Desecration Of Duindin's Statue

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Kleinfolk, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

My Dwarven Brethren,

I was most dismayed as I walked through our Great Dwarven district to discover the vandalism committed against the Statue of Duindin. The Shrine has been desecrated and it is in dire need of repair. With all that is going on, it is important to stay true to our faith, it is time to come together and restore the Statue of Duindin to its proper condition.

-Steinar.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The destroyer of said statue, looks over the notice, “Odd that angry dwarf said the work wasn’t religious…well seems I was right to destroy it after all. Wonderful,” The Bralla continued their tinkering.

3. smiitthy

smiitthy Average Dwarf Enjoyer

Gorim whilst wandering the streets took a moment to read this message. "It's time for us to make a stand.. To send these godless creatures back to where they came from."

4. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

A wicker chime with a plane of wood and parallel arrows hangs above the staircase and elevator into the dwarven district. A name is painted on this placard - "WULF THE COWARD." bellow it, "HE KNEW AND HID."; there was no mistaking the wicker for what it was, a warning marker frequent in Northern region Urlan, and who placed it - the arrows... her callsign. @rimacutem

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  5. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

• Useful Useful x 1