Acosmism

Discussion in 'Staff Profile & AMA' started by Acosmism, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

• In-Game Name: Acosmism
    • Public Alts: None!
    • Departments: Lore
    • Staff Since: September of 2021
    Hello. I'm Acosmism, though some of you may also know me by Emma or Agoogism, Agoogleism, Agoogoogaaga, Acoosism, Aco/Acorn, et cetera. I've gained a lot of funny nicknames during my time on Massive. I more "officially" joined Massive and started RPing around May or June of 2020 but before then I did some factions and light rp off and on for a few years. I was never really consistent with logging in until that point during quarantine, in which I think a lot of other players returned on a consistent basis too. The pandemic is something I've noticed a lot of players have bonded over recently. The whole world, really, but a lot of us discovered Massive on our computers when the real world was too much and we couldn't even do anything about it. I'm 27 years old as of posting this, and I work as both a music and English teacher! I teach at a few different locations so I'm pretty busy with real-life work, but I set aside special time for Massive.

Other than that I don't really know what to say about myself, because frankly I don't really like talking about myself so I don't often LOL So I grabbed a little 21 questions template off of Google to assist me.

1. What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
    Gosh, it's hard to recall, to be honest, I haven't really been a heavy dreamer since I can remember but recently I've been having trouble sleeping due to some bad dreams.
    2. If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?
    1950-something, call me a horrible person but being a housewife doesn't sound too bad to me and I love the fashion ;pensive;
    3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    Probably my motivation to actually do things. A lot of the time, especially recently, I've had to force myself into getting things done rather than wanting to function like a normal person of society and I wish that wasn't the case.
    4. What's one of the most fun childhood memories you have?
    Riding with my parents in their car with the windows down, and my head hanging out the window. Well.. I say my head, but really I usually had over half of my body sticking out. We've always lived in the deeper country parts of East Tennessee, and so we have to go through a lot of back roads to get to the main roads and highways. We drove through a lot of farmland. The open breeze and fresh air (or sometimes not so fresh, cow manure is rather strong) always made me the happiest girl alive.
    5. If you could have dinner with a famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
    R.C. Sproul. He's been dead for a few years now but I'm a theology nerd and a reformed Presbyterian. I would have loved to have a conversation with him.
    6. What's your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
    OKAY, it's technically not a movie but I really like Arcane. Sue me! It's GOOD.
    7. What's your favorite season of the year?
    SUMMER. 100%. I love the HEAT, even if it's humid, my ideal temp is 70 degrees F and up. Even if it gets past 100 I'm happy as can be. I'm a whole lizard and a half, I love sunbathing, going to the pool, going on hikes, all of it. I love the sun, the heat, all the outdoor activities.
    8. Who is your celebrity crush?
    Alex Turner...
    9. What's your biggest fear?
    This is a little too deep for a staff profile LMAO BUT UHH Probably being alone, as in alone in life, not in general. I like my alone time and I'm sort of an introvert but I want to have friends and heck, maybe even get married and have kids someday. That's something I'd really like to be honest.
    10. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?
    One time on a whim I went with a friend to a neighboring state and drove it all in one night and didn't pack any clothes or money or anything. Very very stupid.
    11. What's the best advice you've ever received?
    Don't let your anger control you. Anger can be a really easy thing to succumb to, it can kind of consume you so it's easy to sit back and watch it do all the work and you can kind of let things spill out or say something you'll regret later. People have the right to be angry but it's something you need to learn to control, you know? I used to be a very angry person, and yeah sure I still have my moments, but overall it's not a healthy way to go about life.
    12. What's a bad habit you had that you've been able to overcome?
    Deeeefinitely drug usage. I started getting into it in college and it took me a long time to get out.
    13. What's your dream road trip destination?
    Florida maybe, I've been there once but I love it there and I'd like to go back.
    14. What's your favorite food of all time?
    MEZZALUNA FROM CARRABA'S. OH MY GOODNESS. Mezzaluna is SO good. Google it.
    15. What are three items on your bucket list?
    I don't have a bucket list! Maybe I should make one
    16. What's your biggest regret?
    Probably not saying enough, or saying too much, to people I love. I'm still trying to figure out how to monitor my mouth and put a censor on it LOL
    17. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
    I don't know to be honest, maybe my capability of helping other people via education
    18. What's the weirdest thing in your closet?
    I have these like, super high platform heeled gothic boots that make me like a foot taller but I've never worn them before. Either that or a corset that I've also never worn before. I want to start being more bold in my choice of fashion
    19. If you had to guess what people appreciate you the most, what would you say?
    Ew I'm not answering that LMAO
    20. What's your dream job?
    I've got it! I've always wanted to be a teacher.
    21. If you could be a part of a family on any TV show, which family would you choose?
    I don't reallyyyyy watch like, reality TV Shows so the only people I know of are the Kardashians because they're constantly in the spotlight. But I wouldn't want to be a part of them lol

There you have it!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. FourThirteen

FourThirteen Yeah that Staff Member Tech3

What are your thoughts on the teachings of Shrek?

3. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

What is your favorite instrument family, and why is it brass?

4. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

I do not condone the teachings of the dark side :P

How did you KNOW
    It’s so rich and fills a room so fully

5. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

As @Hemingway7 will concur, brass kicks ass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1