On Sihndar In Crookback,

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by fantuinn, Jan 2, 2022.

1. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

From the desk of the Crookback Council,

As of recent issues regarding Sihndar involvement in the Crookback territories, the Crookback Council has henceforth barred all Sihndar from entry into Crookback. Those who enter regardless of this will be forcibly removed, among other punishments for knowing resistance to the law. This is in direct response to Llaevvryn and other Sihndar beneath him engaging in rampant violence against the Crookback populace whilst praising the monstrous arson attack that was the fire of Old Crookback. It is worth noting that all Sihndar who claim fealty to Llaevvryn will suffer greater consequence upon attempted entry to Crookback. We will no longer stand idle as citizens are assaulted and fed cruel, false rhetoric from those too gorged with hate to see our home as anything but a hive of the impure.

Get out, and stay out.
    -​

In mercy, the Council offers two possible solutions to those Sihndar who would wish to return to Crookback:
    • Bring Llaevvryn to Crookback in chains, so he might be tried for his violent acts. He may also do this willingly, though it is reasonable to assume he won’t.
    • Remove Llaevvryn from his seat of leadership through any means necessary, and release a public statement from any replacement denouncing him and his actions.
    If either of these requests are fulfilled, the bar on Sihndar will be lifted without question.

@Kadoren @ZiggyStarDusted @notjayp

• Powerful Powerful x 28
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

<!> A public announcement would be made through bulletins <!>

I, Sihn-Llaevvryn Mae'Beadrios am not the leader of the Northern Tainted Sihndar of Regalia. I stepped down from that position long ago. But where I may not be a leader, I am an ally and friend to the Sihndar people of Regalia.

The only acts of violence I have committed in recent months have been just and fair. Such as acts against the Sanguine who attacked the Bloodcast Knight known as Ser Benjamin. The protecting of two innocent lass's while a Cahal pack leader known as "The Shou" threatened my person and has made attacks for me ever since. Just actions taken against a Kathar who has hurt my people while in and out of crookback territories. Attempting to capture a cahal provoking people with illusions and alchemy, is this not just? My acts of violence have all been just and any just civilian of Regalia can see that.

But I ask the people of Regalia and of Crookback. Do you believe that Harlow is just as a leader? Do you think it is appropriate to attack a man due to nothing more then insults? To impale someone because they would not denounce a dear friend and ally? Do you trust a man who will threaten an entire people because of only one members wrongdoings? Or is he just the same as myself when I got onto this continent before I have learned that not all creatures have caused vile actions. I may have at one point been someone who hurt out of assumptions, but that is not the man I have grown to become. I will turn myself in for the violence I have justly caused because Harlow cannot contain your terrorists living inside your prison of a land. I will step up to those gates with pride and sacrifice everything I need to so that the people of the world may be protected. But I will say my final goodbye's for those who I care for and if you are not the monster you claim me to be, you will allow me that.

Signed, Sihn-Llaevvryn Mae'Beadrios of the Sihndar people

• Powerful Powerful x 14
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"Your friend said it was okay to burn alive woman, children, poor, mundane, and abberants all together like a fucking psychopath. Fucking Sihndar with honeyed words...they can burn No sihndar gets my help not anymore. This isn't about the abberant...its about those kids, poor, and my fucking mundane self thier kin are willing to massacere!", barks Sana into the Regalian streets, "Harlow was more just then you, gave you wrnings, he is as close to just wrath I've seen. Fuck you butcher."

4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

[​IMG]
    A small parchment was left attached to the announcements made.

My actions are my own, as are the consequences. I will not be entangled into the politics of Crookback's ongoings, especially when my name is used as cause to rally against a brother-at-arms. My business in Crookback is no more than alms outreach and helping the vulnerable as a Knight of the Bloodcast Order, that is all and that is all it will be.

Ser Benjamin E. Beckett

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #4 studsonsc, Jan 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  5. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"This is comedy gold, hey Shepherd! Remember that Sihndar that tried to capture you a few days ago? You gotta read this."
    Vine called out towards the Shepherd motioning him over. Handing him the parchments with a grin.
    @Lizehrd

6. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

A certain halfling would see hear of announcement.
    Well, Cat, news is bullshit. That's why I don't follow it. All bullshit, blaming every other lad for who knows what. Promise me you won't see me 'ere, ey?
    And with that he would pet the cat on the head and sit down to read the Sunday paper.

7. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

Asra grumbled at the sight of the notice, recognising rhetoric from prior historical actions done by more "lawful" groups "Surely judging a whole people by one militant groups actions makes you no better than the militant group themselves? Plus, then radicalises those that aren't currently on their side to join them to fight to reclaim their home or rights. I understand wanting to take actions against a militant group, but this is only going to end badly for either side."

• Like Like x 2
  8. BluKnight10

BluKnight10 Refugee

A notice would have been posted nearby, reading briefly as follows!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Mae'Beadrios has slightly misconstrued the facts concerning our encounters so allow me, the Shou to briefly shed light on the incidents they refer to.

My grievances with Mae’Beadrios when he went on a megalomaniacal rant and then proceeded to attack me after he did not exit the sewers when I strongly urged them to. My reasons for asking them to leave the area in the first place was because Sihndar is notorious aberrant and so-called 'affliction' hunters, intent on wiping out as many cahal and sanguine as they possibly can during their lives. No matter your personal opinions on the cahal and sanguine, surely you can see that leaving such a man with that reputation, wandering the sewers known to serve as a refuge for some of the blessed whilst armed and armored to the teeth with a khoptar, knives, and bola would be foolishness and would have invited disaster.

After we fought, and lost the ensuing battle that occurred, I was robbed of my possessions by him and as he did so, he revealed to his Sihndar associate and a kathar witch that he hired to fight me that it was his original intention to hunt sanguine and cahal in the sewers, to begin with, furthermore supporting my initial attempts to have Mae'Beadrios' leave the area. As for the bystanders in the area, I had no malicious intent nor did I make any comments threatening the safety and wellbeing of those around, including the two mentioned in Mae’Beadrios’ reply.

I would go on in further length on the various relevant and minor details but that would be better done orally than on paper. Should any relevant parties wish to inquire about further details and confirm facts on that encounter and the two others that followed, feel free to pen a letter to me. If my words are greatly doubted, then I am willing to subject myself to a memory reading of the relevant incidents. Good tidings.

- Signed,
    The Shòu

((DM me @BluSquire#4615 to send a letter ))

@Kadoren

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  9. JinxNotJinxed

JinxNotJinxed Crime Goblin

"Huh..." A certain silver eyed Wylathar looked upon the announcement, her ear giving an idle flick as she thought. "Maybe one'a the first things Ketch has done right. Too bad poor little Benji still doesn't seem to have a clue about anythin'." @studsonsc

• Educated Educated x 2
  10. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

"It appears a piece of parchment presently prohibits the parade of purple persecutors from passing!" the Mad Jester laughed aloud, "what a sight! Oh, how long will the wall of legality keep out the Drowdic plague?"

• Creative Creative x 1
    #10 KrakenLord01, Jan 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2022