A Denouncement Of Blasphemers

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bwmwags3, May 28, 2022.

1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

For those unaware,

A groups of blasphemous occults attempted to travel to the Temple of the Burning Eye in Bladmark. Not a single member this party was a unionist or had any known intent to visit this Temple for its intended purpose. No, these “adventurers” saught to pillage a sacred temple which, regardless of ones views, is clear blasphemy as it would be to any faith which keeps holy places. Thus, I denounce these vile thieves and cheer the bravery of the people of Virgoviste, for whilst my views differ from theres, they stood firm against a party of sinful vagabonds.

Such a blasphemy, must not merely be returned with a slap upon the wrist. I call these blasphemers to seek forgiveness and confess to myself what they sought to take from sacred burial ground! Any second attempt at theft or further defilement of holy ground shall engender me to forgo usual diplomacy. While a man of peace, I swore a oath to this Empire and to Elia to protect the faith and faithful, so I shall be ready to take up pistol and claw in defense of the faith. I shall not stand alone either, for the Villers-Eclaire and the Laycon Order shall stand beside me, ever-stalwart to exemplify Hero Almard before us and protect the Unionists of Waldmark along with their hallowed sites.

And for all who seek to do as these have done, know to commit such acts is not only to face purists and radicals but to face every stalwart soul whom calls themselves Unionist. For we defend our brethren, we defend our Faith! No hallowed site shall be desecrated for the greed of anyone be they Ailor, kathar, false god, demon, or any form of life/undeath upon Aloria!

By Allest who conquers, Eli who overcomes, Almar who passes true judgment, and Ness who extends eternal mercy. Let each of the blasphemers repent and stay from this path to ruin.
    May he watch over all,
    Magnus Morathes

Celate of the Divine College of Basta
    Lord of the Empire

@FireWalkWithMe @Gwyndo (I don’t remember/know the users for the other three. Ples send it to them to :D )

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ThePear

ThePear Pear

"May Ness forgive them for their sins, and may the Everwatch pray they shall not sin again"

3. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

"I, Vharse, Saccaron of the Great Ancients, would like to humbly take this opportunity to apologise...

To absolutely fuckin' nobody!"

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1