The Thyemic Registry Of Faith

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by leafnosedbat, Nov 17, 2021.

1. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium

A Registry of Faith
    cataloguing members of
    The Thyemic Sect of Regalia
    memento mori crop.jpg
    νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν
    ┴━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━┴​
    A statement from the Celate-Mother,

For long following His Holiness's decree, the status of the Faithful Dead within the Holy City has been imprecise. Herein do I, on behalf of the Occult Ministry, clarify it, and put forth a formal registry of those Returned persons who, by virtue of their allegiance to the Thyemic Sect, excuse themselves from apostasy in the eyes of the Law.

This list, continually updated, shall document all to whom I have issued a formal Writ of Faith, thereby affirming their truthful dedication to the Unionist cause.

What further Undead who may desire to join the Sect can reach out to me to arrange a meeting, but would do well to expect a degree of scrutiny.
    Baroness Alexi Petralias
    Celate-Mother of the Thyemic Sect
    Divine College of Ionism
    ━━━━━━━
    The Avowed Faithful:

Kopec (@slurmancer)
    Theokleia Aetós (@joglak)
    Alecskov Vlasra (@Iyyiushi)
    Celeste Venphine (@TheHitchHyker)
    Osiris Ur (@DogVibes)
    Silas Auclair (@yuomr/jason)
    ┳━━━━━━━◈━━━━━━━┳

((OOC: With some clarification to Regalian law, 'legal' undead now refers explicitly to people on this list, which is publicly available in-character. Being on the list is not necessarily membership of a particular organization, but a legal recognition of your character's faithfulness to the Thyemic Sect's teachings.

If your character was a professed Thyemic who had met with Mother Alexi before this was published, please reach out to me OOC on discord. Likewise if you would like to send a letter to Mother Alexi IC to set up a meeting in game.
    Reach me at: Leaf#3659 ))​

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 leafnosedbat, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  2. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium