Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Patsie

Patsie The finest Pasty Staff Member World2

Gunna help you with this now! : )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

• IG username: Lutowski
    • Request: A tailor's boutique. Armor stands, wool rolls w/ banners, decoheads, hats. There should at least be a sewing machine placed down somewhere, and vaguely resemble the past two iterations I've decorated, but I trust your best judgement to freely decorate where I fall short. If there's room for a second floor, chuck a mirror in for fitting roleplay. Disregard if not possible. The oak slab for signs outside should be converted into a loom with white banner hanging off from it.
    • Style and Colors: Opulence and crystalline luxury. White, blues, ice blocks to follow an icy theme. The same consistent purpur floors and cartography block shelves. Lots of standing and hanging plants if there's empty space in corners or ceilings. Tarp could probably feature packed ice blocks and cyan wool if you feel experimental enough. Would be cool if the top of the doorways had blue curtain paintings hanging off from it.

#442 Lutowski, Aug 3, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  3. Saaber

Saaber Isldork Staff Member World2

• In-Game Username: Saaber
    • Request: A magic shop called Arcane Affinity, featuring plenty of bookshelves, displays of magical trinkets/potions/crystals, floating candles, etc. Anything to capture the vibe of a store that sells enchanted items and elixirs. If there’s the space for it, a section of the room devoted to an alchemy lab. If there’s room for a small upstairs section, a sitting area for one-on-one meetings, fortunetelling, etc. would be appreciated as well.
    • Styles and Colors: Purples and dark blues, a whimsical and classy look. Hanging plants/flora of the same colors would also be nice, if there is room.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #443 Saaber, Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  4. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

• IG username: cosmoons
    • Request: I'd like the main theme to be a high class victorian look inspired by fancy English bars, as well as some Dvalan (irl Eastern European) culture touches. For the outside, I want the wool on the awning and small table be changed to black and white and the sign to say Barâ de Nor. On the first floor, I would like a bar with some seating area if possible. On the second floor, I’d like there to be a small office/desk area that employees can use for business deals, still trying to keep up with that same style. If it can fit, I would also like some wine barrels/general storage sprinkled around. Thank you!
    • Style and Colors: High class victorian with Eastern European touches, Black, dark blue, and white colors. Inspired by the Princess Victoria Bar interior. https://www.pinterest.com/Tsarcosmoon/bar-interior/ for reference

#444 cosmoons, Aug 6, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  5. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Lutowski snatching this up

@Saaber and this

@cosmoons aaaaand this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  6. SilentRuination

SilentRuination AKA SilentEndurance

• IG username: SilentRuination
    • Request: The Crystal and Marble, an arts and crafts shop. Displays of pottery and various glassware, paintings, and maybe like a jewelry display near the main counter. Shelves of art supplies skirting the wall as well, if that is even feasible. If there's enough room for a second floor, I would like to have an art studio of sorts. With a kiln/furnace, workbenches, and maybe even a small office space. Though if a second floor isn't possible, a small workspace with the kiln behind the counter will do. Also, if the flowers above the entrance could be changed to blue or white, that would be great.
    • Style and Colors: Cyan and Green for the colors. As for the style, artsy and minimalistic with some winter and ice themes. Could also include small hints of Ordial themes like skulls and whatnot. Nothing too obvious, but something that would convey that Death Isldar work here.

7. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted without the second floor!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: Lizmun / Bimbomancy
    • Request: A Klokktech prosthetic, medical machine, general machine, and automata store. I'd like a counter and a place to do prosthetic stuff, like a mini medical bay. I guess? And also maybe a place to make / work on Klokktech stuff, like a little workshop. With some machines displayed in the front, too. It would be cool if there was like... One of those Klokktech generators / cores / whatever suspended in the top of the shop, and a lightning rod coming out of the roof
    • Style and Colors: Green, gray, and gold for colors. The shop is owned by a purist, so standard regallian / regal / wirtem in style. Also maybe a poster of mother purity if it can be fit lol

#448 Lizmun, Aug 19, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  9. WaterDruppel

Accepted without the outside edits

10. 3Euphoria3

3Euphoria3 no i don't know zendaya

IG username: 3Euphoria3
    Request: Just a general sitting area on both balconies, something that will match the inside. I'm not too picky as there's nothing specific I want, literally just make it cute and functional LOL
    Style and Colors: White, black, red, just take inspiration from the inside.

11. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

IG username: Annie_Short
    Request: I need me and my family to be added to this estate and off of our old one (we decided to move estates after some back-and-forth tickets!) I need to look around to request any edits so if the builder who picks this up just gives me a way to msg them once I can look about and decide everything I would appreciate it! (People need to be added: Annie_Short, Yui_Drax, Vivamente, Iyyiuishi, Senpah, Hautee, & I_H8_Lucas)
    Style and Colors: Keep it the same for now until I can look around and place signs where needed! (There isn't much I want edited thankfully)

12. WaterDruppel

Hey there, please make a ticket to have any names added to your estate, and fill in a build request only once you've decided on what you would like for us to put in! We typically do not engage in DM build discussions to save us time.

13. Starliate

Starliate Rat King

• IG username: Spliczer
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want)
      • Emporium Shop 14
        • Front Desk.
        • Crystal ball table for readings.
        • Crystal/charm shelf display.
        • If there's room for it, cushions on the floor to sit around. (Therapy Circle)
      • Emporium Shop 15
        • Block off all entrances including the door.
        • Block off windows but include trap door exit.
        • Include library section underneath a lounge/loft atop of it.
        • Big meeting table.
        • General Ordial aesthetics.
        • Hide entrance to shop 15 behind a painting in shop 14.
        • Display armor in this room maybe?
        • Trepidity requests a small closet in the corner of the room.
    • Style and Colors: Purple and Green for 14, very mystical/witchy/spiritual. Green and Grey for 15, very Ordial/dark academia.

14. Stellarrix

Stellarrix Stormsong

• IG username: Stellarrix
    • Request: A place for bar/lounge style roleplay, a place for serving drinks, a small kitchen, perhaps some small cubby holes for sharing drinks with friends in an upper "floor".
      • I've actually copied and decorated it all on my Creative Plot, it's plot -15;7. It illustrates a lot of what I'd like inside, or just straight up refine what's there.
    • Style and Colors: Orange, Yellow and Gray, A rustic Altalar styling if possible.

#454 Stellarrix, Aug 30, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  15. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

16. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

Accepted and Completed!

17. GamingLeopurred

Accepted!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  18. AlienDark12

AlienDark12 Supremium

• IG username: AlienDark12
    • Request:
      • 1st Floor - A front desk in the corner for making purchases. Swords, Armorstands, etc are set up on display.
      • 2nd Floor - Forge to create weapons, armors, etc.
    • Style and Colors:
      • Very Knightly / Regal. This is a Noble-ran Arms Shop for Knights, so style will be very royal in nature. Color pallete would be reds, golds, whites, blacks. Weapons, armorstands, and other displays are set up, and the walls have banners dedicated to each Knight Order present in Regalia.

19. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

IG username: Scribbe
    Location: Draackenvloek (the house with the dragon on it in noble district)
    Request:
    Staircase leading up to the estate (there's no way up rn)
    A back added (it's just bare wall rn)
    A function room for balls and gatherings
    A kitchen
    A few bedrooms; one for Lyonel and then maybe 3-4 others if there's space so I can host others.
    An armory (because I love knights and prep RP)
    A sparring ring on the stone out the front
    A lounge/meeting room for plotting RP​
    Style and Colors:
    Cooler colours, kind of a comfortable/lived in feel without being luxurious?? I'm okay with parts feeling small/narrow but preference for higher ceilings. Reds, purples, blacks in more personal spaces. Lots of paintings and wall decor. ​

20. Patsie

Accepted!

21. FinishMeOff

FinishMeOff

• IG username: FinishMeOff
    • Request: A toy, game and prank store! Signs have been placed within the location with planned locations for items, but I am also very open to suggestions. If it can also be managed to make a sneaky hidey hole somewhere, that could also be fun (it only has to be 1 block big to fit into). I'll leave the exact height of the second story to the builder in question for what works best for them, so long as it still gives a pleasant view of the mini stage within.
    • Style and Colors: Bright, cheerful, orange and ceruealean/teal, open spaces but not empty.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #461 FinishMeOff, Sep 5, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  22. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

• IG username: Greenie
    • Request: Crown Isle Taphouse location.
      • More closed entrance with flower (poppy) decor replacing the sides
      • Maybe a couple of keg barrels w item hooks on outside for flare.
      • Interior leveled with a lower seating area and a small nook in the back for private conversations
      • Bar off to the back left side of the building with an accessible staircase going up.
      • Upstairs will have a billiards table with seating surrounding, and a more private space.
      • Third floor private office.
      • Maybe a cool 'mosaic' on one of the first floor walls.
    • Style and Colors: Yellow/Orange colour scheme | Daendroque-Regal themes

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Patsie

Got it ! Accepted : )

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  24. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

• IG username: UmbraNight1
    • Request:
      • Bedroom with bath
      • Water garden center instead of well.
      • Library with alchemy lab and extension into the attic(must)
      • Solon/Public Gathering room(must)
      • Dining Hall/pantry (layout change)
        • Can I get a picture of Giru in the office
    • Style and Colors: Mix of Eronidas and Imperial, Cerulean and Silver.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #464 NoctisUmbra, Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  25. joglak

joglak Refugee

Accepted :}

26. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

• IG username: canaaa
    • Request: A magic shop with open space, a thin counter with items back behind it on shelves, and lots of spaces for browsing with little islands full of candles, chalk, skulls, and other cool magic items.
      • Think kind of like Bath and Body Works where you have the full store with everything out on display and then in the back you have the cash-out corner where people line up to pay. I don't really care how the store is oriented (facing the door, facing the walls, etc) and would just like it to take better advantage of the space.
    • When I'm helping people, I'm usually focused on one person in particular until I move to the next while some other people exist in the store, so I'd like it if the space was arranged with this in mind so that everyone has something to emote with/explore with while they're waiting for their turn.
    • I'd like there to be a bit of community space - if we can fit a table and chairs somewhere, that'd be nice, but I don't think people would want to separate from the RP downstairs to go upstairs so I'd like to open the store up and take out the second floor. Some people just come to sit in the store and talk. I'd like to accommodate this.
    • I would like to keep the store's Secret. I would like this re-decorated to do Secret Magic Things to provide a place for people who don't have a place to do Secret Magic Things. I would like this Secret to be decorated in a Secret Magic Aesthetic manner. If you have questions about this, please DM me, I just don't want to spoil too much on a public thread.
    • Style and Colors: Witchy aesthetics would be super cool like floating objects and cool lights and overgrown plants. Also some skulls and candles and mushrooms. We're basically a one-stop supply shop for anything someone could need for magic or demonology, so grimoires, chalices, crystals, casting focuses, candles, ritual chalk, etc. I have Arcane Enchantment and Healing, Sensor, Time, Arcane, Water, Shadow, and Fire Magic, as well as Blood Aesthetics from Kathar Racials and a Custom Kit themed around Demonology so all of these magics can be represented in the decoration of the region because of that. I would also like crystals growing because I'm a crystal girl and I like crystals. I also would like it to be Voidal in nature due to Mineral Wisdom and Kelvenne is a Void Mage. Colors should be red, purple, and gold, please.

27. WaterDruppel

Accepted :>

28. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

• IG username: Naz_Cook
    • Request: Il Mercatino Dell'Usato, a thrift shop that buys and sell all sorts of crap from furniture to clothes, rugs and everyday engineering contraptions as well as some contraband and stolen items kept up the back. The shop is currently furished but that was for an old shop with an entirely different purpose.
      • Open it up and take the boards of the windows and put some flowers or ferns on the windowsill
      • A small counter/desk in one of the far corners by the windows with a tiny work space behind the counter for fixing and inspecting items that come through as well as a safe if there is still space for one
      • Line the walls with some tall shelves like what is there already but just more of them
      • A few tables in the middle with a variety of trinkets and merchanise on them.
      • A clockwork Kaffee machine somewhere
      • Keep the stuff that is hanging from the rafters but give it a bit more colour and if possible add a few more things draped from the ceiling
      • "Il Mercatino Dell'Usato" put on the sign outside
    • Style and Colors: The theme that we are going for is an old medeterranian flea market stall vibe. So some sort of cross between Daen, Dressolini and Qadir. I would like for it to be a mess and a bit of a maze with a cramped and cluttered feel with a wide range of vibrant colours and with random peices of merchandise put wherever they fit.

29. GamingLeopurred

Accepted!

30. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

• IG username: Athelois
    • Request: a rework of interior to gear more toward a clinic than just an apothecary. counter, a couple of cots with 'privacy walls', and a section for hallowtech engineer work, but predominately clinic decor. the current is very cute, but is set more as an apothecary
    • Style and Colors: earthy colours, lots of plants B)

31. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Roleplay Staff

IG Username: Archangel_Avacyn
    Request: Just a tiny update of interior it's 85% there! Mostly color/thematic decor changes since rn it's dark metal/spooky coded and I'm looking for more of an arcane wizard mix with the current tech setup. also a chair in front of the big desk for ppl to sit in
    Style and Colors: pink! wizardy vibe!

32. WaterDruppel

Accepted, put on the work sheet :>

Accepted

33. Fruit_Lups

Fruit_Lups Art by @sensiblegh0st

IG username - Fruit_Lups
    Location - Dark Emporium 20 {1809 / 91 / 6406}
    Request - Bakery / Tailor
    • This will be a 5/6s bakery and 1/6s tailor, it does not all have to be incorporated in the location!
    • Bakery: Just need a general kitchen, seeing glass container for pastries, seating, and shelves for bread/baked items.
    • Tailor: Possibly a few hanging banners/tapestries/fabric, 1-2 armor stands, and carpet.
    • Regular: Just need leaves, flowers, and lanterns/candles.
    Style and Colors -
    Style

• Plant Core
    • Cottage Core
    • Light or Dark Academia Core
    Colors
    • Pinks
    • Greens
    • Blues
    • Purples
    • Browns
    • Whites
    • Golds
    • Silvers

34. GamingLeopurred

Accepted!

35. WildRoze

WildRoze Brought to you by Panic

• IG username: WildRoze
    • Location: commercestreet3, Right behind the arena court warp across the street. 2035, 6394
    • Request:
      1. For the shop, downstairs should be a reception/lounge area for people to wait and talk. A nice circle shaped lounge to sit with a small counter. The downstairs should feel open and inviting like it could be for tea and a chat while people discuss what they want to get.
      2. And upstairs an area that is like a surgeon table/chair for people to get prostetics and tattoos done.
    • Style and Colors:
      1. Maybe clean spa vibes with oranges reds and blues
      2. downstairs being comfortable while upstairs is a lot more like a parlor vibe

36. microwavemmm

microwavemmm no such thing Premium

• IG username: microwavemmm
    • Location: The old Civics Ministry building on Mainstreet. (got the ay-okay from marty to use it for the Truth Ministry / Project: Last Mercy place of operations)
    • Request: At least one office for taking meetings (two little chairs & one big boy chair), waiting room outside office, engineering clinic w/ apothecary, surgery table.
    • Style and Colors: Theme: big pharma medical institution. Gothic Wirtem colors, green black & white.

37. WaterDruppel

Omg yes slay (accepted)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  38. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

• IG username: Ailethi
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want)
      • in the center courtyard, a small fountain would be really cute if it's possible! additionally, above where the draping flowers/vines are a stained glass dome roof would be lovely!
      • most of us agree that the first-floor courtyard area should also be opened up! having the barricades removed & stairs added instead for a smooth transition
      • the 1st floor is going to be a designated party zone, or at least that's whats planned
      • 2nd floor is gonna be more private/business
      • 3rd floor can be whateva 4 whateva
      • as for 'must haves'
        • 1 office
        • 1 master bedroom
        • 1 room dedicated to dress up rp (big closet & mirrors typa thing)
    • Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want)
      • purple & blues ! or mostly blues work honestly.
      • this family is full of history nerds & have a collection of some magical items & stuff
      • the style is fin'ullen vibes. so water features mmmm. @Vegemiite is dying for some form of giant pool (if possible if not they can cope <3)

39. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

snatched xo

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  40. Vlarityyy

Vlarityyy

• IG username: Vlarityyy
    • Request:
      • Upon entering the house, I would like the big common room to have book shelfs around- having it maintain a scholarly like feeling.
      • Within the Big Vacant room on the second floor, that could be converted to a master bedroom with a bathroom and small desk installed. (it's a big room) The room is to be organized.
      • A Portrait painting of The Oracle of Knowledge.
      • A small offering downstairs on the first floor, specifically nearby the common room.
      • Doors to designated rooms that are in need of doors.
    • Style and Colors: Gold, White and Jade