Celebration Of Avrilla

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Yui_Drax, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

╔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗╝❀╚╔⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝╗

[​IMG]

╚╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◢ ◆ ◣⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝╗❀╔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◢ ◆ ◣⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗╝

[​IMG]

Lord Allestane of House Delmotte invites all of the Holy City of Regalia to come witness the coming and celebratory month of Avrilla! On the nineteenth, to which a date I've decided upon, I cordially invite Highlanders of Gallovia (plus other areas) and Wayfarers of the Emerald Isles for a celebration of their cultures by show of performing arts!

Members of the Noble Peerage are welcomed to sign-up for the event, as well as Commoners, however, respect shall be shown no matter ones class, provided they possess common sense of their own.

You may represent a group, appear and sign as a group, or perform as an individual, albeit those of the Dunbrae, Caeren, and Aontaithe are preferred, everyone else is allowed to sign-up.

As a final reminder, all performers should keep in mind that the intents behind your work should first and foremost be of brightness and happiness, to bring joy to yourself and others, do not solely be focused on having a perfect performance but to have a fun one.

The most popular performer(s) may be awarded a bullion of gold Regals (1 Wealth Token), additional performer(s) of note may also be awarded should it happen. Additionally, those interested in catering and providing alcoholic beverages of any varieties, at least those fit to consume in public, are also viable for being paid a bullion of gold Regals as well (1 Wealth Token), all provided from House Delmotte's coffers for their work! Simply pen a letter (DM) towards the Regal Cluster of the Noble District addressed to Lord Allestane Delmotte, criminal activity may affect my decision on the matter.

On a closing note, Lord Allestane respectfully invites the Duke Rodderick Howlester of Gallovia and Duke Alastair Mac Conall of Dundarne to witness the people of their lands performing arts.

[​IMG]

OOC Information

For those not in the know, this is a 'cultural' festival of April for those Regal Cultured. This is my first event, so excuse any mistakes, lack of information of specific subjects, or anything in between.

So, the sign-up format will be listed below, and, as stated IC (i.e. the portion written above), both players who play nobles and commoners are welcomed to join in, just please abide by common sense, if you insult someone, that's just going to result in an arrest on your character, which, if you want, please DM me beforehand since as I said, it's my first event, I don't mind conflict, I just wanted to be aware of it beforehand.

Anything questions on the event or just in general, DM me and I'll post the questions and response down below in a reply just so people can know.

Application

OOC Name | IC Name: Yui_Drax | Allestane Delmotte
    Culture: Ailor
    Affiliation: None
    Discord: Unknown#3376

-- -- -- -- --

Where: /tp FestivalGrounds
    When: 19th of April | 1pm PST / 3pm CST / 4pm EST / 9pm BST
    Why: I wanted to have a Regal culture event, plus, why not
    Who: Literally anyone, expect consequences if you're naughty

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Yui_Drax, Mar 30, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
  2. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

Q & A

Q - Do performers have to be Regalized to participate?
    A - Absolutely not, you can be of any stature in society or any culture, this is mainly geared towards the Regal's concept of unification of cultures and highlights the Dunbrae, Caeren, and Aontaithe ; any may join.

Q - Would it be possible to be paired with a musican to work together ; will there be any music?
    A - For the music portion, if there are no player character musicians, I can emote there being NPC musicians with the appropriate culture / music.

#2 Yui_Drax, Mar 30, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  3. SevenBirds

SevenBirds Phantasmal and Resplendent

OOC Name | IC Name: SevenBirds | Alasdair Douglas
    Culture: Caeren
    Affiliation: None
    Discord: Phantasmal#8832

• Like Like x 1