Benjamin Wilhelm Wulfmacht

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Lastsuperseth, Apr 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

[​IMG]

Character Information
    • Full Name: Benjamin Wilhelm Wulfmacht
    • Race: Ailor, Wirtem
    • Sex: Male
    • Sexuality: Heterosexual
    • Eye Color: Bright Blue
    Core Concept

Vaguely Unionist. He was raised Unionist but it has never been a core part of his life, leaving him passively believing it without actually understanding it. More recent developments have been leading him to be more opposed to the Everwatcher.
    • Benjamin has come to believe the Everwatcher has died, leaving a world without hope in its passing.

• Benjamin is a warrior upfront, forced in his role by his upbringing, and determined to keep the flames of his family alive. A man that has surrendered himself to serving a cause larger than himself.
    Proficiency Information

Strength: 1
    • Fisticuffs Pack
    Constitution: 3
    • Protectorate Pack
    • Physique Pack
    • Ironheart Pack
    Wisdom: 1
    • Affliction Wisdom Pack
    Dexterity: 8
    • Roguery:
    • Parkour Pack
    • Escapist Pack
    • Outlaw Pack
    • Trickery Pack
    • Ranged Weapons:
    • Escape Pack
    • Blunt-Tip Pack
    • Scaling Pack
    • Trailing Pack
    Magic: 0

Charisma: 1
    • State Saboteur Pack
    [​IMG]
    • Languages
    • Common (Free)
    • Calem (Parent)
    Appearance Information

• Scars over some portions of his body, though specifically nothing on his face.
    • Broad shoulders with an athletic build, nearing almost lanky looking opposed to bulky. Always well kept and well groomed, much more clean and refined than most of his kin.
    [​IMG]
    Life Story

• Childhood
      • Born a Twin to Franz Wulfmacht in Waldmark to Wilhelm Wulfmacht and Evangaline Wulfmacht.
    • Adolescence
      • Much time was spent training under his Father, learning combat and how to work in a unit. Unlike most of his brothers he is particularly bad at it.
    • Early Adulthood
      • At this point Benjamin began to side more with ranged combat, a way he could position himself away from the field with less risk to himself. He would spend more time sneaking away to speak with Commoners just to get away from his family.
    • Modern Day
      • Mastering most weapons involved with Archery and Range, he’s given up trying to please his family any further.
    • Benjamin was forced to Regalia by Wilhelm.

Benjamin Wilhelm Wulfmacht was born the older Twin by ten minutes. The first to be held. The first to be looked at and the first to be recognized as a newborn Wulfmacht.

And that was the first and final time his Father recognized him as his own.

One - Eight.

The second to speak. The second to walk. The second to hold a blade. Franz consistently outdid Benjamin time and time again. Wilhelm took great note of this, his time and focus directed all unto Franz while Benjamin took solace in his Mother, Evangeline. Being the second best Twin set him aside with the lessers of the family, growing closer to his Sisters. Specifically, Eva.

Nine - Fourteen.

Eva and Benjamin joined together to force their Father to pay attention to them. Tricks, broken tech, stolen items, messes- Anything to get Wilhelm to look at them. This did not work.

His training was rough. Being younger, Wilhelm, often as punishment, would spar him against his older siblings and Franz. Constant loss through bloodied training swords and dented shields left him demoralized and resentful, but stronger. Benjamin, once the best fighters of Wulfmacht had all gone away to School, rose the ranks through a prowess of a self-taught ‘Boxing’. He took the brunt of any blow to his arms long enough for him to tackle or kick down his opponent. This worked well against all but Franz, who’s naturally aggressive nature left his arms nearly shattered after every fight.

Oftentimes Benjamin would sneak away to the City. He lives as a commoner among the commoners, seeing the eased nature of it all preferable to the responsibilities as a Noble. Wilhelm, of course, did not like this all the same.

The only title, in the end, that Benjamin could hold over all of his Kin was his undeniable prowess in Archery. Understanding that this was the one ticket to be better than the rest, he focused himself into this alone combat, surpassing most of his siblings in this art.

At Fourteen he was sent to Calemberg Ordner School with the rest of his Siblings for three years.
    ((OOC Note: This will be changed soon, same as the Fifteen-Seventeen section))

Fifteen - Seventeen.

His time in school was well spent. In his eyes. He was never the best student- That title falling to Franz- but he did well enough. He was popular, a well known figure in the school, his social skills showing true. Many friends, many weeks spent in rallying his own group of followers in school. This, he was able to do better than Franz. At a safe distance.

Eighteen - Twenty One.

Returning home for good now, free from school, reminded him quickly of his distaste for the now present family. Days spent out in the town, in a drunken daze for weeks straight, he looked more commoner than most commoners. But assuredly, not like any Noble. He continued this lifestyle until he was forced to follow alongside Wilhelm to the City, where he remains now.
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Lastsuperseth, Apr 2, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. fantuinn

4. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@fantuinn Redid the sheet for the new system

5. fantuinn

6. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@fantuinn I forgot my hobby points when I first made my sheet. Added them to Theatre and Instrument and moved 2 fist to 2 Sword Combat.

7. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@fantuinn Reworked my points for Heavy Ranged Combat.

8. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

9. fantuinn

@Lastsuperseth Drahl do not get five perception for free anymore. Please remove this.

10. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@fantuinn My bad, should be fixed now. Decided to just leave out the racial boost, don't have enough in anything I could use it for.

11. fantuinn

12. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@fantuinn Turned into a Cahal, added it to his race

13. fantuinn

14. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

I'm pulling this app under re-review. Reasoning is thus:
    -Numerous edits made without alerting your reviewer. Your last approval was two months ago, but your app has been edited eight times in the past month alone.
    You have added: Hooking and Golem Engineering at a total of 6 points changed.
    You have removed: Rogue Gift 1 and Sleight of Hand Pack at a total of 6 points changed. The total change of 12 points exceeds the 10 point maximum in changes before requesting re-review.​
    -Addition of Engineering abilities that are dissonant with the 'ranged expert' theme that was apparent before Engineering was added, without any reference in Backstory.
    -Bringing pets into RP scenes without Spirit Familiar abilities or Husbandry abilities. Additionally, bringing non-domesticated animals into RP scenes-- wolves cannot be used as pet animals unless magically acquired.
    As such, I'm requesting the following edits:
    Specify what Branch of Engineering your character uses.
    Specify where, when, and why your character learned their Engineering skills in the Life Story. Reduce Heavy Ranged to at least 12; Engineering abilities are balanced in such a way that Engineering should be a significant part of their ability set and not play second fiddle to other ability sets. You may add other Engineering abilities, but Ranged needs to go down.
    @tag me when you're done, and mark your edits in red.

15. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@Scribbe Alright yeah my bad so,
    I thought I removed the Golem and put back sleight of hand, that was from me fucking around with points for a while- That's entirely my bad, and if it makes it any better I haven't used any Golem ICly,
    Hooking was in IC Learned thing, I'll specify it was Steamtech, but I have no plans for any other Engineering stuff to be added,
    The Wolf is from Spirit Familiar 1 from Drahl Racial, if it still has to be domesticated let me know,
    And that should be about it. I'm fine with dropping hooking if it's still a problem

16. Scribbe

Scribbe Scribma Male Staff Member Lore1

@Lastsuperseth
    Sorry about the wait, I got super sidetracked.
    Proficiencies look fine, but since the Spirit Familiar is assumedly being used in a Mundane manner, it should be a Domesticated animal. I'd like you to list somewhere on the app what the Familiar animal is, then this should be good to go.

17. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@Scribbe
    Alrighty then, but final thing, in a previous ticket it said having a Wolf was fine. I just wanna make sure because a few other Wulfmachts would have to change it too

18. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Claimed. Expect a response in a few hours.

19. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Keep these at 30 points max, please.
    Familiars are needed to be domesticated, as stated on the Wiki. If any other Wulfmacht's have some type of undomesticated pet, please ask them to change it. Also remember, these familiars are the size of a house cat, no matter what you choose.

Make these changes and tag me once done, thanks!

20. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@Volaie Alright, fully redid the sheet for the new template. All edits you requested should be done. Sorry the sheet looks so bare, a friend is going to help me with the aesthetics soon, I'm not the most gifted in that field, and sorry for the delay. If there's any more problems let me know

21. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Approved.

22. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@Volaie Updated for the new system

23. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED!!