A Call

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Yigit, May 7, 2022.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]
    To the publisher of the sham newspaper articles known as Regalian Times,

You have 24 hours to make your identity public and yourself present at the gates of Greygate to receive judgment for the slander and insult of the Regalian Military, and the insult of the good Duke Howland von Schwarzkrau and his honor and upstanding character.

Should you fail to do as you are bidden, I will place an offering of 50,000 thousand Regals (5 Wealth Tokens) on the table for any Mercenary who is able to uncover your identity and drag you to me with all the necessary force and all the necessary physical intervention on your bodily wholeness.

The actions undertaken by the Regalian Military are not for the common populace to criticize and reinterpret at their leisure, much less so to publish articles of defamation that intend not to merely inform the Regalianfolk, but to slander the reputation and competence of the Empire, its vassals, and its manforce, in the hopes of causing "sandal" as your 13th release has so intelligently written.

Anti-state propaganda has been published under the facade of "newspapers" for many hundreds of years in wartime, it is one of the oldest tricks in the book of warring to cause demoralization in the public, and it is not at all difficult to observe the true intentions of this publisher. As such, it is deemable that the publisher is attempting to indirectly sabotage and undermine the Regalian State Officials by way of reputational damaging and quasi-propaganda, an act eligible for the charge of Regalian High Law 1, elevated to Capital Law during wartime.

Come as an honest man and take responsibility for your actions, and you may get out of this situation without harm. Continue as you are, and I will see to it that you lose the hand which holds the slanderous pen.

His Grace Rodrigo Peirgarten
    Duke of Lorhaus
    Markmarshal of the South

• Powerful Powerful x 17
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ThePear

ThePear Pear

Editions #12, and #13 Are pulled from the shelves

The Owner of the times has agreed to turn themselves into graygate

He will be at graygate at either 7-9 PM today EST

Likely around 7:30 or 8 PM EST

(I have a thing to do today, not entirely sure how long it will take)

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    #2 ThePear, May 7, 2022
    Last edited: May 7, 2022