Miro Straniero

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Naz_Cook, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

Miro Straniero
    Il macchinista
    Basic Information
    • Name: Hayim "Miro" Straniero di Vicari
    • Race: Qadir
    • Eye Colour: Sandstone
    Core Concept
    • During his years growing up in an Emended Unionist orphanage, Miro was taught that Unionism was the only way but it is the traditions not whether it has any divinity that matters to him.
    • Miro is a rash and crafty Qadir who finds pride in coming up with solutions and is quick to violence. Stumped by the recent loss of the use of his legs, Miro uses engineering when his body simply doesn't work.
    Proficiencies
    • Strength: 0
    • Constitution: 3
      • Metallurgy Craft Pack
      • Wood Craft Pack
      • Bruteforce Pack
    • Wisdom: 7
      • Technician Mindblock Pack
      • Technician Memblock Pack (Free, Qadir Racial)
      • Technician Protech Pack
      • Technician Mech-Suit Pack
      • Technician Stimboost Pack
      • Technician Mechwalker Pack
      • Artifacer Scrapper Pack
      • Artifacer Mech-Suit Pack
    • Dexterity: 3
      • Slight of Hand Pack
      • Parkour Park
      • Embargo Pack
    • Magic: 0
    • Charisma: 1
      • Southern Language Pack
    Abilities
    • Anti-control Engineering
    • Ghost Recall
    • Knight Summon
    • Mech-Suit
    • Steroid Stim
    • Boosting Stim
    • Speed Stim
    • Knockback Sweep
    • Sheild Matrix
    • Sonic Boom
    • Rapid Blast
    • Makeshift Weapon
    • Cast Down
    Languages
    • Common (Free)
    • Faraddi (Native)
    • South Linguist Pack (Linguistics)
    Appearance Information
    • Miro - Normal
      • Miro is a pretty stock standard Qadir when it comes to his physical apperance. His skin is brown and his eyes are the colour of the desert sands but his hair and his clothing are very much are of Azzizzari is style. On his feet Miro stands six feet tall but as he is bound to his modified clockwork wheelchair these days he sits much shorter.
    • L'Ipaspista - Clockwork Mechwalker
      • Miro's calls his mechwalker L'Ipaspista. Inspired as a child by the aincent warriors of the south, the mechwalker appears dressed in colourful robes and attire similar to that of aincent gladiators, soldiers and statues.
    Life Story
    • Childhood
      • Miro was once known as Hayim Khloud and spent the earliest days in desert encampments of the Rishiq Qadir. Eventually him and his family went to settle in Chiara. Life was great, then they got involved with the Aziendas. Things went down hill and one day his parents disapeared and Miro was placed in a Unionist orphange. The constant shifting and changing had an effect on the kid and Miro was an unruly child who got himself into all sorts of trouble.
    • Adolescence
      • By the time Miro was a teenager he was getting into a decent amount of trouble. He was constantly getting caught getting itno fights with other kids as well as acts of theft and vandalism to name the least. He would loiter the streets with friends without a care in the world until he was eventually he was recruited into an Azienda with the promise of family, wealth and a cause. The Azienda capitalised of Miro's knack for basic clockwork. They got him tinkering and gave him enough to keep his mind alive as long as he could provide them with something useful.
    • Early Adulthood
      • By the end of his teens he had become good enough, at least that was what he thought. He could make machines that wouldn't fall apart, and he could find a creative way to his clockwork in petty crimes.
    • Current
      • An old acquaintance came calling one day, a friend of the family. He was setting up shop in Regalia and Miro took the oppurinity, he wanted to do something bigger, something other than swindling in the small towns of Chiara. This was his chance and he took it.
      • He arrived a bad time though, the Solifuge Occupation. He got caught up in the midst of it all rather quickly and by the time the dust settled, he had lost the use of his legs in during an assult on the old mercenary keep.

-

Non c'è bisogno di temere, l'Osservatore Sempre è dalla nostra parte

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Naz_Cook, Aug 22, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  2. Follower

Follower :3c

@Naz_Cook Hello, I've claimed this app for review and will get back to you within 48 hours.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Follower

Follower :3c

@Naz_Cook Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Naz_Cook

@Follower updated for engineering and linguistics updates

5. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

I am claiming this character application for staff review!
    Expect a response within the next 24 hours.

6. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

✪ Staff Review! ✪
    • You have a blurb of combat abilities followed by a huge amount of Engineering. I'll only ask you to choose one or the other of about three points into something more characteristic, and drop the amount of combat to a load of 27 and under. Could they cook? Write? Draw? You can distribute them around, but I'd like to see what Miro indulges in other than work!
    • I would like a bit more detail on the middle of Miro's life. What you have now is great to base off on, but I'm curious as to where his training took him? We're there any bumps in the road, or did he travel? Did he have any ground-breaking commissioned that secured his passion for his work? I'll only ask for a few sentences or a paragraph! There's also no real information as to where Miro learned his combative abilities from. Was there a mentor, or did his family assist him until they passed? Did he fight the robbers that passed in-store and trained on his own? Include this alongside your paragraph.
    Please mark your changes in another color and tag me once done.

7. Naz_Cook

@Volaie I am kind of confused. I haven't changed the number of enginerring/clockwork related profs (I just replaced them with the engineering alternatives) or touched the combat profs at all since it was last approved.

8. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Reviewers have different wants from applications. I don't think you should have 32 combined points into Combat Proficiency and rather flesh out some more characteristic Hobbies. With their parents dead, they have had to learn basic skills. I also still need you to edit upon your Life-Story with the edits above.

9. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Rejected for 3 months inactivity

10. Naz_Cook

Pretty much changed the whole thing up but it's mostly the same stuff (new character app system and a bit of that backstory)

11. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  12. Naz_Cook

@Caelamus Had to update the sheet due to the engineering update. Proff has basically be completely changed

#12 Naz_Cook, Sep 29, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  13. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main