Kynmii

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Goldifish, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

Character Information
    Full Name: Kynmii.
    Formerly Aurae’mii.
    Race: Cielothar - Joeil
    Sexuality: Yeah.
    Eye Color: Golden (From Lust Silvenism)

Core Concept
    Religion
    Mii avoids religious fervor after recognizing how miserable it once made her, and even though she's no longer a Kathar, the thought of worshipping Estel again makes her hesitant.
    Core concept
    A newly refreshed Cielothar with their eyes opened to how beautiful the world can be again- with a little help.

Proficiency Information
    +15 Culinary Art. (10 Hobby)
    +15 Baking Art. (+5 Cielothar Boost)
    +15 Mixology Art. (+5 Honed Skill)

+10 Construction Art.
    +3 Linguistics.

Ability Information
    Joeil Racials:
    World Shift 1
    Empath Sense 2
    Binge Curse 1
    Honed Skill 2
    Silvenism - Lust and Beauty Arken

Languages
    Common (Free)
    Saan (Parents)
    Katharic (Linguistics)

Appearance Information
    Mutations
    Mii has no mutations.
    Overall
    Mii is short, with a lot of lovely curves in not just her body but also her hair. When she's not working at the Crypt, she usually wears a very normal white blouse and colored skirt with and apron.

Life Story
    Mii was born to two Cielothar out in the wild plains of Daendroc to a rather large family. Unfortunately for her parents, she was born with the unmistakable eyes of a Void Silven. During her mother's pregnancy, the Lust and Beauty Arken had visited their forest around their village, and the essence influenced the young Mii.
    Mii was a little mischievous child with a wild streak in her. She spent a lot of her time with the elders because of this and her discipline was, naturally, kind and gentle guidance that she should do Estel proud. There was a lot of hesistance and hushed whispers about her nature, so as she grew, they tried to instill a lot of Estellian values in her. It may have worked a little too well, because she became a devout worshipper of Estel as she became an adult. She also developed her cooking skills during this. She became a Joeil Cielothar at this time.
    After one night of slipping away to gather some herbs for a communal pot of stew, Mii returned to her village. It was nearly empty, and the few who remained didn't know what had happened either. Mii didn't know what had happened, so she decided to try and visit a nearby village.
    After discussing the problem with them, it was decided that she should try to get support from the rich elves in Regalia. With her not understanding the local language or how society works, she boarded the boat to Regalia.
    She did learn common on the way, and after trying to get support from the Elven nobility of the city, she found a roommate named Solakh. He eventually convinced her to become a Kathar, and now she lives as one in Crookback, entirely forgetting why she left her home in the first place.
    After a few months or so of living as a Kathar, Mii is eventually cleansed and now she's set out to figure out what she truly wants, and to figure out why she's even here.

#1 Goldifish, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  2. Goldifish

Please pardon the formatting I posted it from my phone xoxo

3. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Hello! I'll be taking this application for review.
    I'd like you to expand on this a bit, taking from your points. For example, including how they are an alchemist and cook, this isn't for a goal setting, more so the traits of said character.

4. Goldifish

@Volaie sorry I forgot to tag you, I fixed it a while ago! My bad!

5. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Approved.

6. Goldifish

@Volaie hey, mii became a silven and became a cielothar again. everything that was changed is in orange. (side note, i took off the alchemy because i just straight up never used it and those points are now just up in the air)

7. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Approved.