The Godrun Issue.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Iyyiushi, May 27, 2022.

1. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

As previously published and pinned below, House Nordhjem took to the suggestions and guidance of Countess van Fryse. ([Link])

((moving a proper response here so as to not be lost in discord))

What we encountered recently is a man unfettered by greed. Godrun had the trust to take care of subjects far from our city and those people within it. But instead, he placed his pocket ahead of the city's needs. Regalia is like a living, breathing person. What Godrun did was try to choke the life from her. Her blood is our blood; her air is our air, as given under The Emperor's wisdom.

Godrun conducted his actions from the shadows while members of the populace had discovered it - the house was not made aware of the truths, and the narrative Mister Godrun gave us was vastly different from what occurred.

The crimes reported to and or discovered by me are being actively investigated. Metropolitan has already arrested and charged Valyria for their crimes. However, more charges may or may not be pressed should more be discovered. While I wish there were a way for the populace to reach justice - it is reported to me that Mister Godrun has already fled the city. But also, let this be a reminder. Criminality eventually comes to the surface. Whatever you engage in, even to survive, can be discovered even by simply misplacing a calendar.

House Nordhjem's guards will not protect The Charging Ram. I suggest the Steelhand Clan ensures the populace that any proceeds from The Charging Ram do not reach Mister Godrun even by proxy. I suggest that The Steelhand Clan find another spokesperson. I suggest even further that The Steelhand Clan, should they decide to take over the shop, give it a new name so as to not even associate with the man. Additionally, House Nordhjem will no longer honor the contract made by Mister Godrun with The Pale Flame to protect The Charging Ram, this is no fault to the Mercenary Company.

To Mister Godrun,

Should you ever return to this city - know that I call on the Jovrlov to approve a trial as I see your Soldi as damaged. May your days be restless and the Maarda hound your dreams.

[​IMG]
    Vassal Baroness of Sortland, House Nordhjem.​

• Powerful Powerful x 10
  2. ThePear

ThePear Pear

Someone would raise a brow, reading about the issue in the local paper