Maliyah De Azcoissia | The Summer Breeze

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Hell0There, May 30, 2021.

1. Hell0There

Hell0There

~• ─────── ⋞ •«☼»•⋟ ───── ⋞ •«☀»•⋟ ─────── •~
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    •~ «◆» ~•

[​IMG]
    •~ «» ~•
    [​IMG]

◦~• ─────── ⋞ •«☀»•⋟ ───── ⋞ •«☼»•⋟ ─────── •~◦

[​IMG]

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Full Name | Maliyah Nil’Hund de Azcoissia
    Bdr◦⋞❅⋟◦ « Nicknames | Mali »
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Race | Songaskia
    Bdr◦⋞❅⋟◦ « Subrace | none »
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Age | 23
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Gender | Female
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Sexuality | Bisexual

Bdr◦⋞❅⋟◦ « Status | Single »
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Eye Color | Orange
    Bdr◦⋞❅⋟◦ « Affliction | None »

[​IMG]
    ◦⋞❅⋟◦ Beliefs | Maliyah is a believer, as most Songaskia are, in Shambala. From a young age, she was told the typical stories of how the Black Dragon sacrificed itself for her people and thus was born her race. In tandem, she respects other religions and Dragon Worship, however she is not a believer in either.

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Character Concept | Maliyah has always, even before she was noble, wished to become the main link between the Songaskian Masaya as a Diplomat. As a fairly soft spoken individual, she must overcome the hurdles of her quietness as well as those around her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

•─« Words are like fire. It is a tool that all populations have used for a millenia. And yet, we still find new horrors and uses for them. Once in a while, we get a good product. Not often enough.»─•

[​IMG]

Total Points | « 11 Base Points, 2 Unused »

« POINT ALLOCATION »

• »Strength Training: 2」
        • »Bought: Unarmed Pack」
        • »Bought: Polearm Pack」
    • »「Constitution: 3」
      • »Bought: Resilience Pack」
      • »Bought: Metallurgy Pack」
      • »Bought: Light Shielding Pack」
    • »「Dexterity: 0」
    • »「Magic: 2」
      • »Bought: Storm Magic Pack」
      • Undecided
    • »「Charisma: 4」
      • »「Bought: East Linguist Pack
      • »「Bought: State Diplomat Pack
      • »「Bought: State Saboteur Pack
      • »「Bought: State General Pack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish to update this at a later date, despite it being not used by anyone save me <3

[​IMG]

« Common | (Native) »
    « Sofaal | (Taught by Parents) »

+ East Language Pack

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

•─« Family is everything to me. So are my ideals. »─•
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Physical Traits | Maliyah has a scar on her right shoulder as well as a small scar on her stomach.

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Appearance | Maliyah is a 6’6 Songaskia woman with black hair and orange eyes. She frequently wears earrings as well as long dresses conforming to Noble Conduces. Partial to Orange and Reds, however not unheard of to be seen wearing green and other colours, her quiet personality is made up for with her fashion choices.

◦~• ─────── ⋞ •«☼»•⋟ ───── ⋞ •«☀»•⋟ ─────── •~◦
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

•─« Sometimes, I wonder what it would have been like to have chosen another path. To not follow in my mother’s footsteps. But I’m glad I’m different from my siblings and family. We are better as individuals, and thus we are better together. »─•
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Childhood | Maliyah was born to a Songaski General and a Songaski diplomatic figure in Regalia, already with two brothers. Yao and her adopted brother Emile. At a very young age, around 8 her mother died in a storm while at sea. Crushing her young heart for many years to come.

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Adolescence | In her younger years, the Songaski teenager was intent on following in her mother’s footsteps to become a diplomat. She was sent away by her father to multiple schools, the Collegiate d'Évraux as well as the Kollokana Academy Songay. For Diplomacy and Statesmanship respectively.

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Early Adulthood | At 18, like all of her race she went through her military service. And quickly she was found even among the recruits there to solve disputes with words. This continued until her 21st birthday, where she continued making work with the government even after her service had ended until she received a letter from her brother imploring her to come to the noble family he’d made, House Kassambara.

◦⋞❅⋟◦ Advanced Years | Only 24, advanced years will come later.

Childhood-Teens - 0-18
    Maliyah was born to Aiicha and Issiaka Nil'hund in the holy city of Regalia. Maliyah is the youngest of three siblings, she spent the first few years of her life growing up with her family in Regalia. Her father was a general, and her mother a diplomat. Maliyah began learning combat young due to their father. Being well versed with shields of any and all shapes however the offensive part never really clicking with her. She had a much better way with words, and her mother took note of this and began initiating their daughter into learning more book smart things and most notably, diplomacy. However, it wasn’t long before her mother passed due to a large storm that resulted in her being lost at sea. Her death devastated the family in Regalia for quite a length of time and had a large impact on Maliyah, cementing her decision in wanting to further follow in their mother’s footsteps and thus being sent off to the Collegiate d’Évraux whenever she was able to.

Adulthood - 18-Now
    Upon her entry to adulthood, Maliyah was abruptly cut off from her family, per Songaskia tradition. She immediately went back to Farah'deen to begin schooling at the Kollokana Academy Songay in order to learn more of the laws in her homeland and also to acquaint herself better with the Masaya. Though her siblings may be effective at combat, she was much better on paper and talking to people. Maliyah, for her thesis, worked on the possibility of nobility using referendums more frequently to better cater towards not only their own needs but also the needs of the people. Within three year’s time, she graduated and found herself involved in the government as a whole. As she continued making a name for herself, as a diplomat and visiting multiple places to resolve conflicts, she was once again welcomed into the family at 23 years old, being shocked after finding out about the passing of her father. As her government duties ended, she continued to do occasionally diplomatic duties but in a much more scaled-back way. Still being somewhat cut off from her family, it came as a little bit of a shock when her brother announced his intentions to move back to Regalia and to attempt to enter the peerage. A little wiser than she was but still have much to learn. Hopefully, she can help her family become more than they are and help spread more diplomatic ideas.

◦~• ─────── ⋞ •«☼»•⋟ ───── ⋞ •«☀»•⋟ ─────── •~◦

@Tsar_Maple, Yao Nil’Hund: "Well… I think it’s safe to say I’m proud of the man you’ve become. And I’ll keep doing my best to keep making you proud too."
    @Athelois, Vallavan / Valarosta de Azcoissia: "I will always be thankful that you took me in. In many ways, you are the woman model in my life that I’ve needed for a long time… I hope I’ll make you proud for you to call me your daughter.”
    @Gabigailll, Safiatou Fa'Salor: "I miss you. Come back to me at some point when you’re done?"
    @HeyItzAPotato, Taeron Fa'Salor: "One minute I hate you, the other we get along fine. You’re a good cousin though. I’ll still kick your ass tomorrow though."
    Emile: "Come visit us sometime in Regalia."
    @JamiJam017, F’relene Fa'Salor: "Where did you go? You were with us one minute then gone the next... "
    @Maeovika, Natharia Mac Conall: "You have issues… You’re still my best friend in nobility."
    @MantaRey, Morgana de Azcoissia: "My sister… I’ve never had a sister before. I’d love to talk with you more."
    @canaaa, Milena Cadieux: "You were my mentor at the start, and yet you distanced yourself from me when things went awry. I’m a little hurt that you viewed me in such a disposable manner."

@essentialess, Roul Cadieux: "I have only one thing to say, and that is thank you. Thank you for teaching me that my heart is vulnerable in this line of work. And that I should pay careful attention to who tries to bring down my barriers in the future."​

◦~• ──── ⋞ •«❅»•⋟ ─── ⋞ •«❅»•⋟ ───── •~◦

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 Hell0There, May 30, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
  2. Hell0There

Hell0There

Not yet happy with the spacers might change in the future.

3. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Taking this app for review!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Only nitpick is that you spent 42 points rather than 41 points, but otherwise approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Hell0There

Hell0There

@KrakenLord01 made some insignificant changes but used up all of her points!

6. Hell0There

Hell0There

@KrakenLord01 I have updated the application fully to the new format and I have changed a few things, including a visual overhaul which is as of yet, incomplete.

Changes made;
    • Firstly, Magic Bolt has been removed as has her points for schooling. They are still noted in the bullet points.

• Secondly the points gained from the removal of those previous proficiencies, being 9 was reinvested into languages. The extra language is a free language upon learning the previous ones.

• Lastly added relationships spoiler for those interested.

7. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

You will need to tag a new reviewer, as I'm no longer staff.

8. Hell0There

Hell0There

Noted, thank you!

9. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Claimed for review.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Acosmism

Re-approved.

11. Hell0There

Hell0There

12. Acosmism

You actually have 14 points to use, not 12.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hell0There

Hell0There

@Acosmism I fixed this before even getting the notification, sorry <3

14. Acosmism