Forcus Glassjaw

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MrNoot1, Sep 24, 2019.

1. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Forcus Glassjaw
    [​IMG]

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Forcus Glassjaw.
    • Previous Name(s): Ironfist.
    • Nickname: N/A.
    • Date of Birth: July 30th, 217 AC.
    • Race: Dwarf.
    • Culture: Greborrin.
    • Sexuality: Hetrosexual.
    • Eye Color: Blue
    • Preferred Weapon: Mace and Shield.

Core Concepts

• Forcus is a strong believer of the Founder Gods, but also sees an understanding of Unionism. They follow the tenets of the Founder Gods to the end while also respecting Unionism. However, if asked on what his true religion is, he would say the truth for so.
    • He is an eldery Dwarf whose main profession is combat on the front lines, while also bringing the fight back home to push for Dwarf notoriety for Ellador to get the support it deserves.
    Skill Information
    (50 points)
    3 Points for Learning
    • Combat
    • +14 One-Handed Blunt Combat (+14 Points).
    • +10 Fist Combat (+10 Points).
    • Special Combat.
    • +12 Shielding Combat (+12 Points).
    • Craft Art
    • +15 Construction Arts (+10 Hobby Points & Honed Skill 5).
    • Special Training
    • +10 Strength Training (+5 Points & +5 Racial).
    • Engineering (Steamtek)
    • +3 Clockwork Golem (+3 Points).
    • +3 Clockwork Biotics (+3 Points).

Common Racial Abilities

• Honed Skill 1 (Skodje).
    • Home Upgrade 1.
    • Shrewd Insight 1.
    • Great Force 1.
    • Gate Smash 1.
    • Honed Skill 5 (Construction Arts).
    Founders Racial Abilities
    • Founders Gift 1.
    • Founders Gift 2.
    • Founders Gift 3.
    • Founders Gift 4.
    • Founders Gift 5.
    • Bunker Down 1.

Body Shape:
    • 36 Combat Skill + 10 Strength = 30 Body Stat.
    • Type: Muscular.
    • Fat: Low Body Fat.
    Languages:
    • Common (Learnt from private tutors).
    • Dwarven (Parental Tongue).
    • Skodje (From Honed Skill 1).
    [​IMG]
    Appearance Information
    • Forcus currently has nothing out of the ordinary at the moment.
    • He is an eldery Dwarf that is 4'10" with a muscular build. He tends to wear more casual attire, but if given the chance, he will try to wear armor. However, his beard is his most notorious trait, as it would be well groomed and goes down to the middle of his chest.
    Life Story

Childhood
    • Forcus Ironfist was born on July 30th, 217 AC to Vodin and Sirsida Ironfist with a couple brothers and sisters. Vodin was reconized as a skilled fighter within the School of Battlemed, creating more wounds than healing them. However Sirsida was quite the woman of diplomat compared to her husband.
    • Forcus was an interesting child, always being the first to ask questions and to re-think upon their meanings. The young Dwarf didn’t just want to be one thing, but have skills in multiple areas. Forcus’s mindset was always more superior than his brothers and sisters, thinking more with his mind than his fists. However, Forcus did learn how to defend himself with a heavy dwarven mace and shield when he became of age.
    • At the age of 14, Forcus was shipped off to Skole Militair Nordskag battalion in order to understand the ways of being a Commander. More so, being up close and personal with the enemy with the ability to improvise. Forcus’s mindset continued to increase as time went on, being a greater leader by each day. He did learn the language of the Velheimers while within their lands, hoping to understand more of them at a later date.

Adulthood

• When Forcus had graduated, he then moved from tactics to combat as he'd head to the Battlehall of Aldruin within the School of Karutûk to learn more of fighting on the front lines and teamwork, in which he'd train even more with a mace and shield alongside learning to fight with his fists. When he finished his training, he returned to the side of Clan Blackjaw. Forcus has seen peace, and war under the leadership of Clan Blackjaw.
    • At the age of 40, Forcus was placed as patriarch of Clan Ironfist by his father, Vodin. Forcus had also gotten married with Huralda, who gave birth to two sons and two daughters not too long after their marriage. Huralda and Forcus were happy together, allowing Forcus to continue his leadership while Huralda raised the children with the help of some clan servants. By the age of 70, Forcus had managed to gain the command of a small regiment of Dwarven Mercenaries known as the “Ironfist Battalion”. With the power of the Mercenaries, Forcus had managed to help Clan Blackjaw through whatever means nesessary.
    • During the recent years, to the age of 90, two members of Clan Ironfist had passed. First, was Huralda. Forcus was heartbroken to see his wife past, but was hurt even more by the death of his oldest son, Ulfgar Ironfist. Forcus changed after that, always going to be protective of his Clan more than ever by becoming the patriarch once again. With the Dread War upon the horizon, Forcus would charge forward with his fellow troops and defeat nearly an entire regiment of Wolond Kathar, along with killing a Kathar Officer with his bare hands. However, with his fellow Dwarves being not-so-bright in his eyes, he decided to head to Ellador for a time to enjoy some peace and quiet. While at home, he would begin to learn some of the 'Clockwork' that a few other Dwarves had brought from their adventures, in which he'd learn the craft to make himself a new body to use due to his older and more frail self. He also met a wonderful woman by the name of Thora Glassjaw.
    • After spending much time with her, he decided to marry her and take upon her clan name, as an act of unity. Thora cared for Forcus in the past by helping him overcome his grief for his son and pass wife, as she understood the loss well with seeing many of their fellow Dwarves be killed by the Isldar. However, he still wishes to help those he can. In which, he decided to return to Regalia to see what has become of it since his time away.

Progression Information: Warrior Level 2 (Forced) & General Level 1

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 MrNoot1, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. booette

booette liar and milf lover Staff Member Lore1

I can find no issues with this app. Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. MrNoot1

@apath With the recent Sorcery Magic, I have updated Forcus's app to add such in his backstory in BLUE. A re-review is needed

4. booette

Re-approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. MrNoot1

@apath No need for Re-Review, but I moved 5 Points from Athletics too Heavy Weapons.

6. MrNoot1

@apath I added my 10 Hobby Points to Musical Arts and I changed his Storm Wings from the Primal Design Spell into Storm Gauntlets! Re-Review is needed!

7. MrNoot1

8. booette

re-approved

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. MrNoot1

For references, I change Musical Arts to Architecture Arts.

10. MrNoot1

@booette I changed Elemental Bending into Elemental Orb! Asking for Re-Review just to be sure.

11. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

12. MrNoot1

13. Caelamus

Rejected as requested.

14. MrNoot1

I am deciding to bring Forcus back from being shelved! Re-Review is required.

15. Caelamus

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. MrNoot1

Did a name change and added some more in the life story. No re-review required, but just gave a heads up.

17. MrNoot1

With the new Engineering update, I put down that he has "Steamtek" and I also put down a reference of what I plan to have for Forcus's Golem. No Re-review required (I believe)

18. MrNoot1

Decided to update his app with the new template, re-review required

19. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for staff review!

Your app looks good, however your backstory is still using the old format. Please go ahead and shorten it to a bullet-point format. You can move the current one into spoilers

Go ahead and tag for a re-review once you're finished, thank you!

20. MrNoot1

I believe I have it right and I also realized I didn't have 1 level in General due to his past experience being a Field Commander

21. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks good! Keep in mind that you won't have access to the mercenary group mentioned in the character's backstory while in progressions. It's fine as backstory flavor though!

APPROVED

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  22. MrNoot1

Originally existed when Frontline Command was a thing, but it will indeed be now a flavor backstory bit. Thank you for reminding me though