Nadia Kashif

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DogVibes, Nov 16, 2021.

1. DogVibes

DogVibes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Alright, Let's get started."

[​IMG]

Full Name: Nadia Kashif
    Name Meaning: "Delicate one who discovers"

Race: Nationals Qadir

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Core Concept

Nadia is not entirely religious, they believe in Gods but doesn't align themselves with any of them.

A rogue-ish, small, intelligent Qadir who is talented with daggers of all forms and quick-witted, able to get themself out of any bind they find themself in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I had to learn somehow."

[​IMG]

Point Cost

5+10+5(Racial Boost) = 65 Points, 14 Points Avaliable

Core Group Proficiencies

+15 Dagger Combat (Racial Boost)

+8 Light Ranged Combat

+12 Roguery
    Rogue Gift IV
    Burglary Pack
    Sleight of Hand Pack
    Wall Climb III

+6 Clockwork Engineering
    Hacking
    Weapon

Hobby Group Proficiencies

+5 Painting Art

+5 Vocal Art

+5 Cooking Art

Languages

Common (Overtime)

Faraddi (From Parents)

Phys Stat

15+4=19 Phys

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Always got an ace up my sleeve."

[​IMG]

Qadir Racial Kit

Light Ranged Combat

Light Shot

Evading Dash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Careful, Looks can be decieving."

[​IMG]

5’6, Slim, red wavy hair kept just above shoulder length, wears dull colored clothing that are normally aligned with a roguish style and usually matched with a yellow scarf.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I didn't need anyone before, I don't need them now."

[​IMG]

Nadia was born in a small town near where Ves Ivaëlle once stood. They were born to their Mother and Father, both Qadir by nature. As a toddler and young child, their parents noticed their talents with knowledge and art, inspiring the talents further with intellectual challenges.

They spent their time as a teenager learning rogue-ish talents to help with their parents. Their parents were getting older, and were unable to financially stabilize the family, so it was up to Nadia to do that. They spent some time on the side dwindling in arts, such as painting and singing to bring their uniqueness to light.

As Nadia got older, they ended up losing their parents to old age… and after paying their final respects, Nadia cut off their hair… leaving it short. After coping, they decided to explore Aloria and all its fine beauty. They found themself upon a great Marayan Engineer and the technology seemed to catch the Qadir's eye. They decided to explore other technological devices to learn how to exploit them.

As they grew older and discovered more, Nadia decided to pick up combat, as they were often chased off their desire to learn more by brutish fiends, learning to effectively utilize daggers and small blades to get out of a bad situation. They used their size and speed to their advantage, seeming to pick up blades quite well.

As they continued to explore, they found themselves upon the city of Regalia. It interested them immensely, and so they decided to stay temporarily, to discover all that Regalia had to offer… with the sights to see and people to meet, who knows? This may be the place Nadia calls home.

Progression Information

Warrior Level 2, Rogue Level 1

#1 DogVibes, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  2. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Claimed for review. Expect a response shortly.

3. sonofthestars

Please update this section according to the new Character Application template, found here.

Please update this section according to the new Character Application template as well (make each bullet point shorter). Additionally, exploring a Meraic vault in your backstory would require a backstory Special Permission, so I recommend you take that detail out.

Please make these edits in a different color and tag me when finished.

4. DogVibes

DogVibes

Updated. Since pretty much the entire backstory was reworked minorly (removed a lot of details, and fixed the Marayan Temple part), I didn't color the backstory due to it being thinned, but changes done for the appearance has been done in Red. @sonofthestars

#4 DogVibes, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  5. sonofthestars

Approved.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1