Ousmane Elu-daianu

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by NoctisUmbra, Dec 25, 2021.

1. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

[​IMG]
    Character Information
    Current Name: Ousmane Elu-Daianu
    Race: Eronidas
    Affliction:
    Sex: Intersex
    Eye Color: Amber with gray sclera
    Core Concept
    Ousmane is a believer of the Call, having existed for
    Ousmane seek to offer a guiding voice and mind to the souls of the restless and provide a calming voice instead of violence to the living. Currently, be found exchanging his knowledge for knowledge he hasn't heard
    [​IMG]
    Proficiency Information

Ability Information
    Eronidas Racials
    [/SPOILER]

Languages
    • Common (Free)
    • Vasar (Parent)

[​IMG]
    Appearance Information
    Ousmane is taller than average Eronidas with a pair of amber eyes and skin of Tealish brown (Faux-Kombu Green) that brightens when he smiles. His forehead has been painted with Tawhroon of a tentacles holding a ball with his arms being marked as well with twisting chains that connect across his chest meeting an orb on his heart. Commonly wears a tight-fitting tunic with a cloth hanging across his shoulder with a quornos holding up his pants and cowskin soles
    Ousmane sheds his glamour form with green light cracking through his skin. His head becomes a skull leaking green energy, his bones etched with green Vasarcon. Usually dressed in an ornate toga of black and green with books and paper floating around him with [Seleya's Word]
    Life Story
    • Ousmane was born during the great Eronidas Leaving period.
    • The half-Eronidas felt close to the Warrior’s Rest, the concept of the spirits and the entities residing in Ne'hash. Their father taught them their shamanistic teaching, spending their teenage years surrounded by books and cadavers so they could spread them upon reaching westward.
    • Ousmane came of age was a momentous occasion as he decided to embark on their father’s path of guiding the spirits of the dead to their place, wanting to serve the Shaper better. Arriving on the rest as the Great Eos died, the Eronidas offered his people salvation of Ne'hash.
    • He traveled as the Eronidas built the polons. He discovered a skeletal remain that came to life. It offered him eternal knowledge with that offer they decided to become an Ezekiel to better serve the realm of Ne'hash spread what he knew
    • They traveled with many of the Eronidas to the lands around, he documented many of their exploits until he return to the cave to analyze all he collect. He offered his memory to his book. The years of travel locked inside his Zerenomican. He is in Regalia to find more knowledge to crave his thirst.
    Progression Information
    • Sage level 3

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 NoctisUmbra, Dec 25, 2021
    Last edited: May 24, 2023
  2. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for review! Expect a reply shortly

3. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks really good for the most part, there's just one part that needs editing:
    • You currently have 5 Dancing Art, which would result in a total of 55 Points invested. Please remove these excess points, or shuffle your proficiencies around to accomodate.
    Go ahead and tag me once you've made the necessary edits. Thank you!

4. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

My mistake, I put dancing twice. Should be 50 now

5. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Perfect!

APPROVED

6. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

@Yurs Decided to change a few things as I prep this character. Chnages in red, but in summary.
    Made the boy Ezekiel, attuned to death.

7. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks great! Death-attuned Eronidas Ezekiel is definitely an interesting concept, so I'm all for the new change. There's just one thing to note, but I'm fine with approving this:
    • The 2 Sorcery or 2 Alchemy mentioned in Ezekiel's kit is not free investments, but rather the maximum amount outside of abilities outside the Ezekiel kit that they're allowed to purchase. Picking up Common and Healing Alchemy would still cost 6 points and leave you with 4 points unspent.
    Please tag me and let me know if you'd still like to have those, or if you'd rather remove them and keep the unspent points. Afterwards I'll approve!

8. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

@Yurs I'm just gonna take funny alchemy so I'm not forced to take Alchemist talent, I want my levels in Sage.

9. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

@Yurs Took out the sorcery abilities since pure body 2 cancels it out.

10. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Aye aye captain. Everything looks good besides

APPROVED

11. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

Learning Ezekiels are immortal, I believe this will be a small edit not affecting points but I'm aging him up for that full elder man vibe

12. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

@Yurs I'm going to dive more into the immortality of the Ezekiel and used my poor calculated points to pick up languages required for Samhal

13. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks good to me,

APPROVED

14. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

@Yurs
    With the change to spec perms and ages no longer being capped. I wanted to do my original idea for Ousmane. They were on the Eronidas City Ships but their memories are within their Zerenomican so they only recall vague things unless reading from the Zerenomican

15. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Suuure! Sounds cool to me

APPROVED

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1