An Official Statement On The Idiotic Gibberish Of A Racist Dwarf

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by DuchBargollo, Jul 7, 2022.

1. DuchBargollo

DuchBargollo Life is precious, lets enjoy it together!

A poster would be posted over top of the 'Appeal To All Followers Of Duindin To Not Serve Metropolitan' posters.

Good evening civilians of Regalia, a man by the name of Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid of Ruin-Khuur has been spreading absolute gibberish of Anti-Metro propaganda and I'm here to make an official statement to those who are curious or concerned as I was the constable that dealt with Mister Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid of Ruin-Khuur.

A word of warning before I continue, I write this not as a constable, but to clear the air of this man's slander, this is just me stating what actually happened and not an official statement of the State Metropolitan. What I'm about to write is of someone that has served the Violets and State Metropolitan for a long time.

My name's Calibur Ashford, I was a part of the old Violet Order for just over a year before it changed into the now State Metropolitan, I spent a bit of time in the Metro, before handing in my resignation to the previous Lord Commissioner, to which a few months later I have rejoined as I believe I don't belong anywhere else, however, this isn't a story about myself, I'm saying this because I'm no inexperienced man that made a mistake when taking in a man that waves a weapon around and makes racist remarks to innocent little girls.

Mister Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid of Ruin-Khuur is a detestable man, trying to drag others' names into the ground because they were humiliated by my hand. I did indeed beat this man as they would not comply with being arrested civilly, instead resisting in the process, causing my actions to detain them. This man after serving his time in our cells has now gone on to spread absolute rubbish to the whole of Regalia, complaining for what? For being arrested for handling an illegal weapon, causing a poor Isldar girl to cry due to their racial onslaught? Please tell me where these actions would be considered normal or even ok?

Civilians of Regalia, the State Metropolitan is here to serve and protect you, I personally will not have obvious crime go unpunished, if you want to threaten people within this city with weapons, the law will deal with you. Don't go around whining and crying, pretending you're a victim when you're just scum of the world because you were caught and punished. Be this a warning to those that want to commit crimes in this city, the State Metropolitan are not push overs, you poke the bear, prepare to be bitten.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding or concerns of the State Metropolitan or myself, good day to you all.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 DuchBargollo, Jul 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  2. KitchenRefugee

KitchenRefugee Morrlond Enjoyer Supremium

The silver-eyed Teledden, Allynna, took a good, long look at the notice, letting out an exhasperated sigh as her hands set on her hips.

"He just has to have the last word, huh?"

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

Bennet Clayton wanders up to the littered up noticeboard, tacking on a scrap of paper of his own before quietly departing.

"Remember when you collaborated with a Vampire drug ring just to inconvenience us.
    All the best,
    Bennet Clayton of the Crookback Militia"

• Powerful Powerful x 2