Daenlock - Declaration Of Resistance

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Kibaa, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Kibaa

Kibaa Regalian Senator

output-onlinepngtools (10).png

[​IMG]

[!] Attention [!]
    "The Warmland People are once again stoked to resistance against another occupation of their city, their district and attempted infringements on their liberty.

Our enemies now are no different to the scourge that afflicted Regalia during the Vampiric Occupation, as no matter their intention, their goals are equally the same: the subjugation of the Warmland people.

We hereby declare the reinstatement of the Daenlock Autonomous Zone (DAZ), which occupies the Daendroque District against the so-called ‘scientific-military regime’ of the Bronn High Command.

The DAZ will serve as a safe-haven for those seeking refuge from the on-going war, with a particular emphasis on the defense of Regalia’s vibrant Warmland people. Food, shelter and protection is guaranteed for all those who arrive in our district.
    To the occupiers of our city, we only express our complete condemnation to your invasion. Your presence will not be tolerated and for so long as your army holds our people hostage, controls our streets and dictates on behalf of us - we will resist you!

There is liberty in unity, and unity in liberty!"
    - The Regalian Warmland Resistance
    [DAENSHORE] [KINGDOM OF LUSITS] [ASCILLIA & THE SUN ISLES] [ETOSIL]
    liune thing.png
    daen 1.PNG

[authored by @Wilvahelm ]
    [logo art by @BertToast ]

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

Hey that’s my street! Daenlock rise up!Asra said at the news, smiling that more people were fighting back.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DolittleGuy

DolittleGuy Scrungo Enthusiast

Another letter was posted under the notice.

To the ones dredging up horrid ideas of a bygone era,

Do not turn the street into a warzone. Do not turn our home into a sandcastle that will easily be kicked over. We do not wish to repeat this to you in person. Any barricades you erect will be torn down. The War Dogs tried this once. Then the entire city block was disintegrated. The same is just as possible now as it was then.
    Your sentiments are noble. Admirable, even. But they are misplaced, and misdirected. Please rethink your actions before they put you and yours in a situation you cannot get out of.

Concerned residents of Daenlock,

Sera Cadwyn of the Aelrrigan Order
    &
    Sera Carmen Vincenzo of the Aelrrigan Order,
    Baroness of Zierikzee

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

Below the letter would be a simple posting of the Duke-Elector Howlands War Declaration, with a small blurb at the end.
    'When we are called upon to always defy, and wage war from every corner of the city against our occupiers Daenlock is included in it. Is it your code to sit idly by, allowing yourself to be trampled over judging by how quickly your Knights Quarter was cannibalized? Warmlanders are not ones to let their neighborhood be ransacked by those who only have a care for it so much as it satiates their appetite for 'knowledge'. We would even take it so far to have our neighborhood sunk into the ocean than give it over to our enemies, which you two so just horribly blamed its victims for.

We welcome you two to come by when we are not busy with our duties, without your threats, and to realize that you two are frankly in the minority in regards to our neighborhood. We the majority who protect Daenlock would happily take another bombardment if it meant to die on our feet free men than to live on our knees enslaved.

Leave the titles for the important,

Mathias Sava Terro'

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 MyCatBubbles, Jul 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  5. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

To my fellow Knightly comrades.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your concerns. Daenlock is our shared home, and it is regrettable that it has suffered destruction in the past. My heart goes out to all of us who lost family, friends, and property during the Sanguine Occupation. I agree that if there is a way we can avoid similar misery, without waiving our right to freedom, we should.

Moreover, I agree that these sentiments are noble and even admirable. You say that they are misplaced and misdirected, but I do not understand why. The Occupiers claim a right to experiment on our bodies, as if we were slaves and our bodies were not our own to govern. The Occupiers deny us the right to worship our own gods, forcing shackles upon even our minds in a manner that is inconsistent with their own pursuit of wonder.

Our liberty was not free of charge. We inherit it from our fathers’ fathers, who paid for it with their blood. We inherit it from our mothers’ mothers, who paid for it with their tears. The same is as true today as it was during the time of the Allorn Empire, that if we are to gift freedom to our grandchildren’s inheritance, we must pay for it too. If the price is that we must defend against attacks, so be it; though the door was never closed on diplomacy.

The Daenlock Autonomous Zone does not declare war against the Occupiers, nor does it declare loyalty to anyone but the Warmlanders themselves and the right to their bodies and minds.

In solidarity,

Barbafina

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #5 Mad_Gadfly, Jul 17, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
  6. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

Ignore this comment. The above post was posted twice due to a glitch in my Internet connection. Please delete this, @Staff Roleplay))

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1