House Litvinova

Discussion in 'Roleplay Families' started by AColorfulPigeon, Aug 12, 2021.

1. AColorfulPigeon

AColorfulPigeon Acelina Litvinova<3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    House Name: Litvinova
    Culture: Anian
    Lineage: Carnavaal
    Values: Ambition, Progressiveness, & Family
    Main Trade: Silver Mining & Clothing Trades
    Political Alignment: Progressive
    Religion: Sancella Unionism
    House Colors: Blue, Pink, Cyan, & White
    House Sigil: A Common Bat
    Family Words: “семья на первом месте”
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Family Summary:

(A work in progress)

[​IMG]
    Physical Attributes:

Members of Litvinova typically share similar features with one another that include; dark brunette hair, lightly tanned skin, dark blue eyes, & lean body types with average body fat. The women of the family typically boost mostly unblemished skin, with very few retaining beauty marks. With regards to the facial structure, many are found to be much more chiseled, often having little to no fat about their jaws or cheekbones. They tend to stand between 5’3 and 5’6 with a body shape between slim and toned. Then men of the family mostly still follow the form of being slim and sleek, though with some muscle mass on their forms on occasion. The brows of many are prominent, causing an almost constant neutral look. They tend to stand between 5’7 and 6’2.
    [​IMG]
    Family Members:

Playable
    Not Playable
    Taken

Mainline (Immediately Related to the Matriarch):

Marie Litvinova (48) - The past Matriarch, wife to Pavel, and mother to ten children. She was a kind soul who used tough love raising her children with high expectations. She passed away due to complications when giving birth to her youngest child, thus her title was passed onto her husband temporarily.
    [​IMG]

Pavel Litvinova (50) - The Anian Husband to Marie, and Father to ten children. Once a warm and carefree man, now grown cold and stoic following the death of his Wife. Due to this his expectations for his children increasingly grew. He now resides in the family’s Anian estate.
    [​IMG]

Katarina Litvinova (24)- The Anian Daughter of Marie and Pavel, and Wife to Charles Litvinova. She currently resides in the family’s Anian Estate with her husband and dogs. Simply enjoying a more peaceful life, finding herself passing time hunting. (@Boss_of_Runes)

Acelina Litvinova (20)- The Anian daughter of Marie & Pavel. She now holds the title of Matriarch of House Litvinova. Growing up Acelina was her mother’s shadow, and is now attempting to follow in her footsteps. She attended the Collegiate d’Évraux to become a diplomat and is a self-proclaimed socialite. (@AColorfulPigeon)
    [​IMG]

Ivonn Litvinova (14)- The Anian Son of Marie & Pavel, as well as the last born. Ivonn’s birth sadly led to complications causing the death of their mother. The young boy is seen as a fashion prodigy amongst the peerage due to the bold fashion statements and pieces he creates. He is quite eager to soak up as much information as possible, yet is a bit of a troublemaker in comparison to his sisters. (@Audianna)
    [​IMG]

Secondary Line:

Sabina Litvinova (40)-
    The Anian Sister to Marie, Mihaela, & Petre, as well as the Wife of Cristian and Mother to twin girls. She is more reserved than her kin, preferring quality family time or a good book over extravagant parties.
    [​IMG]

Cristian Litvinova (42)- The Anian Husband to Sabina, as well as Father to two twin girls.
    [​IMG]

Elicia Litvinova (18)- The Anian Daughter of Sabina & Cristian, as well as the twin sister of Corina.
    [​IMG]

Corina Litvinova (18)- The Anian Daughter of Sabina & Cristian, as well as the twin sister of Elicia.
    [​IMG]

Petre Litvinova (32) - Brother to Marie, Sabina & Mihaela, he is a kind soul who is the life of the party at many events. He enjoys surrounding himself with others’ company.

Mihaela Litvinova (28)- Sister to Marie, Sabina, & Petre, Mihaela found herself interested in Alchemy, Medicine and attended the Banat-Ânya School of Horses. She is a reserved woman and independent woman. (@Senpah)

Beatrix Litvinova (42) -The Anian sister of Pavel, Wife of Ambrus, and Mother to three children. She mostly abandoned her Anian roots for her Szabadokian Husband, turning cold and distant.
    [​IMG]

Ambrus Litvinova (45)- The Szabadokian husband of Beatrix, and Father to three children.
    [​IMG]

Fredek Litvinova (22)- The eldest son of Beatrix & Ambrus, his main focus is in finances.

Lukacs Litvinova (20)- The middle son of Beatrix & Ambrus, his main focus is on Militaristic activities.

Aurora Litvinova (18)- The youngest and only Szabadokian daughter of Beatrix & Ambrus. She is a mix of Anian & Szabdok culture, as she made an effort to pick up her Mother’s culture while attending schooling at the Groupe d’Intervention Pratique. She is a mix of hyper-femininity & barbaric personality. The young woman can often be seen to be a bit hyper & excited talking about her interests. (@Audianna)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    OOC Rules

Your Litvinova character is expected to be your main character. Meaning they should be played at least half the amount of time you choose to roleplay on the server.

We expect Litvinova characters to be played true to their culture and the family's lore and personality.

You are expected to hold yourself as a sensible and mature member of the community. Following server rules is very important in House Litvinova and we expect our players not to pick fights with other players OOCly. We pride ourselves on being approachable IC and OOC.

While respecting the family head and elders ICly is expected, we are not tolerable to players who play a Litvinova just to change the family and undermine its OOC leadership. Please bear this in mind when designing your character.

Finally, House Litvinova is a very actively involved family. We expect all Litvinova’s to have a place in roleplay they look to further develop and trailblaze. The Knight community, the City Guard, the mercenaries, the military, running a business, being involved in the Church. Every Litvinova character should have a place that is unique to them and should aim to create roleplay in that position. You should never be bored when playing your Litvinova or be waiting around for something to happen. Go find roleplay, or create it yourself. That is our policy.
    [​IMG]
    Family Application

IGN:
    Preferred Character:
    Character Concept & Description:
    RP Weaknesses:
    RP Strengths:
    Timezone:
    References:
    Do you have Discord?
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?:

House Staff Application

IGN:
    Character App:
    Timezone:
    Do you have Discord?:
    Letter to House Litvinova: (Addressed to the Duchess Acelina Litvinova @AColorfulPigeon)
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 AColorfulPigeon, Aug 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  2. AColorfulPigeon

Rejected.
    We will not be accepting adoptions for pre-existing characters simply because you wish to be in nobility. If you would like to make a new character for this family please re-read the application and attempt to stay true to the family outline. You must have discord as this is how we communicate with one another as a house OOC. For future reference; rp strengths and weaknesses need to be about you as a rper, not your character.

3. SamTheCatGirl

SamTheCatGirl

IGN: SamTheCatGirl
    Character App: Sent in DMs!
    Timezone: EST
    Do you have Discord?: Yep!
    Letter to House Litvinova: (Addressed to the Duchess Acelina Litvinova @AColorfulPigeon)

Hiya! The name's Ekkit, and... I wanna be part of your staff! I'm an Asha--A metal master! And I have LOADS of people skills, and I'm also a pretty okay cook--But my real skills come in acting! I'm super entertaining, and I think guests would love me a lot, because I can keep them happy and talk to them! I assure you--I'm persuasive, even though my letter writing skills kinda suck! Of course--If I can't be House Staff, I'd really love to be a guard! This family looks awesome! Just lemme have an interview, and I promise I'll show my skills!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted! I’ll dm you:)

5. Ceilidhe

Ceilidhe ╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

House Staff Application

IGN: Ceilidhe
    Character App: Here
    Timezone: PST
    Do you have Discord?: Yes! Same name as on Forums and IGN
    Letter to House Litvinova:
    A letter would arrive at the Litvinova Estate, folded neatly and closed with a wax seal marked with what might have been a talon. The wording seems to be formal, for the most part. It reads as follows in a thin ink cursive. :

To the Duchess Litvinova,

Greetings, and I hope this letter finds you and your House well! I am Alz’ersz Hállëvandëia, a Mai-Allar and former Jogro of Digmaan Yaotl. In current times I find myself unoccupied when it comes to making use of discipline in the realm of spears. With this in mind, I saw your particular House and wish to inquire; may I serve under this Family as a guard? I may be of short stature, but my spearwork holds true. Should my life fall into risk to protect yours, so be it. {I can also trim hedges!}

It would be an honor -
    Spirit Bless,

Alz’ersz Hállëvandëia

@AColorfulPigeon

• Like Like x 1
  6. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted on a 1-month trial- welcome to the family!:)

7. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted! I’ll dm you:)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. killianvanbaste1

killianvanbaste1

Character App: here
    Timezone: CET
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Spoopy Derp#1748
    Letter to House Litvinova:
    To the duchess Litvinova,

Greetings and I hope this letter finds you in good health. My name is Boromar Gyshara and I've been scouted by one of your family members as a possible house guard. I'm currently making music and commissioned drawings for a living but the promise of a more stable paycheck made me accept said invitation for house guard of your noble family. I hope you accept me for the position of one of your house guards.

May Estel guide you,
    Boromar Gyshara

• Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  9. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted I’ll dm you!

10. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise

Family Application
    IGN: IGutTheMidasTuch
    Preferred Character: Liana Litvinova
    Character Concept & Description: Liana is an aspiring Lioness Protectress of the Viridian Order, a skilled warrior and chivalrous knight. To many, she appears intimidating and cold externally, never offering much in the way of words. Due to an injury sustained to her throat, she has a rather severe stutter and raspy-sounding voice, so she barely ever speaks, and when she does, it's most commonly a singular word- "Ehren," which she uses to greet fellow Viridians. Liana's main weapon is a longsword, and she has a passion for Lyre music. She is unusually tall for a woman of the family- standing at 6'1 with a lean but sculpted body shape. She sports tan skin that is generally unblemished aside from an occasional scar and beauty mark, paired with turquoise eyes and chocolate brown hair.
    RP Weaknesses: Easily distracted, not the best at CRP (getting better!!)
    RP Strengths: I am able to bring my characters to life quite well through unique designs and interesting behavioural quirks.
    Timezone: AEST
    References: YOU! also, @FilicidalIdeals, @Ascelus and @mcmann whether they like it or not.
    Do you have Discord?: You have me boo!
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: I miss roleplaying with you! I also miss the dynamic I used to have as Delaani and wish to try and recreate it in a way that suits the Litvinova family. I feel like I've had enough time after my hiatus to re-adjust to massivecraft, and now I'm ready to re-join the noble scene! Also, everyone within the family seems very lovely, and I think it will suit my personality and playstyle quite well.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #10 IGutTheMidasTuch, Nov 28, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  11. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted on a 1-month trial, with the changes we discussed in dms. Welcome to the family!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. LilyMCD

LilyMCD Le bean

(Since this one is open for discussion, I would love advice on any character concept or description that you want changed!)
    IGN: LilyMCD
    Preferred Character: Liana Litvinova (Open for discussion)
    Character Concept & Description: Liana stood to be around 5'4ft tall, having a very toned body figure with an average about of body fat. Her eyes were a shade of dark blue, while her skin was lightly tanned. She normally wore her dark-wavy brunette hair up in a bun.
    Childhood~ Mostly a quiet and more of a listener than to chime into conversations with her family. Spent most times studying about medicine and learning how to use musical instruments, memorizing etiquettes and manners. Other times she spent time with her siblings, making fond memories.
    RP Weaknesses: Huge/large amounts of crowds with multiple conversations directed towards me, might be slow to respond and need a step back.
    RP Strengths: Great with starting new conversations and getting involved with people.
    Timezone: EST
    References: Not apart of any, but know how a lot of noble families work!
    Do you have Discord? yes lily#1908
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: Hoping to get more involved with others and be apart of a noble family.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. yusuf12323

yusuf12323

Family Application

IGN:
    Yusuf12323

Preferred Character:
    Lukacs Litvinova

Character Concept & Description:
    he grew up with the family, he was the one who dealt with all the military decisions regarding the house, if someone was a threat he'd deal with them, if any rivals insulted the house they'd face his wrath, short ranged and a rapier aswell as his own horse being szabadok, very protective of his family, hot headed, somewhat follows old gods, Lukacs has deep brown hair, tanned skin, Slim althletic body, 6'2 , bright green eyes and a scar over one eye from playing the horse szabadokian game Kecskefuttatás with hooks and a goat head

RP Weaknesses: Not the greatest at CRP

RP Strengths: Im always passionate about the characters i play

Timezone: Pacific savings time

References: @Audianna

Do you have Discord? Yes! Yusuf12323#3850

Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: Audi convinced me to play, plus i been wanting to really get into Noble Roleplay

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #13 yusuf12323, Jan 22, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  14. AColorfulPigeon

Hey Lily! Accepted on a 1-month trial-- with the changes made. Welcome to the family! <3

15. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted with our changes on a 1-month trial. Welcome to the family!<3

16. JoJonahnah

JoJonahnah Twitch.tv/Jonahwithsomepeaches

I really like how well-written this noble family post was made!
    Super easy to read and the rules are super understandable!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. AColorfulPigeon

Thank you!

18. Dodink

Dodink You Know

IGN: dodink
    Preferred Character: fredek litvinova
    Character Concept & Description: he's just a guy who legit just doesn't care about most things. wars, big name politics (that he doesn't have any personal investment into), and other things are stuff he just doesn't wanna deal with. he'd rather just have a nice chat with someone and do some math.
    RP Weaknesses: ive played tim so long its gonna be weird shaking it
    RP Strengths: im damn good at most things, especially crp
    Timezone: american cst
    References: @Audianna @Annie_Short @Road2Kapalua
    Do you have Discord? dodink:6943 (i didn't edit the 4 numbers, swear to god, that just sorta ended up how it did)
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: auddy really wants me to cuz they're a sweetie :heart:

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  19. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

@AColorfulPigeon accept this man right now :patgun:

20. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted for a trial:) Welcome to the family!

21. Apictos

Apictos

@AColorfulPigeon
    IGN: Apictos.
    Preferred Character: Petre Litvinova.
    Character Concept & Description: Here.
    RP Weaknesses: Definitely my OOC hours and time constraints really hold me back in terms of roleplay. I am constantly having to find time to myself due to my line of work, my hours are all over the place. Though, as of now, I am working off the usual 9-5 schedule until my apprenticeship is through.
    RP Strengths: I am well versed in politics, major events, and wars within Aloria. I think, for my rather infant ‘age’ on the server, my wide vocabulary, and understanding of the material show my dedication to providing intriguing and engaging roleplay. I’ve roleplayed for many years outside of this server and have written for many years beyond even that.
    Timezone: EST.
    References: I was a part of House Spathous, and my current character is the current blacksmith for the Violet Order— though, if references are required I can provide through discord.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes.
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: I think the Anian culture is one of the best-written Ailor cultures within the lore. Personally, I was going to make an Anian on my own accord, though, as I looked into the possibilities of getting involved with Alorian politics I noticed it was more geared toward aristocratic families instead of individuals. By chance, I found House Litvinova.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  22. AColorfulPigeon

Accepted on trial. Welcome to the family!

23. Wexford

Wexford

IGN: Wexford
    Preferred Character: Beatrix Litvinova (If accepted, I also like the idea of her adopting a Szabadok middle name in honour of her husband, I'm thinking "Zsófia")
    Character Concept & Description: Most people who have come across Beatrix in her adult years would describe her as cold and unfeeling, bordering on cruel to those she deemed deserving of such treatment. Only her immediate family (Husband and three children) would have access to the little warmth and care that she offered. Beatrix is a skilled diplomat, both charismatic and charming - It is not uncommon to see her meeting with politicians and fellow peers in an attempt to exert some level of influence over domestic and foreign policy.

Beatrix is quite traditional in her outlook, she has attempted to instil an attitude of "Men fight to protect us, women are best placed at home, and should only be called to war in emergencies" in her children.

RP Weaknesses: Combat Roleplay, RP in large crowds
    RP Strengths: Upper Class/Noble RP, Event RP
    Timezone: GMT (Also BST during daylight savings)
    References: @Audianna
    Do you have Discord? Wexford#6955
    Why do you want to join House Litvinova?: The main reason is the level of activity, it feels like no matter what time, there will always be a Litvinova playing - Also reading Beatrix's short little description, I'm sort of in love with her already.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  24. AColorfulPigeon

I forgot to reply to this but- you’re already accepted on trial lmao, welcome to the family!