Ritualism and some edits to core concept and backstory to make her being a priestess possible and easier.
    Re-worded a slight bit for the mutations section. Originally said, "Being a Kathar allows her to add and remove them at will," just switched them out for 'mutations' since them felt weird reading.
    Of course, changes are in red.

31. Caelamus

32. Yoggery

@Staff Roleplay New reviewer needed.
    Main changes is she has a prosthetic arm from in-game arm loss, as well as some changes to proficiencies since some magic specials don't exist anymore. Changes in red.

33. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

34. RunicScrawl

35. Yoggery

@RunicScrawl I did a huge overhaul of her proficiencies. Had lots of packs I didn't use or need, and I feel like her old spread didn't really fit in with her combat style 100% (doubt a headfirst axe berserker needs shielding abilities). Highlighted the skills and proficiencies section in red.

36. RunicScrawl

Approved

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  37. Yoggery

Updates made on 5/28/2023
    • Reformatted to current character sheet format
    • Completely re-did her proficiency points to make her a greater mage
    • Undone her lengthy backstory chronicle to do a quick and simple to read plot-hook list I'll change over time as I find interesting things to do.

38. Yoggery

6/2/2023
    • Brought her back to almost entirely a warrior vampire again like she was before. The greater mage thing didn't feel right and didn't quite feel like the character. Greater Mage felt very support role sort of deal and her whole attitude is getting up close and dirty. Aesthetically speaking too just not much of a mage-vampire. Always pictured in my head more of a soldier wielding a sharpened metal stick than a knowledgeable mage with books and a staff.
      • Prof points, core concept, and plot hooks changed to reflect this ofc.

39. Yoggery

6/4/2023
    • Changes made to Spell point buys with the updates as well as appearance and character info wording changed to reflect changes made to Vampirism!

40. Yoggery

6/15/2023
    • Proficiencies updated to current prof standards. Probably last time I'll be updating them since all the profs I spent points in are the ones that are done.
    6/29/2023
    • Proficiencies updated. Charisma points deleted and the point re-allocated to magic for sinistral rage.
    • Languages re-done to better reflect what Helloc knows.
    10/24/2023
    • Updated proficiencies to current standards (literally just the two sinistral point buys included in the racials)
    • Updated core concept to include her faith in the void gods slipping away slowly.
    • Fixed her appearance info to include her heterochromia due to her being a Vampire-Brood.

#40 Yoggery, Jun 16, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2023