Astrid Økserør Fjellheim "the Holy Armorer"

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DogVibes, May 14, 2021.

1. DogVibes

DogVibes

Astrid Økserør Fjellheim

[​IMG]
    Created by ghosta_babes

• Basic Information
      • Full Name: Astrid Okseror Fjellheim

• Visual Age: 34
      • Sexuality: Heterosexual
      • Race: Ailor
        • Velheim

• Affliction: Nope
      • Preferred Weapon:
        • Axes
    • Skill Information
    • Total Points: 50 Core , 10 Hobby
      • Combat
    • 12 Utility Ranged Combat [12 Prof]
    • 5 Axe Combat [5 Prof]
    • 3 Linguistics [3 Prof]
    • Training
    • 18 Metallurgy [15 Prof + 1 Free Pack]
      • Armor
      • Iron Family
      • Ellad Family
      • Farad Family
      • Ailor Family
      • Daen Family
    • Other

• 4 Sorcery [4 Prof]

• 8 Vocal Art [8 Hobby]
    • 3 Drawing Art [2 Hobby, 1 Prof]
    • 2 Gardening Art [2 Prof]
    • Body Shape
      • Physical stat
        • 30 Capped Phys Stat [Uncapped at 35.5]
      • Body Shape:
        • Muscular
      • Body Fat:
        • Built Body Fat
    • Languages
      • Common
        • Free Language

• Learned in life
      • Skodje
        • Cultural Language

• Learned from parents
      • Breizh
        • Geographical Language
    • Learned growing up (linguistics)

[​IMG]
    Created by Pandush
    • Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
      • Racial Abilities:
        • Honed Skill I - Choose Metallurgy, Arcanology, or Linguistics. If at least 3 points are invested in the chosen Proficiency, choose a single 3 Proficiency costing “Pack” for free additionally. This Pack does not contribute to the maximum Packs possible for this Proficiency at max Point investment. If none of these are chosen, nothing is gained.

• Empath Sense VII - The user can generally sense remnant emotional energy in an area that is not dependent on the emotions felt near it. For example, a graveyard might allow them to sense remnant grief of someone who died years ago, or a river might send a sudden feeling or happiness like a child fishing with their parent from a few weeks prior. Additionally, the user is also able to sense emotional residue of great events having occured in general areas or big buildings in progressions, if they specifically go looking for them, but won't get great details on what exactly happened while trying to perceive the emotional residue.

• Omniaware I - The user cannot be taken by surprise from behind, below, the sides, above or from far away. If any (Mundane) attack or harming Ability is used on them, a sixth sense will trigger making them aware of an attack that would otherwise take them by surprise. This does not grant additional dodging or avoiding mechanisms or guarantees, so standard Combat Roleplay Logic must still apply to dictate whether or not the user would be able to fairly block or avoid an incoming attack. This Ability purely gives the knowledge of such an incoming attack.
      • Sorcery Abilities:

• Element Brand IV - This Ability allows the user to Enchant their melee weapon with an Earth or Magma enchant that makes the weapon either out of stone, or dripping magma. Firstly, while this Enchant is active, the user is immune to any Ability that would remove their weapon from their hand, or displace it. Additionally, the weapon may be wielded from a distance of 3 blocks to slash and shoot a hail or pebbles or magma pumice at a person, which does a fraction of the damage of an actual hit, but is still painful and causing various cuts to exposed skin like a hail of razor blades would. The Enchant lasts for 30 minutes and can only be used by the user, if they hand the weapon off or attempt to Enchant anyone else’s weapon, the Ability simply does not work. This Ability has no Cooldown.
    • Visual Information
      • Eye Color:
        • Blue
      • Skin Tone:
        • Fair
      • Hair Color:
        • Strawberry Blonde
      • Hair Style:
        • Shoulder length, wavy
      • Clothing:
        • Fae Knight Armor from the Knightly order commonly. When outside the armor, she normally wears whatever she feels at the moment, as long as it is comfortable and fitting for the occasion.
      • Height:
        • 6'3
      • Voice Claim
    • Relationships
    Loved Trusted Liked Neutral Disliked Hated

Azrael Tempetyr- Courted, trusted, respected, loved.
    Alduir - Liked, respected.
    Reverand Aelfric - Liked, respected.
    Volesus - Liked.

• Life Story
      • Age 0-13
        • Astrid was born and raised in the Northlands in a mountainous region until she was 6 years old, in which her birth parents took her and moved more outlands in search of a different lifestyle. She found herself in the Regalian Archipelago at a young age. At age 7, she was brought about into the Carainthais Monastery as a Page. As she completed the tasks under the Knights, she was taught many different combat styles, among other things. However, she seemed to really pick up using axes more than any other types of combat. Her family decided to go back to their homeland, leaving her behind in the Monastery. This broke her heart, but she was determined if she did well enough, by the time she became a Knight, they would be proud of her and return. As instructed of her Velheim culture before joining with the Monastery, she decided to give herself a middle name that had significance to her as she reached the age of 13.
      • Age 14-20
        • Astrid was a very feisty and blunt young lady, but she always had a silver tongue, her words lined with brilliance and poise. She was allowed a position as a Squire at the age of 14 after she finished with her Page tasks. She was tasked with caring for her Mentor’s horse and equipment. Astrid learned at a young age how to repair and maintain armor specifically, and enjoyed her time with the horses, becoming well in-tune with animals. On the side, Astrid also picked up being medically adept to some extent, learning bandages and splints, as well as other basic medical to take care of herself and her mentor. Finally, Astrid was a very vocal individual, although she kept it to herself, she was talented in singing. She usually could be seen around the age humming to herself when bored or alone. As she was of the age of 16, she had a crush on a young boy with brown hair. She never caught his name as she was always busy. Eventually, she gave up the chase and decided to simply wait until she graduated. Her loyalty was to the Everwatcher, and Astrid had a dedication to finish the task at hand before worrying about boys.
      • Age 20-22
        • The day had come for the young Velheim to become an official Knight, a Dame. She was honored her title and position as a knight of the Fae Knight Order, protecting others at all times. Astrid had become a well-rounded Knight, a woman of class and honor. She was now well attuned with using axes of all forms, and a talented Blacksmith. Her Great axe that rested upon her back, designed with various religious symbols, and her throwing axes clipped to her belt. Astrid waited and waited for her family to return to her, to tell her that they were proud. But the longer she waited, the more she realized they didn't care. The Ailor decided to take care of herself, getting furthermore into Armor Forging and she wore her Knight armor with pride. Her duty is to the Everwatcher, not to her family that broke her heart. Astrid vowed to be careful who she cared about and gave her heart to, but she broke said vow, as her heart was open and her gullible nature leads her to trusting those whom she recently met.
        • After years with Azrael, her newest love, she finally gained the courage to ask him to marry her. However... the day she decided to talk with him, her life was cut short. They got into a brawl with the Azure Order, and protecting Azrael, Astrid was stabbed in the chest 6 times. She died a painful death, while Azrael was able to take his strike towards the man. He killed him, and stood by Astrid's last breath. Upon her death, she presented the ring to him.

• Progression Talents
      • Warrior Level 2 (+28 Combat Profs)
      • Diplomat Level 1 (Knightly abilities)

[​IMG]
    Created by RainAxe <3

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 DogVibes, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
  2. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

My sole review point is for you to remove these as part of your Inventory. Not only is only wielding weapons in Regalia illegal save for special permits gained a few ways, but you're asking to possess three weapons at all times on one individual. Tag me once you've removed these, or modified them.

3. DogVibes

DogVibes

@HydraLana Removed it. And I will mention, I wasn't planning on using the throwing axes as melee weapons. They are solely used as aesthetic for my ranged combat. (Which realistically is underpowering my character given that it limits her to two 'arrows' persay.) The only weapon she uses melee wise is her greataxe.
    However, I did remove the inventory section. Thank you for notifying me. And as for the first section, I'm aware open carry is illegal. But she's a Knight.

4. HydraLana

You know, you can just tag me if you are really that desperate to get included in a progression order @DogVibes Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. DogVibes

DogVibes

I wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to tag you or make a ticket. Thank you so much.

6. DogVibes

DogVibes

Updated Profs again for when the progression is over. I wanted to shift her more into a supportive character (by changing her heavy ranged to utility ranged), and make her far more smithing orientated, since I finally decided a full path for her. I hope everything is up to par. I simply updated profs and the phys stat, everything else remains untouched. @HydraLana

7. HydraLana

Approved.

8. DogVibes

DogVibes

@HydraLana Sorry to bother you again, apparently you have claimed most of my apps. I feel bad for you! But either way, I updated her to be a Bolven Ailor because turns out... that fits Astrid much, much better. Everything I changed is highlighted in purple. Should be a pretty easy change. Thank you!

9. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

10. DogVibes

DogVibes

@HydraLana Due to some recent things with Knightly Orders, I decided to change Astrid's from Villier to Fae. And due to that, gave her some sorcery abilities. Rebalanced profs and fixed phys stat.

11. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  12. DogVibes

DogVibes

-- Just fixed as according to the new Ailor update. Tried adding things just to keep it constant with her prior rp as to avoid voiding situations and activities.

13. DogVibes

DogVibes

* Updated because genetics were removed (sadly), so Astrid's height is at maximum Wildland Ailor height, and moved 3 profs into Metallurgy to learn all families except for Rich and Bronze. Everything else is untouched.

14. DogVibes

DogVibes

* Removed some profs from sorcery, dropping her down to one sorcery ability. Reserving 8 profs in preparations to horse update.