A Call Out To Kirana Di Civita

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by MyJhintuition, Apr 25, 2022.

1. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

Duke Godrun Nordhjem posts a official call out the the Lady Kirana di Civita

"Dear Lady di Civita and her family, Yesterday while in the Morbus imporium I was heavily disrespected by the lady Kirana, I tried to handle this quietly with a letter to the head of house, but seeing as I was ignored I see the respect for me is none. When I was simply having a casual conversation of kind nature to the Lady Valorie di Civita, The Lady Kirana di Civita proceeded to say to not listen to this teel, when referencing me, and upon myself asking what that meant many times she refused to speak to me on it, and also had not once referenced my dukal title, Only after asking the Baroness Revna, a fellow Urlan did I know what the word teel meant. One would think the house who so recently spoke out about the importance of title would have their own family held to this standard. I put this notice out asking for an official apology, if one is received, it will go no further than this, but if I am to continue to be ignored. Then I will personally seek out reprimanding for the house di Civita.

Sincerly, Duke Godrun Njalsune Fjallslatter Nordhjem av Harstad"​

• Powerful Powerful x 9
  2. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

To the Duke Nordjhem.

Your letter was not ignored but presented to the Mistress of the Halls, Duchess du Poncaire for insight and thoughts. After her wise council is worth its weight in gold. I will reply swiftly and candidly.
    My sister Lady Kirana was never talking to you, to begin with therefore your reference does not fall into regards to direct conversation. You never attempted to advocate kindness but guilt my daughter the Lady Valorie for refusing to eat bugs which you have done so while in poverty.
    In the same breath, Duke. Do not attempt to demand social protocol from the peerage while also eroding our protocols by encouraging a foul diet when a Lady refused to entrain it in the dignity of her status.
    Though, Ness advocates for us to move past such grievances. I apologize you felt disrespected. I apologize you felt offended by my daughter's disgust. I apologize you felt ignored.

P.S We live next door, if you cannot be bothered to come to me in person about this, do not expect me bothered to reply with a letter.

Sincerely and directly.
    Countirh-Elector Humaira di Civita

• Powerful Powerful x 31