Farasha The Bunny

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by UmberFright, May 13, 2022.

1. UmberFright

UmberFright

Character Information

• Full Name: Farasha Rashida
    • Ex Names: (Birth Name Unknown), Nobody
    • Race: Sheta - Senef (Cashmere Lop)
    • Eye Color: Forest Green
    • Height: 5' (Stunted Growth)
    Voice Refrence/Theme Songs

"And I don't want your pity
    I just want somebody near me. Guess I'm a coward
    I just want to feel alright"

"Now the tide is rolling in I don't wanna win. Let it take me, let it take me. "

"I'll be on my way. How long can I stay? In the place that can't contain me"

Core Concept

• (I) Life is rough when you are literally a ‘Nobody’, born to the slums and left to waste in them; this tiny cashmere lop bunny has fought tooth and claw to survive every day. Resorting to the life of a thief they spend most days pickpocketing as they slyly slip through crowds. Hoping one day, to have enough for a good meal and a bath

• ( II) Even when life throws you the worst, somehow beyond all odds you make it through. Farasha knew this far to well. Years of self reliance and no sense of trust for anyone but themself caused a holding pattern of pride and at the same time; self pity. Everything would change when that bullet found their flesh; and further so when their leg would need to be amputated. Farasha was born from the shell of someone who wasen't ready to admit they where able to be loved.
    Proficiencies

Strength: 2

• Short Blades Pack
    • Improvised Weapons Pack

Constitution: 0

Wisdom: 2

• Healing Alchemy Pack
    • Engineered Biotics Pack [Hallow Tech Branch]
    Dexterity: 6
    • Stealth Skill Pack
    • Disguise Skill Pack
    • Parkour Skill Pack
    • Tripwire Pack
    • Brittle Pack
    • Pinning Pack
    Magic: 0

Charisma: 4

• State Saboteur Pack
    • Mount Husbandry Pack (Dew’enet)
    • Empire Linguist Pack

Noteable Items:

• Brass-Heart Sling with Ritualistically Applied Unionism Butterflys

Abilities
    Ritualism (Unionist - No pt.)
    • Ritualistic Manifest
    • Ritualistic Scripture
    • Ritualistic Crafting
    • Light of the Path (Unionism)

Languages

Common (Free)

Ibeth (Native)

Death Speech (Racial)

Empire Linguist Pack (Linguistics)

[*]Fordic (passable)
    [*]Thalic (passable)
    [*]Calem (Fluent)
    [*]Etosian (Fluent)
    [*]Skodje (mostly fluent)
    [*]Ithanian (passable)
    [*]Lëtz (Fluent)
    [*]Dressolini (Passable
    [*]Daendroque (Entirely fluent)
    [*]Kriv (passable)
    [*]High-Anglian (Fluent)
    [*]Breizh (passable)
    [*] Altalar (Begrudingly Fluent)

Appearance Information
    • Farasha dresses in fine, but simple clothing. Robes of blacks, purples, whites, and golds. Her right leg is entirely missing; replaced by a [Hollow Tech] creation. She stands with hope, faith, and strength in every action.
    • This no named bunny is scrawny, and extremely fluffy, they appear with stunted growth from clear malnutrition. Their fur is a mix of a deep chocolatey brown and black. Their outfit as well is a considerable note for their state of poverty; sporting stains and tears.

Life Story

• Nobody’s parents were not a part of their life. Dropped off in the middle of Crookback they were raised in passing by fellow slummers.

• When they reached their late adolescence to early teens they began to raise themself; over time garnering better and better skills as a rogue. Self taught, and self raised they grew up with a very independent and isolated mindset. They long for someone, a family, a partner. Someone they can trust; but doubt gives them the ideal that such is impossible.

• Everyday is a fight to survive, and with quick footing and the will to survive Nobody steals from whoever they can to afford their next meal. Their biggest dream however meager is to one day afford their own feast; and a good night’s sleep in a tavern.
    • Many things happened in such a short span of time, from catching the plotting of a gang of criminals. From being shot, and then losing a leg. It was a constant up and down for Nobody. Yet that's not who they where anyone, or at least they where now becoming someone else. Under the watchful gaze of The Goddess Empress Ness; and her Celate Magnus; Farasha was born to break from their chrysalis and grown into something they knew thought possible.
    • So much had changed for the young bunny; she made quick and faithful work of repenting for her crimes. Returning all stolen items possible and paying her dues. She even helped the man that had shot her in the first place. Now it was time for the final step; her Sanktism Conversion. Lead by her mentor Magnus she put herself before the Ever Watcher and the God Empresses and Emperors and begged for forgiveness and the chance to once more be on the path. Casting away her old ways she rose now as a Unionist.
    • When you go from stealing everyday; to praying. Your skill set seems to take a very dramatic change. Magnus had inspired her to begin tinkering with things; crafting, creating, an outlet for her feelings. So she took to Biotics. She had something missing, and it needed replaced. However everything had a reason; and she lost her's at her own fault. She turned once more to the God Empress Ness for help. Creating her first [Hallowed Tech] item. A leg to replace the one she had lost.
    • From stranger, to friend, to father. Magnus had helped Farasha find the path of the Everwatcher and saved her from an eternal life of crime. Now staying with him in a new home, with a new name, and a new chance. Magnus offered one more thing upon his gifts; to adopt her as his child. Farasha was overwhelmed with joy; and of course accepted. From nobody, to someone, to the daughter of a priest. Farasha Rashida faces the world with confidence.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 UmberFright, May 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
  2. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Nothing wrong with this, but at least make the height 4'.

3. UmberFright

UmberFright

I honestly just rolled randomly on a halfling height generator but yes there ya go! I'm fine with that

4. UmberFright

UmberFright

Finished

5. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Approved.

6. UmberFright

UmberFright

@Volaie I rearranged a point and a couple packs. All changes are in purple (I forgot to tag my bad)

#6 UmberFright, May 26, 2022
    Last edited: May 31, 2022
  7. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Re-approved