Maggy's Art Shop - Painterly Portraits (comms Closed)

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by LadyLekku, Aug 18, 2022.

1. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

Welcome to my shop!

At the moment, I am closed for commissions:

Pieces can be referenced as in-game portrait purchases, or used for D&D style tabletop icons, forum avatars, etc! Let me know if you would like a specific style of portrait for any of these purposes!

Current List:
    1. @SleepyIsVerySlep
    2. [Open]
    3. [Open]

Examples

(More examples on the watermarked Twitter, however be warned it is a NSFW, 18+ only account)

ViggoHeadshotFramedWM.png ViggoHeadshotWM.png
    PetraHeadshotFrame3.png PetraHeadshot.png
    BernadetteHeadshotFramedWM.png BernadetteHeadshotWM.png
    HowlandHeadshotFramedWM.png HowlandHeadshotWM.png

More Examples
    (These pieces do not have fancy frames or backgrounds, and are of Star Wars oc's)
    AolaHeadshot.png AthHeadshot.png BreyaHeadshot.png KatoraHeadshot.png LynnHeadshot.png RivaHeadshot.png TahliaHeadshot.png ToriHeadshot.png TyrusHeadshotShortStubble.png

More Details

- Payment accepted via Paypal at time of completion. Non-watermarked art delivered after payment via Discord.
    - Fully rendered headshots only. Due to my art process, I cannot offer half-shaded or sketch versions
    - You will get a plain background version, the framed portrait, and a PNG if desired, both with and without watermarks.
    - If you post the art publicly, please consider using the watermarked version if you want to help me out. You can also choose not to have your artwork made public.
    - I will be in contact through discord, and can make adjustments during the process. Face claims, other art, and written descriptions are all acceptable references.
    - Fun/emotive expressions are encouraged!
    - All humanoid races accepted, including Maraya and Yanar, as well as non-Massive oc's. If unsure, just ask!

Application

(Please apply even if all 3 commission slots are full. I will reach out in a dm or tagged post once slots are available, to ask if you're still interested when space becomes available.)
    Applicants must have a Discord account and be in the RP Community discord, or I won't be able to find you. Primary communication will be through Discord.

Is this comm a gift? (if yes, you can DM me to keep it a surprise)

Character Name:
    Character Pronouns:
    Character Race:
    Character Application (Optional):
    Tag @MrsCripple

Feel free to chat in this thread <3

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 LadyLekku, Aug 18, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  2. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor